Old 06-17-2012, 10:07 PM   #1
InterestedAlice

Female Sister Coming To Visit

Ok so for those of you who chat with me on here, sorry that I haven't been on lately. I got a new job and have been working like everyday. But I finally am done training so I will have time to get on and have some fun

Ok so now to the reason of this post. My sister is coming to stay with me for about a week, possibly 2, starting tuesday and I was thinking about doing some dares while she is here. I don't know how far I am willing to go but I am thinking maybe I will start with dares that have a risk of her catching me doing. Then maybe I can get her into it and we can both do dares together or something, I don't know. I haven't really thought this out to much to be honest. I guess all I am looking for is: 1. Dares that have a risk of my sister catching me doing. And 2. If she is willing, possibly dares that actually involve her. Maybe her just helping me out in some way or maybe just dares for her if she gets into it. Number 1 is most important because I will defiantly do them.

I will keep everyone up to date with what is going on with the dares and how far I (and she) is willing to go after she arrives and I do some "risky" dares. I just thought of some things that might be helpful. I live on my own (some people may know this) so it will just be me and her at the house. I am 20 and she is 18. We haven't seen much of each other since I moved out about a year ago, but before then we were really good friends and did most things together. I don't really know what else to add. Any questions you have feel free to ask, I will try to answer them all. And I had no clue what to title this so if anyone has a better one, I wouldn't mind changing it.
Known Limits: anything permanent, scat, and I wont send pictures to people I don't know/trust.
(will probably add more to all of them as time goes on)

My Sister Is Coming To Visit
InterestedAlice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 10:12 PM   #2
J-o-n Jon

After taking a shower, walk back to your room without getting dressed. with or without a towel, your choice.
J-o-n Jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 10:19 PM   #3
drbinks

Is she going to be showing up at your place, or will you be picking her up? You could start things off by "forgetting" what time she is arriving and being mid way through a mild dare or sunbathing naked in the back yard.

You could also be "dared" to go without sleep ware, which means wearing nothing but a towel to the shower in the morning. Of course, you leave your towel *in* the bathroom and you forgot this when she arrived.

I think the basic and easily observable ones will be nudity, edging and possibly doing things like wearing clothes pegs on your nipples under your clothing without a bra a bit (but this would be more a last resort "why are you doing that?" "it was a dare" sort of thing) plus I'm not sure how close that is to your mild pain limit.
Limits: Illegal, Public, Scat/Pee, Pain, Humiliation, Messy, Anything at Work

My dare collection (mostly for girls) PM me if you'd like me to try to create something interesting for you.
drbinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 10:32 PM   #4
InterestedAlice

She is going to be showing up at my place. So I can do those. And thanks for the dares so far, I can do them.
Known Limits: anything permanent, scat, and I wont send pictures to people I don't know/trust.
(will probably add more to all of them as time goes on)

My Sister Is Coming To Visit
InterestedAlice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 10:36 PM   #5
drbinks

The other one to do is if you'll be letting her use your PC/laptop, set the homepage to getdare or add it as a visible bookmark (but log out & remove your saved login details)
Limits: Illegal, Public, Scat/Pee, Pain, Humiliation, Messy, Anything at Work

My dare collection (mostly for girls) PM me if you'd like me to try to create something interesting for you.
drbinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 12:15 AM   #6
analholger

Send a message via Yahoo to analholger

Suggestion 1:
Masturbate fully naked, when your sister is in the room next to you. Don't lock the door. Say her name over and over again as loud as you want. If you really want her to catch you you can also try to have a conversation with her.

Suggestion 2:
Wear a skirt with no underwear. Attach clothpins to your pussylips and let them get off from walking. Tell your sister something like: "huh? why is there a clothpeg." Also wear a tight shirt and clothpegs at your nipple so it is visible that there is "something".

Limits: Public, family, scat, illegal, permanent, things that make you sick and impossible dares.
analholger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 12:52 AM   #7
gin
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by InterestedAlice View Post
She is going to be showing up at my place.
2 hrs before she is going to arrive, drink plenty of water, say 1l. After 1h tie yourself naked to a chair (at least your ankles to the chair legs) in front of the main door, with pegs on you nipples. If you have handcuffs use them to cuff your hands behind your back. If not, use a scarf in which you previously tied a loop, loose just enough to slip your wrists in it.
Now wait to be saved by your sister. If you're lucky, you'll may show her how much of a pee mess you did!
Have fun!
gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 12:58 AM   #8
gin
getDare Sweetheart

Another one for when she's already at you home. At night, go outdoor, walk 5 mins away from your home. Strip naked and throw away your clothes. Then go back home and once there you suddenly "realize" you have forgotten your keys... Would you rather climb on a window or ring and wake up your sister?
gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 01:05 AM   #9
fullcharmer
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to fullcharmer Send a message via Yahoo to fullcharmer

wear a shirt skirt without panties

put a long object in your ass or pussy and going to cook for her

The object must be seen

Like:
humiliation, ice and body writng,Mouth soaping

Limits:
No Permanent,Blood, Public, Pee, Scat, Family/Friends,messy, Crossdressing,Diapers,eating or drinking bodily fluids or such, anal

sex/partner count 10

my kik is : drestino
fullcharmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 02:59 AM   #10
mordeth
Distinguished Member

If you know what time your sister will arrive you are to leave your door unlocked and be naked on your bed masturbating and when you hear her open the door you are stop and get dressed and see if you are faster to get dressed then she can find you.
Old 06-18-2012, 03:43 AM   #11
mrb1

Have you played dare with her before?
mrb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 06:03 AM   #12
mstrofynggrls

Put a piece of paper on fridge with a fridge magnet with 'LATEST DARE' at the top followed by a random dare. When she asks about it, you look embarrassed and say ‘oh, I forgot that was there’. Then explain about getdare.

Oh, and would be a good idea if the dare on the fridge was something you like to do once she arrives, perhaps with her help.
mstrofynggrls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 10:01 AM   #13
Fark

One night when you go to sleep, get completely naked, no blankets at all, but if your in a place where its cold then get a thin blanket and leave the door wide open, when its day time, get dressed with the door still open
Loves:Being teased, masturbation control, mild public, Self bondage, mild pain, nipple playing, private nude, hiding stuff under my clothes in public, Dildo playing, hidden public masturbation, body writing

Dislikes:Cam, cum eating, drinking pee, anal, public nude, blood

Limits: Extreme pain, scat, Friends and Family, Permanent, Illegal

Spoiler:
New Zealand/29/f/Pansexual /22DD/BBW/Little
Fark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 11:19 AM   #14
Dare-O-Rama

Go out tonight and buy a fairly see-through top.

Be wearing it, bra-less of course, when she arrives at your house on Tuesday. If she says anything, say it's the sort of thing you usually wear. Within the first hour of her being there, make up some excuse to go to the store to buy something. Groceries or whatever. Ask her if she'd like to come along. Wear your top, of course!
Dare-O-Rama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 01:31 PM   #15
Petter Ivan
Distinguished Member

Default Log in and leave!

Simple dice dare.

Log in to GetDare when your sister is in the same room, role a dice and leave the room for that many minutes with the getdare-page open and visible.

If you are lucky she might (not) see it
Petter Ivan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk