Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 03-03-2012, 07:23 PM   #1
Starkz

Alarm Piss Control and minesweeper Dice Dare

My first dare here. Been on the site for a while but just now made an account.

I made this dare for myself, and I am pretty crappy at minesweeper. Feel free to increase/decrease difficulty, and give suggestions. Thanks, Enjoy!

I- Added tasks

1.Replace every 3rd glass of water with soda, cranberry juice or another diuretic.
2.Increase the number of mines on each board by 10% (round up)
3.You must complete the final board twice.
4.Wear a butt plug during the dare.
5. Roll twice for parts II and VI Choose the more difficult roll. (On roll VI, count 5 as the most difficult roll. If you receive roll 6, it is your choice to accept it or not.)
6.Re-roll two tasks

II- Preparation

Drink
1. .5
2. 1
3. 1.5
4. 2
5. 2.5
6. 3

Cups of water (1 cup = 240 ml)

III- Play a game of minesweeper on the easy setting. For every 10 seconds it takes you to beat the game, drink a cup of water. If for some reason you fail, drink two cups and start a new game. Use the time of you’re longest attempt to time, regardless of whether you passed or failed. For instance, if you failed in 14 seconds, failed in 30 seconds and passed in 24 seconds you would drink 7 cups. (30 seconds / 10 + 2(2 fails))

IV- Play a custom game with a 9x9 board and 22 mines. No need to hurry, go at your own pace. However, every time you fail (and you may be forced to guess) take a roll from the failure section, then decrease the number of mines by 2. Wait 20 minutes before proceeding to V

Failure Section (Roll 2 dice. For the first die, add 6 to the sum if it is 4-6 and nothing if it is 1-3. Treat the second die as normal. This is for statistical balance. (alternatively, roll a D12))

1. No crossing legs or holding *
2. Drink 1/2 cup on cranberry juice/ect.
3. + 10 minutes to wait time
4.1 cup of cranberry juice/ect.
5. Listen to running water, pref. A running faucet *
6. 1 cup of water
7. Wet underwear with water. *
8. Begin to piss, then stop immediately.
9. You have a choice. Either re-roll and drink 1 glass of water, or play a 9x9 with 16 mines. If you pass, no penalty this time, but if you fail you me do a roll from section I. (If you roll a task which you are already doing, re-roll.) *
10. 1/4 cup of water added to every failure roll from here on out. *
11. Re-roll twice
12. Elastic band around bladder, pushing in a small bowl/ect. *

* Re-roll if you roll this task twice.

V- Task- Play on a 16x16 board with 50 mines. For every failure, drink 1 cup of water, and role in the failure section. Wait 20 minutes, decrease the number of mines by 4, then play again.

VI- Waiting for relief- Roll to see how much additional time you must wait;

1. 30 min.
2. 35 min.
3. 40 min.
4. 45 min.
5. 50 min.
6.You have a choice. Either wait an hour, or complete a 9x9 with 18 mines (1 try). If you pass, you don’t have to wait. If you fail, you must wait 2 hours.

VII-
Wait to do while waiting

1. Rub toothpaste in genitals and arse every 15 min.
2. Wear a butt plug until you’re time is up.
3. Half your time to wait, but you cannot look at anything giving away the time, and you must guess when the time is up. I you guess to early, you must complete the full amount of time plus 2 minutes for every minute you were early on.
4. Whatever you like
5. Set an alarm for when your time is up, and do whatever you like. Make sure you have no way of telling time other than your queue of when your time is up.
6. Choose between #3 and #5
Starkz is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Starkz for this post:
Old 03-13-2012, 08:37 PM   #2
D7Z

I- 5
II-6
III-adds to 11 cups-failed, 5 cups drank
IV-failed..
so far had 17 cups of water...
V-done, 3rd try.
VI-3
VII-1
Failed as soon as toothpaste hit...

So do you give me a punishment for failing or is pissing myself punishment enough?
D7Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 10:55 AM   #3
BlueFish

Unhappy

Here's my attempt at the dare, I mostly completed it without issues, except that I forgot that one of my added rules was

I- Added tasks
--------------
6.Re-roll two tasks
6.Re-roll two tasks
5. Roll twice for parts II and VI Choose the more difficult roll.
(On roll VI, count 5 as the most difficult roll. If you receive roll 6, it is your choice to accept it or not.)

Ouch

II- Preparation
---------------
4. 2
5. 2.5

III- Play a game of minesweeper on the easy setting.
----------------------------------------------------
11 mines as per I-2, 17 seconds, so 2 cups.

IV- Play a custom game with a 9x9 board and 22 mines
----------------------------------------------------
25 mines - fail
11. Re-roll twice
6. 1 cup of water
10. 1/4 cup of water added to every failure roll from here on out. *

23 mines - success

V- Task- Play on a 16x16 board with 50 mines.
---------------------------------------------
55 mines - Fail - 1 in 6 chance

- starting to feel the need to go.

51 mines - Fail 10 mines left

47 Mines - Success

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
2. 35 min.
6.You have a choice. Either wait an hour, or complete a 9x9 with 18 mines (1 try).
If you pass, you don’t have to wait. If you fail, you must wait 2 hours.

Chose 2 as was the option as I'm needing to go now, and don't want to run the risk of waiting 2 hours especially with the extra mines.

VII-
Wait to do while waiting
3. Half your time to wait, but you cannot look at anything giving away the time,
and you must guess when the time is up. I you guess to early, you must complete the full
amount of time plus 2 minutes for every minute you were early on.

Was not a fun time at the end waiting, ended up waiting 25 mins, so slightly more than needed.

It was only when I was on the loo that I remembered I had got 3 rolls at the start and had missed doing the last part again .

Overall a very nice dare.
BlueFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 06:39 PM   #4
Starkz

I added some difficulty options for this, but its too late for me to edit them into the original- Ill just post them here, but if a mod could replace the original post with this that would be cool.

If you wish to play an easier version follow {These instructions}.
If you want a harder game [Follow these]

I- Added tasks
[Roll twice]
1.Replace every 3rd glass of water with soda, cranberry juice or another diuretic.
3.You must complete the final board twice.* [Also complete IV twice.]
4.Wear a butt plug during the dare. [Apply toothpaste]
5. Roll twice for parts II and VI Choose the more difficult roll. (On roll VI, count 5 as the most difficult roll. If you receive roll 6, it is your choice to accept it or not.)
6.Re-roll two tasks

II- Preparation

Drink
1. .5 [2]
2. 1 [2.5]
3. 1.5 [3]
4. 2 {.5}
5. 2.5 {1}
6. 3 {1.5}

Cups of water (1 cup = 240 ml)

III- Play a game of minesweeper on the easy setting. For every 10 {15} seconds it takes you to beat the game, drink a cup of water. If for some reason you fail, drink two cups {1} and start a new game. Use the time of you’re longest attempt to time, regardless of whether you passed or failed. For instance, if you failed in 14 seconds, failed in 30 seconds and passed in 24 seconds you would drink 7 cups. (30 seconds / 10 + 2(2 fails)) [Complete this twice, and use the worse score.]

IV- Play a custom game with a 9x9 board and 22 {18} mines. No need to hurry, go at your own pace. However, every time you fail (and you may be forced to guess) take a roll from the failure section [and drink a glass], then decrease the number of mines by 2. Wait 20 minutes before proceeding to V

Failure Section (Roll 2 dice. For the first die, add 6 to the sum if it is 4-6 and nothing if it is 1-3. Treat the second die as normal. This is for statistical balance. (alternatively, roll a D12))

1. No crossing legs or holding [roll again]*
2. Drink 1/2 [1] cup on cranberry juice/ect.
3. + 10 [20]minutes to wait time
4.1 cup of cranberry juice/ect.
6. 1 cup of water
8. Begin to piss, then stop immediately.
9. You have a choice. Either re-roll and drink 1 glass of water, or play a 9x9 with 16 mines. If you pass, no penalty this time, but if you fail you me do a roll from section I. (If you roll a task which you are already doing, re-roll.) *
10. 1/4 cup of water added to every failure roll from here on out. [1/2 cup]*
11. Re-roll twice
12. Elastic band around bladder, pushing in a small bowl/ect. *

* Re-roll if you roll this task twice.

V- Task- Play on a 16x16 board with 50 [55] {40} mines. For every failure, drink 1 cup of water, and role in the failure section. Wait 20 minutes, decrease the number of mines by 5, then play again.

1. 30 min.
2. 35 min.
3. 40 min.
4. 45 min.
5. 50 min.
6.You have a choice. Either wait an hour, or complete a 9x9 with 18 mines (1 try). If you pass, you don’t have to wait. If you fail, you must wait 2 hours.

VII-
Wait to do while waiting

1. Rub toothpaste in genitals and arse every 15 min.
2. Wear a butt plug until you’re time is up.
3. Half your time to wait, but you cannot look at anything giving away the time, and you must guess when the time is up. I you guess to early, you must complete the full amount of time plus 2 minutes for every minute you were early on.
4. Whatever you like
5. Set an alarm for when your time is up, and do whatever you like. Make sure you have no way of telling time other than your queue of when your time is up.
Starkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 08:07 AM   #5
Hickoui

Hello,
So I did this dare.

I- Added tasks
I rolled 3 "You must complete the final board twice."
At that point, it did not seem that bad but I changed my mind later !

II- Preparation :
I roled 4 "Drink 2 cups of water."

III Minesweeper

I won in 44 seconds, so I had four cups.
At this point I started to feel full.

IV Custom game 9x9
First fail : I rolled 11 "reroll twice"
I rolled 5 "Listen to running water, pref. A running faucet" + 1 "No crossing legs or holding"
second fail : I rolled 2 "Drink 1/2 cup on cranberry juice/ect."
Third game, I won.

V Custom game 16x16

first fail : I rolled 1 soI rerolled. It was 2 "Drink 1/2 cup on cranberry juice/ect."
second fail : I rolled 6 "1 cup of water" so I had 2.
third fail : I rolled 3 "+ 10 minutes to wait time"

I was really badly in need of a pee at this point.

VI Time to wait
I rolled 4 "45 minutes to wait" + 10 minutes from par IV = 55 minutes

I Started to get desperate. I wished I could cross my legs and I hated this faucet noise !!!

VII What to do ?

I rolled 3 : "Half your time to wait, but you cannot look at anything giving away the time, and you must guess when the time is up. I you guess to early, you must complete the full amount of time plus 2 minutes for every minute you were early on."
I looked at time at 44 minutes which meant I was eleven minutes early. So I waited 22 long minutes more !

From part I, I have to redo this part.

I rolled 1 "thirty minutes" and 6 : " Set an alarm for when your time is up, and do whatever you like. Make sure you have no way of telling time other than your queue of when your time is up."

This part was really hard and I wished I could have crossed my legs or hold myself a bit. I couldn't hold still !

When it was over, I went to bathroom and just when I sat down with relief, I remembered I had a previous engagement and I had to check time before letting go ! I almost cried stood up again and went to check time. It was about 3 20. I can only use bathroom during the tenth first minutes of even hours. I started to shake and cry really good and I thought I would get mad at that faucet noise !
Finally it was 4 o'clock and I went to have my long and happy relieve !

Thank you for this dare !
Hickoui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 12:40 AM   #6
InterestedAlice

Ok so after a couple of dice dares that I couldn't do I got this one randomly. Hope it goes well I will write this as I go. Never really played minesweeper so this could be interesting.
Roll: (3) You must complete the final board twice.
That doesn't sound to good
Roll: (4) 2 cups
Not that difficult yet. I guess beginner is easy on my computer so there we go. Wow failed the first game in like 5 seconds 2 cups more. Yay did it in 57 seconds, so im going with 5 more cups. This is really adding up. But at least I know how the game works

Grrr failed the first custom game in 6 seconds -_-
Roll: (3) + 10 minutes to wait time
Guess I will just wait then... Darn lost again, did alot better but took 136 seconds
Roll: (2) Drink 1/2 cup on cranberry juice/ect.
Well I only have orange so that will have to do. GRRRRRR 105 seconds to fail
Roll: (10) 1/4 cup of water added to every failure roll from here on out.
Well thats not too bad I guess if I don't fail. OMG 33 seconds fail.
Roll: (7) Wet underwear with water.
Umm ok lol. I don't really know how much so I just poured some down my panties. Not that bad kinda cold. Lets hope I get this next one. O yea 1/4 cup of water. Ok lets get this one.

Yay I did it in 93 seconds. Moving on. O man this doesn't seem good. I'm starting to have to pee. Well lost in 37 seconds great. So 1 and 1/4 cup of water and a failure and 20 mins just great
Roll: (5) Listen to running water, pref. A running faucet
Found a water faucet sound online that lasts 60 mins guess I will just repeat that. 20 mins wait... Yay go it in 380 seconds Really need to pee tho

Roll: (2) 35min wait
Roll: (5) Set an alarm for when your time is up, and do whatever you like. Make sure you have no way of telling time other than your queue of when your time is up.

Seems easy enough so hopefully I can hold out. No clue how long its been seems like forever, I'm just laying here listening to waterfall sounds trying not to pee myself. Ok finished peeing Overall it was an ok dare. Kinda took a while and now I'm back at where I started, on my computer bored, lol thanks for it tho.
Known Limits: anything permanent, scat, and I wont send pictures to people I don't know/trust.
(will probably add more to all of them as time goes on)

My Sister Is Coming To Visit
InterestedAlice is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
control, dice, holding, pee, piss