Old 10-12-2018, 04:46 AM   #61
FrenziedHazel

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbtmenow View Post
dear Queen (sarcasm) as former ruler i believe i am not subject to your "rules"
I will support any revolution that may return me to my throne
Your true leader in exile CBTMENOW
Well, we have a nice section of our dungeons reserved for anarchists. You won't have to obey any rules at all in your padded cell, and you can scream and shout and pound you're little fists on the walls as much as you like!

Or you could swear fealty, and bask in my radiant rule...
FrenziedHazel is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to FrenziedHazel for this post:
Old 10-12-2018, 04:50 AM   #62
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe89 View Post
What if for that another rules might be possible? It could be just in case, that one task wont fit to players.
If I, for example, make a second task that is "spank yourself X times", then Hazel will have to use a rule making spanking harder, as well as cornertime, which leaves... one rule free, which sucks.

I did consider allowing an alternate task, but giving the ruler another rule, but it makes things kind of complicated and less smooth. Don't worry, Joe, you'll be able to help the revolution again as soon as Hazel inevitably is overthrown. c: Until then you can always gather people that like cornertime to the thread and ask for their help. :P That technically doesn't even count as revolutionary action!

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to KittenLicks for this post:
Old 10-12-2018, 04:53 AM   #63
joe89
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenLicks View Post
If I, for example, make a second task that is "spank yourself X times", then Hazel will have to use a rule making spanking harder, as well as cornertime, which leaves... one rule free, which sucks.

I did consider allowing an alternate task, but giving the ruler another rule, but it makes things kind of complicated and less smooth. Don't worry, Joe, you'll be able to help the revolution again as soon as Hazel inevitably is overthrown. c: Until then you can always gather people that like cornertime to the thread and ask for their help. :P That technically doesn't even count as revolutionary action!
Ok, thank you .
It was just an idea i had, but i can understand the problem

Likes: Edging, Orgasm Controll, Bets, Games, ruined orgasms, Female celeb tasks

Dislikes: "hard" Pain, CBT, light pain

Limits:Family, Anal, Public, Messy, pee/scat, humping, forced joining threads, crossdressíng, pics, bondage, cornertime, commando

PM-Dares
joe89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 05:19 AM   #64
FrenziedHazel

Dear Unworthy, smelly, awkward, pitiful, and weak peasants

We hear that some of our subjects have been providing moral support to revolutionaries. We are sure that all right-thinking subjects will therefore support our 3rd rule.

Rules:
1: Each post will begin referring to me, your gracious Queen, and you shall prefix an appropriately flattering adjective to my title (which you will take from the person's post above). You will sign your post as unworthy peasant, except you will take your adjectives from the last post, and add another adjective (one that describes you personally in an unflattering light)
2: All corner time will be performed on tiptoe with hands clasped behind neck, elbows out to the sides. No leaning on things!
3: Anybody providing moral support to revolutionaries, and anybody who performs a revolutionary act must give up their personal pronouns in all getDare posts. Instead they will use "This peasant"

Since We are a merciful regent, there will be an amnesty for past revolutionaries - the 3rd rule will only apply to revolutionary acts below this post.

Your Most Just, Fair, Clever, All-Forgiving, and Gracious Queen
Old 10-12-2018, 05:29 AM   #65
knorke
Glitter Princess

Dear Most Just, Fair, Clever, All-Forgiving, Gracious and Benevolent Queen,

while rumors about me completing any kind of corner-time are just that, and I have indeed attempted so - if only for not knowing the current rules set in place - this unworthy peasant can't actually complete more than the 2 minutes of corner she did.

Rumors, my highness, I swear - your peasant would never be caught dead standing in the corner, on her toes nevertheless - as your peasant just lack the sense of balance to do just that for an extended period of time.

Your unworthy, smelly, awkward, pitiful, weak and undeserving peasant
Old 10-12-2018, 05:38 AM   #66
KittenLicks

I think it's only fair of me to offer the poor peasantry a mulligan on the task. If 3 peasants agree, I'll rescind the current task and all progress on it in favor of a different task.

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
Old 10-12-2018, 05:47 AM   #67
knorke
Glitter Princess

*The townsfolk mumbles, staring at their feet, apparently unable to act - though eventually, KittenLicks would be hit by a stone wrapped in paper, in the most gracious handwriting, reading...*

I'm all for it.
Viva la revolucion!
Old 10-12-2018, 06:22 AM   #68
joe89
Distinguished Member

Iam for it as well

Likes: Edging, Orgasm Controll, Bets, Games, ruined orgasms, Female celeb tasks

Dislikes: "hard" Pain, CBT, light pain

Limits:Family, Anal, Public, Messy, pee/scat, humping, forced joining threads, crossdressíng, pics, bondage, cornertime, commando

PM-Dares
joe89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 06:36 AM   #69
Simi

Your gracious queen would you care to allow a filthy piggy who is masquerading as a peasant into your realm to rule, prehaps only briefly?... she hopes you wont find her too revoulting....

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Fancy a pounding from a piggy?
Check out my anal stretching dice dare!

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)
Simi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 07:15 AM   #70
FrenziedHazel

We would like to announce our abdication with a heavy heart, looking back on our long and glorious rule. If our trusted constitutional advisor kitty thinks it appropriate, they might nominate Simi to continue in our stead.

[ Sorry, I think I broke your game - I thought the stress position would make a dull task into a fun difficult challenge. I can hold it for quite a while, but I'm kinda into that sort of thing ]
Old 10-12-2018, 07:31 AM   #71
knorke
Glitter Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenziedHazel View Post
[ Sorry, I think I broke your game - I thought the stress position would make a dull task into a fun difficult challenge. I can hold it for quite a while, but I'm kinda into that sort of thing ]
Don't worry about it - it was meant well, but I think it would be best to have asked kitty - especially in terms of how long it is for a revolution, and had it said "x minutes"... Oh well.

I can't do more than the two or three minutes I did at once, and I've also never tried to before - I'm just awful at standing still on my toes. But with the goal being multiple hours (as declared so), it just seems so out of reach.

Out of curiosity sake, how long can you manage that position?
Old 10-12-2018, 07:52 AM   #72
KittenLicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenziedHazel View Post
We would like to announce our abdication with a heavy heart, looking back on our long and glorious rule. If our trusted constitutional advisor kitty thinks it appropriate, they might nominate Simi to continue in our stead.

You don't have to abdicate, I added a rule that allows peasants to mulligan the task. Ie. get a new one. I only need one more peasant to agree and I'll set a new one. ^^

PM Dares
~ Fieldofbunnies
Old 10-12-2018, 07:54 AM   #73
Simi

Then let this piggy peasant ask for a new one?

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Fancy a pounding from a piggy?
Check out my anal stretching dice dare!

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)
Simi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 08:36 AM   #74
FrenziedHazel

Quote:
Originally Posted by knorke View Post
Don't worry about it - it was meant well, but I think it would be best to have asked kitty - especially in terms of how long it is for a revolution, and had it said "x minutes"... Oh well.

I can't do more than the two or three minutes I did at once, and I've also never tried to before - I'm just awful at standing still on my toes. But with the goal being multiple hours (as declared so), it just seems so out of reach.

Out of curiosity sake, how long can you manage that position?
Well, I did a couple of minutes, but then the plumber came downstairs, so I had to stop.

Then I had a proper go. I quickly realised that I haven't done this on a hard floor before. I'm probably around 17 stone, so there is a lot of pressure on my feet. Oops. About 6 minutes in I started to wobble a bit, and then at 8 minutes it really started to suck. It isn't possible to stand still for me. Part of the fun of stress positions is the little dance of shuffling to try to make it suck less. It seemed easier if I imagined a hot predicament scenario (I've never done something like this without motivation...). Maybe nipple clamps tied to ceiling, or a whip about to hit me if I wavered...

I stopped at 15 minutes. It had started to hurt a lot, but I'm pretty sure I could have done a lot more with motivation. I would have hit a point where I'd have started having to touch the ground with my heels eventually, but it was probably 10 or 15 minutes away.

If I'd pushed myself really far I'd have probably ended up breaking and needing hugs and stuff.

Was this a trick to punish me? :-)

I did ask if I'd been too mean, but I wasn't allowed to know the exact time.
Old 10-12-2018, 08:40 AM   #75
FrenziedHazel

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenLicks View Post
You don't have to abdicate, I added a rule that allows peasants to mulligan the task. Ie. get a new one. I only need one more peasant to agree and I'll set a new one. ^^
Nah, I thought I'd be out by now, and I'm not sure how much time I'm going to have today

Advertisements
Kink Talk