Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 04-06-2019, 07:09 PM   #5596
noob37

Littlebabylexie loses

Loser and winner exchange kik info

loser must do a public diaper dare of the winners choosing

the dare will involve wearing extra thick diapers under clothing before going out and doing the dare the loser must show the winner a picture of the attire they intend to wear out. The winner then must then confirm that the diaper bulge is big enough.

the rest of the details are up to the winner, but prepare to waddle your diaper butt around in public if you should lose

Pm me diaper slave and I’ll spend the day diapered while having your usernames little baby written on the front of my diapers, will also send pic proof
Pm me tasty and ill taste my cum
noob37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 09:53 PM   #5597
TwistedPrincess

I'm in for the win.
TwistedPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 10:05 PM   #5598
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

twisted princess loses.

Loser get double diapered up and stuffs the diaper with 3 large water soaked car wash sponges. Winner then gets to give the loser 3 dares to do.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 06:09 AM   #5599
pantydabbler

Restarting this.

Loser buys a pack of diapers chosen by the winner. Then gets 3 dares to complete i the diapers. If he completes all 3 with proof the winner has to do the same dare. If the loser completes 2 the dare ends. If the loser only completes 1 dare in the diaper the winner can give a punishment dare

punishments: diaper in public(only pee), messy underwear, pictures/cam(no face), underwear controll

Limits: public, friend/family, anyone finding out, swirlies, heavy-pain, toys, poo eatin/play and pee drinking , anal, cum eating

kik: pantydabbler

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70330
pantydabbler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 08:30 AM   #5600
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

I'll go in against you, I'm running low on diapers lol

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
BabyWeirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 01:26 AM   #5601
pantydabbler

Just a friendly bump

punishments: diaper in public(only pee), messy underwear, pictures/cam(no face), underwear controll

Limits: public, friend/family, anyone finding out, swirlies, heavy-pain, toys, poo eatin/play and pee drinking , anal, cum eating

Old 04-16-2019, 10:21 AM   #5602
diapert
Baby Member

Pantyloses

Loser has to sleep i diapers for a week each night drink 100ml * the day count. No getting up till morning if you pee your diaper before day 7 ask winner for punishment.

meh: pictures w/o face , slave, spanking, anything not limited

Limits: public, friend-family, showing face, swirlies, heavy-pain, toys, poo [/COLOR]
diapert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 11:14 PM   #5603
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

I'll be in for this
Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares
sexualfeelings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 12:55 AM   #5604
grambow

diapert loses

Loser and winner exchange kik info

the loser must do a public diaper dare of the winners choosing

the dare will involve wearing extra thick diapers under clothing before going out and doing the dare the loser must show the winner a picture of the attire they intend to wear out. The winner then must then confirm that the diaper bulge is big enough.

the rest of the details are up to the winner, but prepare to waddle your diaper butt around in public if you should lose

kik: rgrambow

KIK me for full frontal
grambow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 08:16 AM   #5605
pantydabbler

Sure ill bite and take you on. Get ready to waddle your diapered butt !

Old 04-18-2019, 06:35 AM   #5606
SubbyFoxboi

Pantydabbler loses!

Loser has to do a faproulette for the winner of the winner's choice, and the winner may choose the rolls as long as the winner does the same faproulette with random rolls. Must stay within the loser's limits.

I'm in!
Vulnerable until the 28th of January in If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version)!
My Stuff - Likes & Dislikes - Rules - PM Dares
SubbyFoxboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 06:38 AM   #5607
LimitExplorer

Sounds like a good time, I'm in
LimitExplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 06:45 AM   #5608
pantydabbler

Subbyfox loses

Loser buys a pack of diapers chosen by the winner. Then gets 3 dares to complete i the diapers. If he completes all 3 with proof the winner has to do the same dare. If the loser completes 2 the dare ends. If the loser only completes 1 dare in the diaper the winner can give a punishment dare

Old 04-18-2019, 07:02 AM   #5609
k1rage
getDare Sweetheart

I do need some more diapers, im in so long as the diapers chosen are good and thick lol

Likes:Diapers, wetting, messing, Dice dares, mild to moderate public humiliation (ie: im not going to ask a stranger to change me or something like that) hypnotism, laxatives, anything to cause me to lose bladder or bowel control

Limits: Anal (with the expeption of things intended to make me poop myself), anything that is going to get me in trouble, Pain, Family, eating human waste

https://strawpoll.com/dpr533xh please decide my diapers
k1rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 03:33 PM   #5610
tumblrdlover

pantydabbler loses

I'll be in for this...

Loser must do any dare of the winner's choice (within limits) from the Cumulative ABDL Dare thread. The dare chosen will be the final version of that dare (the one that got "boomed" by the next poster) and the winner may also add one rule to it if they so choose.

likes: humiliation, diapers/nappies, spanking, watersports, dice dares, chastity, underwear, light public, light exposure, light anal

dislikes: light scat, public, cum eating

limits: x-dressing, heavy scat, family/friends, illegal, social suicide, body writing, electro
tumblrdlover is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abdl, diaper, fun, loser has to