Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-29-2013, 02:22 PM   #1
NakedPhotos314
Baby Member

Heart F/23 Beach and Hotel

I'm going away with my boyfriend to a beach (though it's a cold one), and we have a hotel room with a hot tub, couch and bed. I'm looking for dares to do while there for about 3 days. I reserve the right to turn down a dare, as I'm looking for things we will both enjoy, not just what I will enjoy.

Subject to change without notice.
NakedPhotos314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 03:15 PM   #2
MikeDyson

You can switch roles in this dare / as you prefer:

Late one night (e.g. 4am), strip to your underwear and put on a blindfold whilst in your hotel room.
Your partner then leads you out of the room, along the corridor, to the lift (elevator).
Once in the lift they command you to remote your underware and take it themselves.
You must then start masturbating.
They then press a number for a different floor (or several numbers if they're feeling mean) in the hotel and step out of the lift, sending you up to whomever may be lurking on that floor (probably no one - but you never know).
Once the lift's gone, they should press the button to call the lift back to the floor your room's on - or they may wait a couple of minutes as they feel's appropriate.
Once the lift returns to your floor, they are to lead you (in silence) back to your room. Only when you feel them begin to lead you may you stop masturbating.
They can then have some fun with you whilst still blindfolded should they wish, or may immediately remove your blindfold so you know you're safely back.

PM me TEA and I'll have a cup of tea.

Random PMs welcome.
MikeDyson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 03:57 PM   #3
cactusbix
getDare Sweetheart

I call this the Scavenger Hunt. Have your bf tie you up spread eagle and blindfolded. Now he must gather up as many random objects as he can. Anything and everything that can fit in a pussy (pens, TV remote, hairbrush handle, toothbrush). Gather at least 6-10 objects although you can do any multiple that easily divides (10, 12, 14).

From here the dare is easy. He is to insert the first object in your pussy and you have guess what it is. You get ONE hint which he must answer truthfully before you have to make your final guess. So you can ask "Is it from the bathroom?" or "Is it something you eat?" before you make a final guess. Repeat for all the objects.

If you get half the total objects right, he eats you out. If you get less than half, you blow him!
cactusbix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 04:01 PM   #4
Busty
getDare Succubus

How about this one you can both play
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=70632
Please let me know what you think.

Likes:Masturbation, Bondage, Sleeping Dares, Dice Dares, Diapers, Pee, Edging, Punishment, Semi Public

Maybe: hypno, Full public

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Family, Friends, Eating or drinking Pee / Poo, poop, swirlies.
Busty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 06:10 PM   #5
Sharp Shooter
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Sharp Shooter

Have your boyfriend tie you to the corners of your bed, a nice X. Blindfold is good. Now for some nice teasing, a couple HOURS worth so you're literally dripping and desperate to cum. Of course your BF is free to use your mouth for a nice blow job so he doesn't suffer. Now...

Maybe he calls room service... You. Naked. Tied fully exposed and helpless. Willing and able to fuck anything with a cock. You can only hear voices. Maybe feel a depression on the bed with someone joining you. A second move on the bed means there are definitely two people, not just your BF. Hands. Fingers tracing down your body...

Or perhaps he'd enjoy killing some orgasms. Yours, of course! Building you up to the very edge, then a quick zap of electricity (a bug zapper, violet wand or even a nice TENS device) to rip that orgasm from your reach. Maybe he'll let you cum if you really really try. Or maybe those are some of the many he'll blast away. But when he does actually let you cum, it will be amazing!

Never argue with an idiot. He'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Ask Me Anything

Mature, dominant Male in search of a very special woman for a very unique journey.
See my GD ad for more information.
Sharp Shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 09:42 PM   #6
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

whoever cums the most times in the first two days becomes the other's slave on the last day

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
beach, dares, female, hotel