Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 07-18-2012, 06:08 PM   #1
skjelner

Default Bellevue Dare Club: Anal Night

Yep, I'm posting another story! As with when I was writing Next-Level Training, I won't be stopping work on my main project, Erin's Hell. This is just another little thing I've had cooking in my head for a while, so I figured I'd start writing it.

Updates to this story are going to be short and sweet. For one thing, it takes place during a single night, and I'd also like to update fairly often. If you all like it, I'd like to turn this into a series of mini-stories about the Bellevue Dare Club. We'll see!

Finally, unlike my other two stories, this one is going to be dare-focused and will likely be significantly less explicit. No rape or slaves or anything like that.

With that out of the way, enjoy!

Rap rap rap.

I watched my breath curl from my mouth and dance through the air. Standing in front of Adam’s door, I did my best to wait patiently, but Saturday nights like this were always the highlight of my week. Thankfully, I didn’t have to wait long.

“What’s up, man?” I said when Adam opened the door.

“Hey, dude! Come on in.”

“Thanks. Cold out there tonight,” I said, stepping inside his apartment. Adam was a year older than the rest of us and was the only one with his own place. I took off my jacket and handed it to him, then glanced around the foyer. Three pairs of shoes lay strewn on the tile. “Everyone here already? I only saw Grace’s car.”

“Oh, the girls drove together,” Adam replied, hanging my coat in the entry closet. His faded t-shirt and athletic shorts told me he hadn’t gone out today. “Just waiting on you, buddy.”

“Is that Jacob?” I heard Marcy call from the living room.

“Oh finally,” Grace’s voice chimed in.

“Yeah, it’s me, sorry I’m a little late, guys.” I followed Adam to the living room to find the girls lazing on the sofa, watching some lame reality show on low volume. As always, a single glass bottle sat on the coffee table.

“Aw, no problem, I’m just glad you’re finally here. Spent all afternoon at the stupid DMV; I’ve been fucking dying for the day to be over,” Grace said. She was wearing a light violet top and skinny jeans that matched her eyes.

“Hah, yeah, me too. Hey girls, good to see you, blah blah blah, et cetera.” That was my typical greeting. We all knew there was nothing worse than small talk during a Club meeting.

The girls laughed. Beside Grace sat Marcy, TV remote in hand, clad in a fuzzy red sweater and jeans. I took a seat on the adjacent beanbag as Adam settled into his usual spot across from me on his La-Z-Boy.

“Well guys, ready to get started?” Adam asked

“God, I’m more than ready,” Marcy said, shutting off the TV. “Been waiting all day for this, too.”

“And me,” I added.

“Awesome,” Grace said, “because I’ve got a special idea for tonight.”

“Oh yeah?” I watched as Grace rummaged behind the couch before producing a large piece of white cardboard. I couldn’t read it from my seat, but it looked like a homemade spinning wheel of sorts, like something from a board game.

“Oh that’s right,” Adam said. “She’s been talking about this all night. But before you explain, Grace, I gotta say it:

“Welcome, everyone, to another meeting of the Bellevue Dare Club, where no dare goes untaken. Let the fun begin!”
  • Next-Level Training [FINISHED] (S&M, BDSM, slave torture, group sex, anal, public humiliation)

Last edited by skjelner; 07-19-2012 at 07:38 PM.
skjelner is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to skjelner for this post:
Old 07-18-2012, 10:04 PM   #2
wedgiegirl290
getDare Sweetheart

Just like all your stories, GREAT .
wedgiegirl290 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 08:00 PM   #3
skjelner

Default Bellevue Dare Club: Anal Night Part 2

Thanks! Time for the next part.

Let the fun begin, indeed, I thought. I could already feel it: this was going to be one of our best Club meetings yet.

Marcy folded her legs up beneath her and turned to face Grace, who held up her makeshift spinner for everyone to see.

“Okay everyone, what do you think about mixing things up a little tonight? Instead of just doing normal dares like always, I thought it might be fun to pick a theme and stick to it for the night.”

“What do you mean by theme?” I asked.

“Well, it’s probably best if I just show you. Here.” Grace placed the cardboard spinner on the table beside the bottle, and we all leaned in for a closer look. “See, I wrote four categories, and I figure whatever the spinner lands on is the one we’ll do tonight.”

Grace’s spinner consisted of a circle split into quarters decorated in black marker with her unmistakeable bubbly handwriting. The categories read ANAL, BDSM, MESSY, and ORAL. I think I was the only one who noticed they were arranged in alphabetical order. Grace had a weird thing for organization.

“So what do you think? Everyone up for it?”

The idea sounded good to me, and the other nodding heads in the room showed my friends agreed.

“I like it,” Adam said. “Good categories, too, though—what do you mean by ‘messy’?”

“Oh, that one’s kind of vague on purpose. I was thinking stuff like watersports, food, cum play … whatever we’re feeling up for, really. That’s part of what makes it fun.”

“Well, it all definitely sounds good to me, but yall already knew that.” Marcy grinned, her green eyes shining. She was possibly the most adventurous of us all, always up for any dare and down to dole out some tough ones of her own.

“Me too, of course,” I said.

“Alright, that settles it, then,” said Adam. “How did you want to decide who gets to spin?”

“Hmm, I hadn’t thought about that,” Grace replied, shifting to match Marcy’s cross-legged position.

“Okay, well since you came up with the idea, how about you spin tonight?”

“Alright, if everyone’s okay with that.”

We all nodded in agreement.

“Alrighty, here goes!” Grace leaned forward and gave the spinner a hard flick, and we all watched it sail through the options before coming to a stop. The girls giggled, and I flashed Adam a smile.

“Well, looks like we have a winner. Tonight’s theme is … anal!” Adam said in an overly dramatic tone. We all laughed.

“Let’s get started, then,” Marcy said, clearly eager to see how tonight’s dares would turn out.

“Great. Same rules as always, then?” Grace asked.

“Of course,” Adam replied. “But obviously, all dares tonight must include the theme in some way.”

“You got it, dude,” I said. “I’ve got my coin ready and everything. Flip to see who goes first?”

“Sure. Let’s do me and you, then Marcy and Grace. A little battle of the sexes.” Adam winked.

“Cool. Alright, call it in the air.” I placed the coin on my thumb and gave it a good toss.

“Tails,” Adam called as it spun through the air.
  • Next-Level Training [FINISHED] (S&M, BDSM, slave torture, group sex, anal, public humiliation)
Old 07-20-2012, 04:22 PM   #4
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Nice interesting start.. Keep it going..

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 06:28 PM   #5
skjelner

Default Bellevue Dare Club: Anal Night Part 3

I snatched the coin on its way down and, according to the Dare Club tradition, slapped it onto the top of my other hand.

“Tails. Dammit. Alright, buddy, looks like you win this time.”

“Pff, like always,” Adam said. “‘Kay, now it’s your turn, ladies.”

“You got it,” Marcy said.

I handed Marcy the coin. “Here, you flip.”

“Alrighty,” she took it from me and prepared to flip. “Ready to lose, Grace?”

“Aw, sure, whatever,” replied Grace in her typical passive manner. Like Marcy, she was usually down for anything, but she didn’t really like taking control, instead preferring to let others call the shots. That’s probably why her dares weren’t usually very exciting, unless they involved herself.

“‘Kay, call it.” Marcy sent the coin flying into the air.

“I’ll go tails, too.”

“Damn. Tails it is,” Marcy said with a hint of disheartenment in her voice. “Alright, looks like it’s between you and Adam, then.”

“Okay, Marcy how about you flip again?” Adam said. “Grace, I’ll let you call it this time.”

The girls nodded in agreement, and Grace called “heads” after the flip.

“Wow … heads!” Marcy called. She and Grace were closer than any of us, so it made sense that she was happy Grace won the toss.

“Sweet! First spin goes to me,” Grace said, unfolded her legs to a normal sitting position.

“You got it,” Adam said. “But before you spin, I want everyone to be on the same page here. We’re doing normal Bellevue Dare Club rules, right?”

“Yep,” Grace replied. “Just with the added stipulation that all dares must involve anal somehow.

“Okay,” Adam said. “So, just a reminder since we’ve had a few weeks off: counter-clockwise rotation, whoever the bottle lands on is the one who has to do a dare, multi-person dares mean chain spins, and every dare means you lose a piece of clothing. Sound good?”

A chorus of “yep”s sounded around Adam’s smallish living room.

Suddenly, I had an idea. “Oh wait up a sec, Grace—” I interrupted as she started to spin the bottle. “Before you spin, what do you all think about changing the dare punishment to fit tonight’s theme?”

“Hmm, sounds good to me,” Adam said. “What did you have in mind?”

“How about instead of the normal five body floggings, we do ten floggings to the ass?”

Marcy giggled. “I love it.”

“Of course you do,” said Grace with a laugh. “And so do I.”

“I love it too,” Adam said, “but let’s make it fifteen.” He was met with no dissent. “Okay, that settles it, then.. So tonight, if you refuse to do a dare, ten ass floggings it is. And since I know all of yall’s asses can take a lot punishment, no going easy on anyone!”

“Of course not!” I said, smiling. “I can’t wait, actually.” I glanced at Grace, who was still leaned over the table grasping the bottle, her low-cut top revealing her white bra beneath. “Alright, babe, go ahead and spin.”
Old 07-23-2012, 11:50 PM   #6
daredevil2
getDare Sweetheart

i love this story keep posting

i have a smaller dick then paaltjepaal and i want to suck his Cock!!!
daredevil2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 06:58 PM   #7
skjelner

Default Bellevue Dare Club: Anal Night Part 4

You got it!

With a high-pitched whirrr the bottle spun, never deviating from its position in the middle of the wooden coffee table. Grace was an expert at this by now and had certainly kicked off the night right. Before long, though, it slowed, then slowed some more, before finally … wait, was it going to land on me?

I sighed as the bottle inched past me. “Think it’s closer to you, Adam.”

“Looks like you’re right. Alright, Grace, what do you got for me?”

“First, what are you gonna take off?”

“Oh right.”

According to Club rules, anyone who gets dared or participates in a dare must remove an article of clothing first, and socks count as one. It’s one of the things we do to keep the game a little spicy.

“Well, why not start with the shirt, yeah?” Adam whipped off his tee and tossed it somewhere behind him. He proudly thrust out his smooth, well-built chest and said, “Alright then, Grace, what do you got for me?”

We all looked at Grace, who straightened up on the couch and pulled her shirt down, winking as she revealing her chest a little more. “Okay, this is a two-person dare, but gender doesn’t matter for this one so I’ll just say it now. I dare you to let someone smother you with their ass for ten second. Not bare-ass, though, keeping their pants on. We’ll start off easy.”

“Aw,” Adam said in mock disappointment. We all laughed. “Alright, here goes.” Adam reached over and gave the bottle a spin.

You see, here at Bellevue Dare Club, not even the darer has total control over their dares. For dares involving more than one person, the first person dared must spin the bottle to decide who else to include. If a third person is required, the second person chosen gets to spin.

The only time the darer gets full control is when they’re willing to involve themself and go for a four-person dare, in which case they decide exactly who does what. However, in cases where the darer might have a dare requiring two members of the same or opposite sex in mind, the darer can wait to reveal their dare until the second person has spun.

“Me, in my own dare?” Grace said as the bottle came to a stop pointing directly at her. “Dammit.” She jumped up and slapped the table. “Okay, Adam, since I don’t get to watch someone else do this one, you have to lay on the table.”

Adam shrugged. “Works for me, babe. But first you gotta lose some of those clothes.”

“Oh, I know you’d love that, but I’m gonna have to let you down, bud.” Grace stuck her tongue out at him. “I’m going with socks.”

“Oh, booo,” Marcy teased. “I wanna see those boobies you’ve been teasing us with all night.”

“Hey now,” I said, “the socks gotta come off sometime, right? I’m sure we’ll see plenty more of her later.”

Grace slunk back onto the couch and slipped her low-cut athletic socks off with two quick swoops. She gave her toes a stretch, showing off her purple toenails which perfectly matched her top, then stood up again. “Alrighty, Adam, get down on that table.”

Adam seemed perfectly happy to oblige. He lay halfway on the smallish table, supporting himself with his legs, then waited patiently. Grace straddled the table with care, then smushed her jeans-clad butt directly onto his mouth and nose. Adam pretended to struggle comically for a bit, and before we knew it the ten seconds were over.

As Grace stood up, Adam attempted to grab her ass but quickly got smacked away. “Hey now, you’ll have to dare me if you want to get any more of that.”

“But it’s so sexy; I couldn’t resist.” Adam grinned, then leapt back into his chair.

“Oh, you two,” I said, shaking my head. “Anyway, my spin!.”

Last edited by skjelner; 07-28-2012 at 02:32 PM.
Old 07-28-2012, 02:54 PM   #8
skjelner

Default Bellevue Dare Club: Anal Night Part 5

Here's another part. I love feedback!

The bottle landed on Adam again, this time pointing directly at him.

“Aww, another one for me?”

“That’s right,” I said, “but I’ll give you another easy one. I dare you to stick your finger in your ass—”

“Easy.”

“—and,” I continued, “leave it there until the next dare you’re involved in. Whoever else the dare involves must lick it clean.”

“Hmm, what if I get another solo dare?”

“Then you gotta lick it, of course.”

“Haha,” Adam said. “Alright, I’ll do it. But first, I guess I’m losing these socks.” He slid them off quickly then turned around in his chair and pulled his shorts and boxers down just past his smooth-shaven ass crack. After generously licking his finger, he slid it in all the way. Adam never had a problem with anal insertions; in fact, I suspected he liked them even more than me. We weren’t gay or anything, just open to all kinds of experimentation. That’s probably how the Dare Club got started in the first place.

“How am I supposed to sit like this?” he called, looking back at me.

The girls were stifling giggles. “I guess you’ll just have to stay like that until your next dare.”

“Ugh, okay, fine, but there’s no reason you all have to keep looking at my ass.” He pulled his shorts back up with his free hand. “Someone slide the table over toward me. It’s my turn right?”

“Yep.” I pushed the table with my foot so the bottle was in Adam’s reach. He awkwardly reached back and gave it a lazy spin. It landed on me for the first time that night.

“Oh, excellent!” Adam said. “I’ve got a good one for you, Jake, but it requires another person.”

“Alright. First, I guess I’ll start with the socks.”

“Cool,” Adam said, his finger still lodged in his ass. “And gender doesn’t matter in this one, so I’ll tell you now. I dare you to lick someone’s asshole for twenty seconds, and make it as sloppy as possible. I want a lot of spit in there, and no cleaning it off after.”

Grace and Marcy gave each other looks and rolled their eyes. They knew chances were the bottle would land on one of them, and us guys always liked to see the girls get a little messy. What I loved about them, however, was that they were always up for that sort of thing.

“Alright, here goes.” After taking off my socks, I gave the bottle a spin, hoping the favorable odds worked out.

“Ooh!” Marcy cried when the bottle stopped on her. “Finally I get to do something.”
Old 07-28-2012, 05:03 PM   #9
TheFloss

Is this the Bellevue-Near-Seattle Bellevue? I know there are lots of Bellevues in the world, I actually lived there a year or so back.

Very fun story, btw
TheFloss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 09:15 PM   #10
skjelner

The Club isn't actually named after a city, it's from the street the characters all lived on as kids (Bellevue Lane). Glad you're liking it!
Old 07-28-2012, 09:36 PM   #11
daredevil2
getDare Sweetheart

loving this please keep posting

i have a smaller dick then paaltjepaal and i want to suck his Cock!!!
daredevil2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 10:41 PM   #12
skjelner

Will do, though not tonight. ;)
Old 08-03-2012, 05:13 PM   #13
skjelner

Default Bellevue Dare Club: Anal Night Part 6

“Yes, you do,” I said. “Lose some clothes!” Everyone laughed, and Marcy, never a shy girl, whipped off her socks and wiggled her red painted toes in the air. Marcy had such nice feet.

“Alright, scooch over, Grace,” I said, squashing myself between the girls. Grace ended up on the couch’s arm as I knelt where she had been sitting. I grabbed Marcy by the hips as she flipped over onto all fours and lowered her head.

“Gotta love the doggy style,” Adam remarked, clearly liking what he saw.

“Hell yeah,” I said. “Especially when it’s Marcy.”

“Oh, you’re embarrassing me,” Marcy said in a mock tone, her cheek pressed against the couch leather. She reached up and undid her jeans, which I slowly slid down her round ass.

“Oh, come on, I know you better than that. Wow, when did you get these?” Marcy wore a pair of thong panties I hadn’t seen before—silky and red, with large frills lining the top, perfectly complementing her round yet firm ass.

“Today—I got them for tonight actually,” Marcy said.

“Hey, lemme get a better view,” Adam said, shifting to a position on the coffee table.

I slipped a finger beneath Marcy’s thong strap and whistled as I pulled the sexy panties down. “I love ’em.” I could see her pussy peeking between her thighs, already glistening with moisture. Such a shame I probably wouldn’t get to play with that part of her tonight, I thought to myself. But oh well. Her ass is just as good.

“Okay, okay,” Grace said. “That’s enough admiring, you’re starting to make me jealous.” Grace was a bit lacking in the ass department but made up for it by having a rocking body. In fact, it was usually Marcy who claimed to be jealous of Grace. See, no matter how much Grace ate, she always stayed rail-thin yet still had a decent B-cup, which on her frame looked fantastic.

“Yeah, get on with the dare, dude,” Adam said.

Marcy herself was far from fat, just more shapely than Grace, and she definitely had the better ass. I spread her firm cheeks and pressed my tongue to her sweet ass crack, immediately going into full rim job mode.

“Ughhhh, god,” Marcy breathed heavily. “I’ve been waiting for something like this all day.”

“Come on, man, sloppier!” Adam jeered.

Happy to comply, I dropped a large dollop of spit on her hole and spread it around as I continued licking. It had been awhile since I’d licked Marcy’s ass, and it tasted good.

“Time!” Grace called after several seconds. We had designated her our official timekeeper sometime during our second Club meeting after deciding she had the easiest time paying attention to the clock on the wall.

Reluctant to stop, I gave Marcy’s asshole one last lick, then sat up straight, leaving her wet ass wagging in the air.

“No cleaning up, remember,” Adam reminded.

“No problem.” This sort of thing didn’t bother Marcy, who slid her panties and jeans back over her dripping, sticky ass in one motion. “Who gets next spin?”

With the taste of ass still in my mouth, I looked to Marcy. “Duh … you!”
Old 08-17-2012, 11:06 PM   #14
dalbo94

please continue it's a great story, a great combination between the sexes.

likes:anal, nipple tease, spanking, crossdressing(panties under clothes only), candle wax, and babying(doesn't mean diapers, it means be treated like a little kid)

Masochist for life
dalbo94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 11:14 PM   #15
skjelner

Default Bellevue Dare Club: Anal Night Part 7

“Oh!” Marcy said. “Here goes then.”

Marcy spun the bottle with great force; it was clear she had been eagerly awaiting her chance all night. It landed on the person to her right—Grace.

“Oh, girl,” Marcy said, “have I got a dare for you. But first I want to see you lose that top.”

Grace stuck her tongue out at Marcy. “Like you can decide what I take off. But you’re right, I do prefer to go topless first, so … here goes.” She slid her top over her head, revealing her white bra, and added it to the pile on the floor. “Alright, so what’s the dare?”

“You get to give someone an enema! But that’s not at all: the person who gets the enema must hold it for five minutes, then spray it all over on someone else, naked in the bathtub. That person must lay there, removed from the game, until it all dries, then return and play the rest of the game in their current state, covered in dried up enema water.”

“Wow, hahaha,” Grace exclaimed. “You’re really going big fast, aren’t you?”

“Well, I do kind of want to just get on with it. So that’s what I’m doing, I guess.” Marcy blushed a bit to match her sweater.

“Alright then, let’s see who I’ll be giving the enema to.”

Grace’s spin landed on … herself!

“Wow, Grace,” Marcy said. “Looks like we’re going to have to change things up a bit—you can’t give the enema to yourself, and the spin was to see who receives the enema, so now it looks like you’ll be receiving. As for who’s giving it, since I’m the leader of this round, I say it’ll be me.” Marcy seemed confident of herself, and neither I nor Adam dared argue. “Like I want to get some water ass blasted at me,” she added with a smirk, breaking the silence into laughter.

“Fine with me,” Adam said. “Then I guess Marcy should get to spin to see who’s going to be, um … receiving this enema.”
“Great!” Marcy reached for the bottle.

“Hey, hold up,” Adam said. “We let you bend the rules a little there, so in return we gotta ask that you take off some more of that clothing. Not all the rules can be broken at once, you know.”

“Ugh … fine.” Marcy knew Adam was right. “I guess since you’ve already seen my undies, I’ll go jeans this time.” She slid off her jeans, revealing her red frilly panties once more. Afterward, she spun the bottle. I held my breath. It was either me or Adam.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, dares, group sex, underaged, watersports