Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: What should I do tomorrow?
Wear tack undies all day 8 9.88%
Tack undies and bra all day 40 49.38%
crotch rope 28 34.57%
put ginger on/in pussy every-time I use the bathroom 38 46.91%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 81. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-22-2013, 05:08 PM   #1
masochisticpuppy

Send a message via Yahoo to masochisticpuppy
Default painful dare for tonight/tomorrow 24/f

I am going to post a poll for a dare to do tomorrow for class(I am a college student). Whatever wins I will do. If you can think of anything to add to this let me know :-) You can vote for more than one thing... If two things win that go together I will do both.

Also I would like to take on some dares for tonight if possible. I have been searching the threads but nothing suits my fancy. I am mainly interested in pussy/nipple torture but I am willing to expand that idea a bit.
Limits: scat, permanent harm, pics/video, kids, incest, public play that is obvious, things that are gross, things containing capsaicin

PM Dares
Denial

Last edited by masochisticpuppy; 10-22-2013 at 05:12 PM. Reason: forgot something
masochisticpuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 05:16 PM   #2
MasterChrisLee

Send a message via Yahoo to MasterChrisLee

Do you have any needles?

Personal Ad:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=157131

Signature dare:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68443

20/M/DOM/Straight
MasterChrisLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 05:22 PM   #3
MisterMasochist

cover your pussy and asshole in a LOT of icy hot, deep heat, tiger balm etc, and then reapply once it stops burning. do this until and right before you go to bed.

once an hour you will hit your clit with a wooden spoon 100 times until you go to bed.

own: large anal toys, impact toys, chastity belt, bdsm accessories

Kinks: CNC/blackmail, 24/7, TPE, CBT, urethral play (sounding, torture), anal (large objects, marathon usage, torture), forced bi, cum play, cock worship, group play, public, watersports, chemical play, bondage, predicament bondage, heavy impact play, extreme humiliation/degradation/objectification/dehumanization, cuckolding, and others.

Looking for new dynamics!
MisterMasochist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 05:35 PM   #4
masochisticpuppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMasochist View Post
cover your pussy and asshole in a LOT of icy hot, deep heat, tiger balm etc, and then reapply once it stops burning. do this until and right before you go to bed.

once an hour you will hit your clit with a wooden spoon 100 times until you go to bed.
I can not do the icy hot due to allergies... I can do ginger though if you would like? I accept the clit hitting dare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterChrisLee View Post
Do you have any needles?
I do not have any needles
Limits: scat, permanent harm, pics/video, kids, incest, public play that is obvious, things that are gross, things containing capsaicin

PM Dares
Denial
Old 10-22-2013, 05:36 PM   #5
MisterMasochist

ginger works. hotsauce or peppers is better

own: large anal toys, impact toys, chastity belt, bdsm accessories

Kinks: CNC/blackmail, 24/7, TPE, CBT, urethral play (sounding, torture), anal (large objects, marathon usage, torture), forced bi, cum play, cock worship, group play, public, watersports, chemical play, bondage, predicament bondage, heavy impact play, extreme humiliation/degradation/objectification/dehumanization, cuckolding, and others.

Looking for new dynamics!
MisterMasochist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 05:39 PM   #6
sonicboom1979
Distinguished Member

Put nipple clamps on and a clamp on your clit. Tie them together with no slack, make it so you are bent over. Now give your pussy 20 slaps with a wooden spoon and then your tits 25 times each. Now materbate until you are about to cum. At that point quickly stand up straight forcing the clamps to rip off and cum as many times as you can. report when done.
sonicboom1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 05:46 PM   #7
MasterChrisLee

Wear a rope crotch, lined with sandpaper for 1 hour. Add hot sauce to the crotch area every 15 mins.

