Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Special > getDare.com

Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2008, 01:09 AM   #1
depp
SysOp

Talking Looking for IRC experts!

I am in the process of deploying IRC on KinkTalk and later getDare instead of the current flash based chat. I'll take applications from anyone in this thread who has experience running IRC channels and also would like to MOD for getDare and KinkTalk. Please only apply if you are an experienced older member in good standing.
Old 08-02-2008, 05:59 AM   #2
Pingu
Be afraid

Alas I have 4 years experience of IRC on Quakenet but I don't fit the "experienced older member".

Good luck on the search
Old 08-02-2008, 06:05 AM   #3
Collared_Slave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Collared_Slave Send a message via Yahoo to Collared_Slave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingu View Post
Alas I have 4 years experience of IRC on Quakenet but I don't fit the "experienced older member".

Good luck on the search
Well i have the "experienced older member" so if we join together we should be able to swing it.
Old 08-02-2008, 06:29 AM   #4
Bandit|Queen
getDare Sweetheart

I'm guess by "experienced older member" depp means that you are over 18 and are mature enough? If that's the case I'll apply, if not then ignore this

I have modded a room on the bondage network for about erm....6 months now and also stepped in when someone has had to be away for a few months. I am not an expert but I can do the general modding and I can brush up on anything else needed quite easily.

I also have the time to mod, I can just have the channel on in the background at both work and home. If gd chat is anything to go by kt chat is most likely to get busy in the evenings which is when I am at work and no one else is around but me

Pingu, I thought you are 18? So don't see why you are ruled out, especially with 4 years experience.

Love you my smooch!
Old 08-02-2008, 06:43 AM   #5
Pingu
Be afraid

I'm 19, 20 in 2 weeks o/

But yeah if people are needed, I am more than happy to help
Old 08-02-2008, 09:27 AM   #6
Big_Joe
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Big_Joe

It depends in what sense you take 'older' to mean.

Depp could be talking about the age of a member being 'old'.
Depp could be talking about how long the members been on the site.
Depp could be talking about a member thats 'older' than himself by age.

Guess only he knows that.
Old 08-02-2008, 11:25 AM   #7
erick92
Distinguished Member

I'm founder of an IRC Network, and been and admin on another IRC Network before I got shut down awhile back. But I don't match the "older member" either.

23/M/USA
Old 08-02-2008, 06:17 PM   #8
Knots101
Account Banned

Yo deppy. Pfftt didn't i talk to you about this a long time ago? Haha, well if you remember i told you that i was good at this sorta thing. And I'm a decent poster and chatter. And i'm a good boy most of the time -blinks innocently- haha anyways if you still need help i am qualified in networking, web design, Graphics, and IRC's so i can do it all =) plus i ain't a bad cook -winks- anyways I'm around lots so if you need the help i'm your man. Grammar is shitty today i apologize. Been a long work day. Ta-Ta admin G.
Old 08-04-2008, 04:57 AM   #9
depp
SysOp

Thanks for all the replies!

I'll be contacting people soon for advice and help. Many thanks!