Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-11-2012, 12:42 AM   #1
JessiBear
getDare Sweetheart

Default Painful punishment

Hello my name is jessica today i was told to drive 1mile with clamps on my nipples at 45 mph then get out and jump 10 times. If i didnt do the whole thing or someone saw me i had to get punishments from getdare.com and no matter how many i get i have to do them if they are within my limits. Oh and at least 5 punishments have to torture my nipples for not doing the dare properly. Thank you and i will greatly appricate all the punishments you send me and be hard on me. It was my fault i didnt do it right. Please make my nipples hurt really bad! I should have listened to my instructions, and i need to learn my lesson. No punishment will be denyed as long as it wont cause me to bleed or involve putting anything in my ass. (golden showers, nipple clamps, tit spanking, ass spanking, pussy spanking, water torture) are just a few categories. If i left out any that you feel would be good ill do a punishment for not thinking of that. NO PICTURES. You can punish me for not sending pictures too. Thank you and i hope i recieve a lot of punishments. I am also sorry for this message being so long but i have to have it this long. I aslo have to torture my nipples at least 1 time within 2 hours of this message or i gotta do 10 nipple torture punishments in a row. Please help me.
Equipment i have....
Several clothespins
2 paper clamps
Clit vibrator
Shower head that i can take off the wall or leave it hanging
Thongs*
Rubber band*
Mint toothpaste
Electric toothbrush
Heavy tennis shoes that i can hang from my nipples and can put something in the shoe to add more weight to my nipples*
(nipples are really sore right now but i have to make where i cant even stand to wear my bra because it hurts too bad... And i have to put my tight bra back on my sore nipples)

Limits: (absolutely will NOT do) involving other people, Anal, nothing to cause bleeding, Insertions, Pictures, Public

PM Dares:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91499
JessiBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 01:35 AM   #2
turtlecf

Hey,
Get naked and put two clothepins on each nipple, use two strings to tie the clothepins to a door. Close the door completely and pull it hard to remove the clothepins by pulling.

Do it 3 times....
Report how it went.
turtlecf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 01:40 AM   #3
Bryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessiBear View Post
Hello my name is jessica today i was told to drive 1mile with clamps on my nipples at 45 mph then get out and jump 10 times. If i didnt do the whole thing or someone saw me i had to get punishments from getdare.com and no matter how many i get i have to do them if they are within my limits. Oh and at least 5 punishments have to torture my nipples for not doing the dare properly. Thank you and i will greatly appricate all the punishments you send me and be hard on me. It was my fault i didnt do it right. Please make my nipples hurt really bad! I should have listened to my instructions, and i need to learn my lesson. No punishment will be denyed as long as it wont cause me to bleed or involve putting anything in my ass. (golden showers, nipple clamps, tit spanking, ass spanking, pussy spanking, water torture) are just a few categories. If i left out any that you feel would be good ill do a punishment for not thinking of that. NO PICTURES. You can punish me for not sending pictures too. Thank you and i hope i recieve a lot of punishments. I am also sorry for this message being so long but i have to have it this long. I aslo have to torture my nipples at least 1 time within 2 hours of this message or i gotta do 10 nipple torture punishments in a row. Please help me.
Equipment i have....
Several clothespins
2 paper clamps
Clit vibrator
Shower head that i can take off the wall or leave it hanging
Thongs*
Rubber band*
Mint toothpaste
Electric toothbrush
Heavy tennis shoes that i can hang from my nipples and can put something in the shoe to add more weight to my nipples*
(nipples are really sore right now but i have to make where i cant even stand to wear my bra because it hurts too bad... And i have to put my tight bra back on my sore nipples)
no pictures. how sad. would do a picture dare if you don't need to show your face?
Old 08-11-2012, 02:19 AM   #4
archie21
getDare Succubus

sitting frog like on the floor, hang your shoes from your nipples and with the shoes on the floor put a tomato inside each one, now bend your back and lift the shoes, hold for a count of five and put them down again... repeat this as you add an item...
add an apple
a banana
onion
small tin
large tiin
coke can

report on how far you got please.
when you finally get to put your bra back on make sure its lined with rice or icy hot or better still thumb tacks..

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 05:27 AM   #5
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Go into the shower. Clamp your nipples paperclamps. Tie them into small vessels (bottles, cans, etc.) with short ropes. Turn on the water. Get on your knees. Edge, until vessels filled completely. Keep them in the air. For each stop(edge) added clothespin on your breasts each. After that you must cum as many times as pegs on each breast. For every orgasm take off one clothespin. The last to take off your paperclamps with the vessels.. Report when done..
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 05:31 AM   #6
JessiBear
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you very much and i was told i have to wait till i have a lot of things to torture my nipples and do them all at one time i can do any exercise dares and no i cant do any pictures at all broken camera but all of your stuff sounds good just like i said i have to do a bunch all at one time to make em hurt even more. I already have to every night put a shower head on its hardest pulse in my pussy for 5 minutes with strong clips on my nipples then when done i have to do 25 pushups making them hit the floor then tie a string to both clips and do 50 sit ups with everytime i go down it pulls my nipple and hurts really bad then i have to stand up untie them and take the safety guard off a fan and put them in the fan till they rip off

Limits: (absolutely will NOT do) involving other people, Anal, nothing to cause bleeding, Insertions, Pictures, Public

PM Dares:
Old 08-11-2012, 05:38 AM   #7
JessiBear
getDare Sweetheart

I was just told that i have to put a clamp on my nipple till either the next post or next pm and slap 5 times every min

PM Dares:
Old 08-11-2012, 06:14 AM   #8
archie21
getDare Succubus

you've been waiting a while then....

Old 08-12-2012, 01:14 AM   #9
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessiBear View Post
No punishment will be denyed. (snip) i hope i recieve a lot of punishments.

Be carefull what you ask for...

Piss your panties, then take them off and stuff them into your mouth.

Put a binder clip on your clit, hang a trainer from it and put at least 1/2kg of stuff in the trainer. Jump up and down a few times to make sure the trainer is securely attached.

pick up the electric toothbrush in one hand and start scrubbing your nipples. Then pick up a cucumber/phallic veggetable/other insertable and start to fuck yourself with it.

Stand there scrubbing and fucking for 15mins. I hope you cum lots. After you'r done, take everything off/out and rub some toothpaste on your now very sensitive nipples and clit.

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Dislikes: Public, pee, pics(me), anal, (&)
Limits: Stupid, Exposure, Rules, bondage, Long tasks, social suicide, (&)
Bonus features: My rules(#), 'wanted' ad & many questions.
&=More details on Likes/Dislikes etc here
*=Full 'how to' details & rules here
silverdarknight is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 01:27 AM   #10
engman
getDare Sweetheart

Pee into a jug until you collect a lot of pee, then hang the tennis shoes from your nipples and fill them with the pee. They will be your shoes for the next 48 hours, don't empty or wash them before wearing.
engman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 09:08 PM   #11
JessiBear
getDare Sweetheart

Okay i have tried several dares involving toothpaste to the nipps but i dont feel anything and clothes pins are getting where they dont hurt that bad

PM Dares:
Old 08-17-2012, 09:22 PM   #12
JessiBear
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverdarknight View Post
Be carefull what you ask for...

Piss your panties, then take them off and stuff them into your mouth.

Put a binder clip on your clit, hang a trainer from it and put at least 1/2kg of stuff in the trainer. Jump up and down a few times to make sure the trainer is securely attached.

pick up the electric toothbrush in one hand and start scrubbing your nipples. Then pick up a cucumber/phallic veggetable/other insertable and start to fuck yourself with it.

Stand there scrubbing and fucking for 15mins. I hope you cum lots. After you'r done, take everything off/out and rub some toothpaste on your now very sensitive nipples and clit.
Toothpaste and scrumbbing nipps dont hurt anymore

PM Dares:
Old 08-17-2012, 09:24 PM   #13
StoicChrysies

Try binder clips from the office supply store....
Old 08-17-2012, 09:44 PM   #14
Dr.Daring
Distinguished Member

Put a cup down on the ground and piss into it. Your pussy must be at least 2 feet away from the cup when pissing. If you miss or do not fill it, use a spatula to spank your ass 40 times on each cheek. Put some toothpaste on your electric toothbrush and shove it in your pussy. Turned on. You are not allowed to cum. Now put clothespins on your nipples and clit. Then put four on your pussy lips and 5 more on each tit. Use the toothbrush to fuck yourself, just before you orgasm, stop. Turn the toothbrush off and spank 4 clothespins off your body, do not spank the nipple and clit ones off. Repeat. Now masturbate again until you're about to orgasm. Stop. Turn it off and spank spank 6 off. Now get into the shower or bath. Open your mouth and drink half the cup of piss. Do not swallow or spit it out. Now take a shit and rub it all over your breasts. You must now spit the pee out back into the cup. Now lick the shit off your tits. When done you may now use your clit vibe to cum. Then drink all the cup of piss and swallow. Then spank the remaining nip and clit clothespins off.

Report when done

Likes: Bondage, anal, public, humiliation, clothespins, spanking pretty much everything

PM me anytime if you want a good dare
Dr.Daring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 12:16 AM   #15
archie21
getDare Succubus

do nothing to your nipples for a week, look after them, cream them up, be good to them, let the nerve endings forget the pain and forget the dullness thats been creeping in... then on saturday night fill your pussy with ice and then for the next 2 hours hang your breasts over 6 lit tea lights for each breast and do as follows:
after 5 minutes retrieve a piece of ice from your pussy and soothe your heated breasts and then put them back over the lights.
Repeat five minutes later but from then add five minutes to the intervals... so ten minutes then fifteen, after two hours do a clamp and weighted nipple dare... but you must use tabasco sauce or icy hot not toothpaste.
PM me if you wish this to have alterations.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
nipple torture, pain