Personal Ad:

Signature dare:

20/M/DOM/Straight
Old 10-22-2013, 05:51 PM   #8
masochisticpuppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicboom1979 View Post
Put nipple clamps on and a clamp on your clit. Tie them together with no slack, make it so you are bent over. Now give your pussy 20 slaps with a wooden spoon and then your tits 25 times each. Now materbate until you are about to cum. At that point quickly stand up straight forcing the clamps to rip off and cum as many times as you can. report when done.
I will do that after my current dare and will post up how it went.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterChrisLee View Post
Wear a rope crotch, lined with sandpaper for 1 hour. Add hot sauce to the crotch area every 15 mins.
I can do the rope and sandpaper but not the hot sauce

PM Dares
Denial
Old 10-22-2013, 06:05 PM   #9
MasterChrisLee

That will do. Rubbing alcohol works too.

Personal Ad:

Signature dare:

20/M/DOM/Straight
Old 10-22-2013, 06:13 PM   #10
spanking1235

Default Hi

You will tie 5 clothespin using fishing line or similar item. Tie one end of those to a doorknob. Now you have to position yourself so you can kick the door really hard. Next use the largest item you ever use for cuming to fuck yourself. You will fuck your cunt and edge, each edge, add 1 clothespin on a nipple.
Edge again and add 1 on nipple
Edge again and add 1 on clit.
Edge and add one on pussy lips.
Edge and add on on pussy lips.
Now fuck yourself until you want to orgasm, right before orgasm, kick the door really hard, then you can orgasm.

Feel free to kik me: MyKinkyWorld23
spanking1235 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 06:29 PM   #11
masochisticpuppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicboom1979 View Post
I just did your dare. I had to do it with clothespins because I do not have proper clamps... I tied them together as you asked and then spanked my pussy and then nipples with a spoon. It was quite honestly difficult to spank my pussy with a clothespin on it... Possibly because I had just done a few mean things to it for another dare. I began to rub my clit to edge and then stood up. The pain was bearable but not terribly pleasant. It took me closer to orgasm but i decided to decline orgasm right now.

I then did 100 spanks to my clit with a wooden spoon for a previous dare and then put more ginger on it. My pussy stings...to put it lightly.

PM Dares
Denial
Old 10-22-2013, 06:30 PM   #12
masochisticpuppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanking1235 View Post
You will tie 5 clothespin using fishing line or similar item. Tie one end of those to a doorknob. Now you have to position yourself so you can kick the door really hard. Next use the largest item you ever use for cuming to fuck yourself. You will fuck your cunt and edge, each edge, add 1 clothespin on a nipple.
Edge again and add 1 on nipple
Edge again and add 1 on clit.
Edge and add one on pussy lips.
Edge and add on on pussy lips.
Now fuck yourself until you want to orgasm, right before orgasm, kick the door really hard, then you can orgasm.
I have roommates so I can not do this one... I also am not a big fan of inserting things... O.o

PM Dares
Denial
Old 10-22-2013, 07:14 PM   #13
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

Pump your nipples for 10 minutes and then snap them with a rubber band 50 times each while you pump your clit for 10 minutes and then snap it with the rubber band 50 times.

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
SirD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 07:32 PM   #14
masochisticpuppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirD View Post
Pump your nipples for 10 minutes and then snap them with a rubber band 50 times each while you pump your clit for 10 minutes and then snap it with the rubber band 50 times.
I just finished your dare... For some reason I did not think it would be as difficult as it was. Tears came to my eyes and I found myself cupping my nipples and clit to ease some of the pain.
Thank you for the dare.

I am not really looking forward to my next 100 clit spanks and the ginger is burning more and more with each application. >.<

PM Dares
Denial
Old 10-22-2013, 07:44 PM   #15
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

Quote:
Originally Posted by masochisticpuppy View Post
I just finished your dare... For some reason I did not think it would be as difficult as it was. Tears came to my eyes and I found myself cupping my nipples and clit to ease some of the pain.
Thank you for the dare.

I am not really looking forward to my next 100 clit spanks and the ginger is burning more and more with each application. >.<
Glad you enjoyed it.

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
SirD is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
female, nipple pain, pussy pain