Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2016, 07:43 AM   #31
Shadowice
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaSwallows View Post
Sir Shadow,

My Sir arrived home today and informed me we will be going for dinner this evening.

I have selected a light floral summer dress, mid thigh length with a rather adventurous neck line. Yellow 4 inch pumps, red lipstick, of course no panties and a white demi cup bra.

Sir has gone to get the car, his last words as he went out the door were "hope we get a parking spot near the door"

Wish me luck
I hope you got one near the door as well! I absolutely loved reading your reports. You always leave me so turned on and horny.

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Old 08-25-2016, 08:07 AM   #32
DigitalKat
getDare Sweetheart

Agreed. Her reports are crazy hot. And she interactive to add in our thoughts from time to time. Hot!

But mainly here for fun, conversation, reading and writing. My time can get limited depending on the season.

HERE IS MY AMA
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...13#post2717113

PM DARES: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79086

I love creativity and reporting back.

Dislikes: The normal things like poop, death, too messy.
Old 08-25-2016, 08:21 AM   #33
masterlaw
getDare Sweetheart

Like everything else has said amazing reports sooo.

Every report you type up at home stripped naked straddling your monster cock , natrually in your heels. Extra point cor each time you do this and say at the end of the report.

Sneak your suction cup dildo into work, and one vibe. Go to toilet and kneel infont of toilet stick dildo to toilet. Stick vibe on rope, then edge while gagging on the dildo.

Enjoy

What I am up to:-
Setting up dares and chilling out feel free to contact me here/ email or kik.

Looking for online slave girl here is my ad to help celebrate 20 years:-

A story I am writing last update 20/10/2017

Ad in master/slave section

Contact me on this site via pm
You can also kik/email,
[email protected]
Kik: masterlawuk

Old 08-25-2016, 08:31 AM   #34
wolf82
Prodigy

In the past, you allowed pervy office guy to operate your we-vibe app for a little bit and then in a later post you mentioned perhaps a certain female co-worker could possibly get involved in your games. Perhaps you should let that female co-worker of yours play with your we-vibe app some. Perhaps she should be allowed to play with it until you reach the edge. Actually, we shouldn't leave pervy office guy out of the fun. Perhaps all three of you could be getting a coffee or lunch while she plays with the app and he gets to sit back and watch the fun. I'm sure he would know what your female co-worker was doing with the app, and I'm sure it would drive him absolutely wild.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
Old 08-25-2016, 10:51 AM   #35
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default Dinner was good, but desert was better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowice0823 View Post
I am sure he will love that! I have some jelly like cock rings I got and had for about 4-5 months was a 3 pack and I have already snapped 2 of them. But they feel absolutely amazing. The next time you and sir go out for dinner after you 2 are all done as soon as you get in your car have your sir start it up turn the lights on if needed and you are to suck his cock as long as he wishes for you to suck it. Hope you 2 get a front row spot so lots of people will look and wonder what hes up to with his car running and lights on :P

Sir Shadow,

As requested, Sir and I were able to head out for dinner last evening. In anticipation of My Sir's interest in your dare, I dressed my self in the following for my evening out;
I selected a light floral summer dress, mid thigh length with a rather adventurous neck line. Yellow 4 inch pumps, red lipstick, of course no panties and a white demi cup bra.

Knowing it would be a warm evening, with the possibility of the temperature rising, I thought it best that I keep my wardrobe light and breezy!

Sir had selected a well known and rather large Steak House near the airport, during the week this establishment caters predominantly to business travelers, mostly men. There is a large parking lot adjacent to the restaurant that allows long term parking for air travelers at the nearby airport.

Lots of cars, lots of movement, lots of activity.

Sir selected to park here, right along side the walkway that leads from the shuttle bus to the parking area.
I have to tell you, when we arrived, and I realized the parking location Sir had selected, I became a little wet imagining the possibilities

Entering the Restaurant, we were seated in a quiet corner booth, kind of cozy, quite private.

The evening went along in a normal fashion, no real items of note occurring inside the restaurant.

Returning back to the car, Sir walked me over to my door, again spun me around and said, "feeling adventurous dear"?

"Always Sir."

With that we both got in the front seat of the Car,

Sir kissed me, Hard, I could feel his arms squeeze me as he pushed his lips against mine............I luv this.........I luv when he "takes" me.
I felt his hands undoing buttons on the front of my blouse, I felt his other hand pushing my dress up, the warm evening air coming thru the open window, blowing across my now exposed breasts and nipples brought me to life.

"andrea"?

"Sir"

"cock"

I knew my commands, immediately diving between Sirs legs, opening his pants, my mouth finding his cock.

I had been waiting for this all day. My mouth wasting no time, plunging his cock to the back of my throat, suddenly I felt ...............I felt something.

OMG the egg, the vibrating egg.........as sir slowly pushed it inside my wet cunt, he held my head down hard on his cock.......... my mouth full, struggling to breath, pussy now electrified by the egg.......OMG

Abruptly pulling me up by my hair.......I gasp for air........mouth dripping from being force fed Sirs hard cock.........chin dripping all over my mostly exposed breast....egg ravishing me.......I look forward.....seeing the shuttle bus about one hundred yards away, and what seems like an army of, mostly men in suits heading down the walk way about to pass my side of the car.

"Role down your window andrea

Spread your legs

leave your top unbuttoned"

The army of suits approaching

Sir turned on the interior light of the Car, "now, don't move dear, but make eye contact with as many men as you can"

I did as instructed, the crowd passed, a number of the smiled, some slowed down, and a few moved right beside the open window, enjoying a clear view of my breasts, and spread legs.............all the while, I had to sit absolutely motionless.......about half way thru the procession of suits, the effects of the vibe started to take control, me making eye contact with all these suits, imagining each and every cock hiding behind those pants........edging.......pussy fluttering.......wet..........cocks everywhere......and me having to remain motionless. Wanting to cum so bad for close to three weeks

Absolute hell!

The crowd cleared, a few turned and went to their cars that were parked in rows near our car.

Sir shut off the vibe, I let out a long sigh, and relaxed my posture and began to button up my top.

"not quite yet dear" Sir said........he shut the interior light off..........."you still have work to do"....he then opened his door and stood just out side the car, "andrea...."cock"

I moved across the front seat, now on all fours, my head aligned with his cock as he stood outside the drivers door, opening his pants again, his throbbing head found the back of my throat.
I felt the breeze again as Sir pulled up my dress.......cock in my mouth, ass in the air..........breasts bouncing.........I was in heaven!

As my mouth continued its assault on Sirs cock, I noticed he was turning the interior lights on and off with his left hand.

Suddenly I herd footsteps approaching on the right side of the car, and then more from the rear.

Always aroused by the thought of an audience I stepped up my game, and began to really go to town on Sirs cock. Extra wet.......extra sloppy. Extra loud........stretching saliva between my tongue and the tip of Sirs wet Cock, I could tell there were at least two suits watching......and I thought the one to my right was stroking himself.

Back down on Sirs cock..........startled! I felt a hand on my ass "may I"? I heard a strange voice ask....."no touching" I heard my Sir reply as he removed the man's hand. Mmmmmm...........I luv that Sir protects me.

"Do me a favor, " the strangers voice again........"Fuck her mouth"

"sounds reasonable" I herd my Sir reply.

I felt his hands grasp my head, one on each side....his cock pushed all the way to the back on my throat, he held it there and said to the stranger

"buddy, count to 10 out loud"

Holding his cock at the back of my throat..........hearing the man count......struggling to not choke....then struggling to conserve oxygen.......finally, Sir pulled his cock out, and I took a long loud gasp of air.

Almost instantly, the cock back in my mouth, relentlessly fucking my face, saliva flying everywhere, breasts now completely out of my dress and bouncing, I could feel the wetness running down my thighs as I displayed my round ass for the unseen stranger behind me.........at first I was afraid...then I progressed to curious....and now, my Sir in total control of his COCK SUCKING CUM SLUT and suspecting strange men pleasuring themselves as they watched as I show them what a well trained, talented and obedient Slut I was ..............OMG so fucking hot!

I was sure I heard the stranger behind me let out a subtle moan......as if he was Cumming......this made me even wetter....Sir gave me a second to breath, pulling his cock completely from my mouth......I used this opportunity to say loud and clear "thank you Sir for fucking my slutty mouth, please may a swallow your cum Sir"?

I knew this would please Sir, I was positive this would impress any man watching!

Sir continued to feed me his cock, finally exploding, I felt his hot load blast against the roof of my mouth. Swallowing like a good girl, licking and cleaning ever inch of him before returning him to his pants.

I stood, smiled, and said, have a great evening gents.

Got I the car, Sir and I driving away as we left them standing in the warm evening breeze.

Hope you enjoyed my Report Sir Shadow

Edge 3 points
Report 5 points
Cock in mouth 10 points

The feel of the warm evening breeze..........priceless.

40 more points to go.............

This Slut wants more, and wants to tell you about it.......... :0

xoxoxo..........

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!
Old 08-25-2016, 01:57 PM   #36
JohnHartham
getDare Sweetheart

You remember my pm about the movie theatre Andrea? You seemed to enjoy that, so I want you to try and imitate that as best as you can with your sir. Let's see how long you can last and if anybody notices, also, suck your sir's cock in the parking lot of the movie theatre if he lets you. I'm going to miss teasing you without you being able to cum, but then again, it will give us opportunities to make you cum instead of just edging, those reports will be entertaining. Enjoy your night.
Old 08-25-2016, 02:03 PM   #37
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterlaw View Post
Like everything else has said amazing reports sooo.

Every report you type up at home stripped naked straddling your monster cock , natrually in your heels. Extra point cor each time you do this and say at the end of the report.

Sneak your suction cup dildo into work, and one vibe. Go to toilet and kneel infont of toilet stick dildo to toilet. Stick vibe on rope, then edge while gagging on the dildo.

Enjoy
Sir Master,

I usually do my reporting at work, It is my pleasant duty to be focussed on my Sir once I arrive home.

Direct Toilet tasks are not permitted by my master.

I almost always come to work with my wiivibe, remote egg, crotch rope, 8 inch pinky soft vibe and nipple clamps, a good slut is always ready to please her Sir

I can tell you, that when I type my reports in the morning.........become very very wet........the images I recall as I type stay in my head almost all day..........at times I have to push my legs together while I type to prevent myself from cummimg.

I trust you find this satisfactory Sir?

Report 5 points
Dare 0 points

35 to go............

xoxoxo.............

Old 08-25-2016, 03:09 PM   #38
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default Hot Mess....wants MORE

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
In the past, you allowed pervy office guy to operate your we-vibe app for a little bit and then in a later post you mentioned perhaps a certain female co-worker could possibly get involved in your games. Perhaps you should let that female co-worker of yours play with your we-vibe app some. Perhaps she should be allowed to play with it until you reach the edge. Actually, we shouldn't leave pervy office guy out of the fun. Perhaps all three of you could be getting a coffee or lunch while she plays with the app and he gets to sit back and watch the fun. I'm sure he would know what your female co-worker was doing with the app, and I'm sure it would drive him absolutely wild.
Sir Wolf..........so nice to hear from you again

Your idea sounds delicious, however I need to be a little cautious around pervy guy, he does creep me out a bit.

However, a little play with a female is something that immediately gets this slut dripping wet. Whenever I see a post from a woman, my heart races a bit, and I get a special little flutter.........if you know what I mean

Trying to focus on my work this afternoon, but honestly..two weeks of denial and this thread have made me a hot wet mess......

hope to hear more from you soon........

xoxoxo

Old 08-25-2016, 06:05 PM   #39
Shadowice
getDare Addict

Omg Andrea your report for mine was so good!!!!!! I loved every bit of it aside from that guy thinking it was okay to touch you in the first place. Your sir has very good self control I would of been upset and that probably would have been the end of the show right there.

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Old 08-25-2016, 06:08 PM   #40
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default Chick flic

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHartham View Post
You remember my pm about the movie theatre Andrea? You seemed to enjoy that, so I want you to try and imitate that as best as you can with your sir. Let's see how long you can last and if anybody notices, also, suck your sir's cock in the parking lot of the movie theatre if he lets you. I'm going to miss teasing you without you being able to cum, but then again, it will give us opportunities to make you cum instead of just edging, those reports will be entertaining. Enjoy your night.
OOOOOOH!

Sir John,

sounds absolutely delicious, maybe the next rainy day.........an adult movie theater perhaps........a rain coat........add a collar and a leash just for fun....

I see HAWT possibilities with this one.

any more details you might want to add......??

xoxoxo.......

Old 08-25-2016, 07:16 PM   #41
JohnHartham
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaSwallows View Post
OOOOOOH!

Sir John,

sounds absolutely delicious, maybe the next rainy day.........an adult movie theater perhaps........a rain coat........add a collar and a leash just for fun....

I see HAWT possibilities with this one.

any more details you might want to add......??

xoxoxo.......
The details would need to be worked out with your sir, after all in my pm someone else controlled the wevibe, but I can do my best to think of a few.
Old 08-25-2016, 07:24 PM   #42
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default oral presentation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHartham View Post
The details would need to be worked out with your sir, after all in my pm someone else controlled the wevibe, but I can do my best to think of a few.
Sir John,

Please PM your scenario, My Sir will be home soon and I m very excited about our cocktail hour this evening.

Perhaps your detailed PM will arrive in time for me to read it to him while he enjoys his scotch this evening!

Hmmmm.........what shall I wear? any thoughts..........?

andreaswallows...........and is excited about it

xoxoxoxo......

Old 08-25-2016, 07:36 PM   #43
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default Im here to please

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowice0823 View Post
Omg Andrea your report for mine was so good!!!!!! I loved every bit of it aside from that guy thinking it was okay to touch you in the first place. Your sir has very good self control I would of been upset and that probably would have been the end of the show right there.

Im glad you were pleased Sir Shadow.

cant wait for your next task

Last edited by AndreaSwallows; 08-25-2016 at 07:55 PM.
Old 08-26-2016, 09:15 AM   #44
DigitalKat
getDare Sweetheart

Thumbs up Time for the popcorn!

I'm just bumping this with some popcorn. I only plan on reading once in a while and not participating since I have a lot of work on my plate now. Keep the entertainment ... well ... cuming!

But mainly here for fun, conversation, reading and writing. My time can get limited depending on the season.

HERE IS MY AMA
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...13#post2717113

PM DARES: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79086

I love creativity and reporting back.

Dislikes: The normal things like poop, death, too messy.
Old 08-26-2016, 09:22 AM   #45
JohnHartham
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalKat View Post
I'm just bumping this with some popcorn. I only plan on reading once in a while and not participating since I have a lot of work on my plate now. Keep the entertainment ... well ... cuming!
It will soon, but you will have to wait for her to get enough points first
The following user says Thank You to JohnHartham for this post:
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cum, denial, edge edging extreme long, fuck toy, heels, office, public