Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 05-17-2012, 04:31 PM   #1
openinvizion

Location: I live in my house, in a small country with other countries nearby
Send a message via Yahoo to openinvizion
Post MyWorld

Please note, that the following is pure fiction.

I will provide a little backing story, so you are not all like “wtf?”

This story takes place in a world that I control, purely me. I can make anything happen, that is somewhat conceivable. How I came to wield this power, I care not, just that I have it, is all that matters to me.

This story will contain themes of non-consensual male-male and male-female sexual intercourse, and many of the “participants” are aged between 13 and 17. This story is also heavy on blackmail, and I shall go into more depth later. The main character, me, is aged 18.

All names are those from my fantasies, and do not represent anyone in real life, and any such coincidence is pure, well, coincidence.

Without further ado...

I love my life.
Being in a position of power and control can be very useful at times. I own and manage 17 armies across the globe, but they are not normal armies. For what seems like forever, there has been no need for war, no need for hate. Everyone was accepted for who they were, what they believed in. No more religion fuelled violence, no more extremism. It was peaceful, and I liked it that way. Now, you must be asking ‘Why have armies, if you have no wars?’ Well it is a very good question; one that gets me stumped a lot. But I always remember, that when our youth is fulfilling their time with something such as the Army, or whatever pastime they choose, it reduces the time they spend on the streets, doing god knows what. I may have been able to stop wars; but teenage quarrels, I have struggled with. So I compromise. The youth are always complaining that they have to stay in school, or at home at nights. I agree, they do, but I let them have some time out. I enforced a curfew from Sundays to Thursdays, and capped the “stay out time” at 10pm. To many, this may seem either too late for the younger kids, or not late enough for the elders, but, if a child keeps to his/her curfew all week, on Fridays and Saturdays, they have near free run, depending on their individual parents’ views.

Before I start to bore you, I shall fast forward a bit, to a cold and breezy winter’s night, Wednesday 18th February, if I am not mistaken.

I was driving along, minding my own business, and just heading home. A normal night, I thought. I guess it was destined to go pear shaped somewhere down the line...

About 10 minutes from home, I spotted them. A small group, maybe four or five, teenagers, all happy and full of spirit, but out past curfew. I decided to pass them, let them think I was just a tired motorist, and parked up around the corner. I locked the car and walked briskly to where I last saw them. I thought, for a brief moment, that I had lost them, after going around and around looking for them. I finally found them, walking across a playing field, and pursued. They didn’t notice me for about five minutes, and as I crept ever closer to them, I could hear their conversation.

“... but I told him that I would hand it in on Monday” I heard one girl say
“You clever little bitch!” her friend replied.
As they rounded a corner, however, they spotted me. Everyone knew my face, and many feared it, for reasons unknown to me. I then saw, that the group consisted of three males and two females. The males looked to be aged around 13, 15 and 16, whereas both females looked around 15. They stood, frozen, fear spreading across their faces. I decided that now would be the best time to talk to them

“I would think that this is the moment that I speak to your parents, all of you” I said, in a matter-of-factly way.
The older male immediately broke down in fear, the two females following shortly. The younger males just stood there, paralyzed.
“Please, don’t tell our parents” both girls sobbed, “They are on holiday at the moment, and don’t know we’re out so late”
I looked at them all, shivering in the cold, with added fear. I waited, slowly thinking.
“Please, can we just go home, we didn’t mean to break curfew” the oldest male stated, in a voice that could be mistaken for one of his younger companions.
I continued to stand in silence, weighing up the options. Here I had the objects of my fantasies, caught out of house, at such a late hour, and on the other hand, I had a rule to enforce.
“Come with me” I gently said, causing the five to jump, as I turned and walked towards the area I had parked my car. Looking back, I saw them still huddled together, not moving. “If you want to cause a commotion, I will. If not, then come”

They stood up, together, and slowly hobbled towards me. I continued to walk, got to my car and motioned for them to wait.

“I have two options, well you do” I stated. “Either walk away now, and lose your free time privileges, or come with me, and reduce the chance of such happening”

They looked at each other cautiously as I unlocked the car and opened the rear door. I looked at them one last time, and they almost ran into the back seats of the car, not wanting to lose their free time, it seems.

---
Ok, so I know not much "happened", and I doubt it will for a few chapters, but that is how my story will go.

Please provide constructive criticism and feedback. Flamers and trolls will be ignored.
随着泡沫漂流
勇士小男孩
凯旋回家了
作战勇敢的小男孩
凯旋回家了

DIBS ON MEW

openinvizion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 08:21 PM   #2
skjelner

Very interesting concept—I'm liking it so far. Looking forward to the next update!
  • Next-Level Training [FINISHED] (S&M, BDSM, slave torture, group sex, anal, public humiliation)
skjelner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 12:53 AM   #3
Red
Sona Forever

This is very interesting so far and well written! I'm looking forward to more
Red is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk