Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 10-22-2013, 03:24 PM   #1
MasterChrisLee

Send a message via Yahoo to MasterChrisLee
Male 20/male/master seeks 21-24/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

20/male/master seeks 21-24/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

I have been able to take some time to think, and I desire no games, no fakes, no jokes. As my previous ads have mentioned, I only desire a woman as a slave, and as a friend. Someone who can talk to, not only use as a slave.

Camming, will come with time. However, you must be very descriptive in your writing. A microphone is a nice bonus.

Limits: no beast, no siblings or family, no extreme blood.
All else is either a like or fetish.

Who am I?

I am young, and a thinker. I question many if not all things. Every action, has a reaction, and every reaction, started from an action.

I am strict. I am a sadist. Your cries for pain, are my pleasures. Your begs for mercy are my great desires. Your gasps for breathe, as you cringe from uncontrollable orgasms, are the main course of my meal.

I am also kind, understandable, and forgiving. I enjoy life's fruits, and the beauty it beholds.

Who are you?

Woman, born as one, live as one, know that you are not dominant, nor enjoy being in control, or find it difficult to be the leader. You need a guide in your life, someone to lead the way.

You enjoy to serve others, especially men. You enjoy talking, not simply fucking.
Your pleasure, is your master's pleasure, even if you are forced to do so.

Open minded. Never closed. Sex isn't everything, ocassionally just being in your master's presence is enough.

Respond if you are interested. I wait for your response.
Chris
Old 10-27-2013, 08:25 PM   #2
MasterChrisLee

Send a message via Yahoo to MasterChrisLee

Btw. Age only matters if you are older than 28. I would prefer someone my age or younger, but that's usually not practical.

Personal Ad:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=157131

Signature dare:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68443

20/M/DOM/Straight

Advertisements
Kink Talk