Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-13-2012, 11:14 PM   #1
Karatyman

Default Porto-potty strip.

This is my first post hope it goes well

So all you need is a pair of clothes you dont care about, and an extra pair of underwear.

Now Go to a public place that has porto-pottys and go inside of one.(you pick the place based on how comfortable you feel) Then once inside lock the door and remove all articals of clothing. You will then drop them inside of the Toilet there. Now you have two options.
A: Get the clothes out and wear the nast poop/pee covered clothes, and wear them in your car all the way home.
B: leave the clothes and run to your car Naked then you may use the extra pair of underwear and wear that home.
Karatyman is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Karatyman for this post:
Old 07-22-2012, 12:57 PM   #2
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

I've found a porto-potty in a decent location I can use. It's in a park.
And it will be option B for me, as I'm not putting them back on.

How far away should I park? There's a parking lot right there, so I'd probably be less than 100 feet. There's a parking lot at the school across the street. Another parking lot about 1/2 mile. And there's a few lots I can use that are between 3/4 and 1 mile away, only problem with these is I'd have to cross a busy 4 lane road.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 10:53 AM   #3
storm

you will park on the other side of the school so you have to go around, before you go make sure to write slut on your ass cheeks.
storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 01:01 PM   #4
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

OK. I did this the other night. Late. Chose option B. And parked across the street as Storm directed.

As far as I know, I stayed out of eyesight. Just had to wait a bit before crossing the street.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
poop, semipublic, streaking