Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > TwistedPrincess

Rate this Entry

Likes, Dislikes, Limits, Information and Other Stuff

Posted 10-30-2017 at 09:38 PM by TwistedPrincess
Updated 02-22-2020 at 06:55 PM by TwistedPrincess

This page is a work in progress and might be completely redone at some point, for now I'm just updating some info

Loves:

Humiliation in general, sissification (especially cute girly outfits), prediciments and difficult choices, spicing up mundane tasks such as cleaning my room to make them a lot more "fun", creative complex dares, multi-stage dares

ABDL: diapers, wetting myself (both with or without diapers), accidental wetting/messing, ageplay, bladder control, enemas

Public: everything from hidden public to semipublic stuff where I'm not likely to be seen, to potentially full public.

Other: petplay, forced exercise/diet restrictions, messy (food, drool, and pee mainly), rules, light nipple torture, deepthroat training, pee play, risk, dice rolls,

Dislikes:

Punishments: Intentional messing, mouth soaping, light spanking, heavy nipple torture, pee drinking, extended use of gags, extended use of heels, extended deepthroat training, extended movement restriction, pushing my likes to their limits, combinations of the above

Don't find very interesting but will probably do: body writing, uncreative dares

Soft Limits: (some are softer than others)

nudity, wedgies, excessive spanking (more than 50 to 100), cbt, scat, nude pics, extreme public, anal, blood, kneeling, excessively long boring tasks (more than 30 to 60 min depending on task), enemas other than water (ask me), dares with long lasting side effects,
dares with long cleanup, parental controls,
computer/phone restrictions

Hard Limits:

Illegal, family, friends, early bedtimes, dangerous

Other Information
I now live in a small studio apartment in an apartment complex in a relatively busy area and have a car. It's one of those where all doors open directly to the outside, and there are no indoor communal areas. I have enough room to do some stuff, but it's basically just big room with a kitchen area, my bedroom area, a tiny bathroom, and a tiny closet that's currently full of stuff.

Diaper dares need to be creative enough for me to do them. I'm not wasting diapers just to "wear them until I mess and then can't change til I get permission", something like that is far too simple a dare.

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2112 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments