Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-30-2019, 11:54 AM   #76
brandonlow67042
getDare Sweetheart

Pump nipples, put clover clamps with a weight on them, then drop the weight 8 times

likes xdressing, cum eating, edging, ice, bondage

dislikes anal, pain

limits family, permanent, public, poo, pee, pics, cam

Red vs. Blue: On Blue team
brandonlow67042 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 12:02 PM   #77
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonlow67042 View Post
Pump nipples, put clover clamps with a weight on them, then drop the weight 8 times
This just sounds like so much fun. So why don't you do it again, 15 times.

Join in on my post on the Add Thread Free For All

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 12:04 PM   #78
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

otoh, now that several other people have posted I can post again.

And have you beat your dick some more.

Shall we call it 'as many as you had uncompleted tasks at the time of my previous post' in total then?

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Dislikes: Public, pee, pics(me), anal, (&)
Limits: Stupid, Exposure, Rules, bondage, Long tasks, social suicide, (&)
Bonus features: My rules(#), 'wanted' ad & many questions.
&=More details on Likes/Dislikes etc here
*=Full 'how to' details & rules here
silverdarknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 12:09 PM   #79
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Thing is, do you really NEED those balls? Why not give them 15 extra hard slaps with the leather paddle....

Join in on my post on the Add Thread Free For All

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 12:11 PM   #80
wingman78
Longtime User

Ooh thank you all 🤗❤️

I'm on mobile now, I'll add everything up tomorrow. Silverdarknight: I'll allow the "amount of unfinished tasks" until I'm all caught up. Which should hopefully be on Thursday.
Old 12-30-2019, 12:16 PM   #81
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman78 View Post
Silverdarknight: I'll allow the "amount of unfinished tasks" until I'm all caught up. Which should hopefully be on Thursday.
Very kind/foolish of you

As thanks, why don't we let you have some cock?
10 Deepthroats 'please'.

The catch? Why did you assume there would be a catch...?

Well, it wouldn't be much fun if we didn't tease you a bit, eh?

I would like them done somewhere outside your home. In the garden is fine, or a public toilet or whatever. It doesn't have to be very inconvenient, but I like the idea of you having to go somewhere just to suck cock.

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Old 12-30-2019, 12:36 PM   #82
Blue Fox
getDare Devil

Now that others are adding in other tasks, I will go back to making sure you are a pro at deep throats.

16 more deep throats!
Blue Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 12:15 PM   #83
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

Another day, so I think it's time for another set of dick spankings.

seeing as how you have said it's ok, we will go with 'as many as you have outstanding tasks at the time of posting'

Old 01-01-2020, 04:37 PM   #84
wingman78
Longtime User

Thank you both, great way to start the new year. And of course best wishes to you all!
Old 01-02-2020, 07:02 AM   #85
wingman78
Longtime User

So, I finally had the time to complete my backlog of tasks. Reports for each one, and note that I increased all counts by one for not doing any tasks last week.
For the deepthroat tasks I put on a video from GhettoGaggers and followed along with the positions of the girl in the video, I'll include that below:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
Those pictures are lovely!

15 Deepthroats, with the last one held for at least 15 seconds
I did a coin flip and it came up tails, so I could start with my smallest dildo. I did these doggy-style. The first 5 or 6 deepthroats caused me to gag, but the ones after that were pretty easy. Holding it for 16 seconds had me gagging one time but nothing too bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Fox View Post
Restarting the counter.

16 deep throats!
Tails again. 17 deepthroats completed with my small dildo, on my back with my head hanging off the side of the bed. Some drool ran down my face into my eyes/hair. Yuck!

Quote:
Sure some more can do.

Another tails, and I did this set with the dildo on my bed and me kneeling over it. The easiest position for me, I completed all 16 without pausing!

Quote:
46 isn't enough. Let's add 16 more!
That's now 62 deep throats.
Another roll of tails (random.org is kind to me so far!), and the girl in the video was still in the same position. The first 16 went really easy, but during the 17-second hold I gagged a few times.

Quote:
Our wingman certainly appreciates more training.

My luck ended: heads, so I took out the largest dildo I can deepthroat. Fortunately I could do that easy position again. A short pause at 7 and 10 deepthroats, and then I got to the 16-second hold. Wow, lots of saliva in my mouth once those were done; I spit that out over my chest like a good slut!

Quote:
77 so far? Well, how could I not help his training? Add another 16 deep throats.

93 total, now.
Another 17 done with the large dildo, sitting straight up on my bed. My chest is full of drool by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondboyaaron View Post
15 ball spanks w wooden spoon. For being late.
Nice, a short break for my throat! 16 hard spanks completed, my balls will be stinging for a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theswitchyside View Post
Ten spanks directly on your asshole
Random.org rolled a 2 for my dice, so I chose the wooden spoon as a spanking implement. That is one of the most painful ones to use on my asshole, but I completed all 11 as fast as possible.

Quote:
Another set of 16 deep throats. Because I have no doubt you enjoy these.
And another 17 done with my large dildo. This time sitting on my knees, so another round of drool is now running down my chest.

Quote:
And because I am also sure of that:

And AGAIN I get heads at random.org. 16 deepthroats with the large dildo, and on my back with my head hanging down the side of the bed. Normally I try breathing through my nose while holding the deepthroat, but if there's drool running into your nose that doesn't work. So this time I had to hold my breath the entire time.

Quote:
And since today is Sunday... 16 more deep throats!
Yay, finally. Tails, I got to use the small dildo again. Same position, so this one was relatively easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by callmecurious View Post
10 spanks directly on your asshole
I wasn't really feeling any pain in my ass anymore from the previous spanks, but the first hit (with a leather paddle, randomly selected) brought that back real quick and the next 10 hits increased it even more. Thank you!

Quote:
I will help you with the throat practice.

16 more.
Easy mode again: the small dildo, on my bed, with me kneeling over it. Done!

Quote:
Some more

Same combination again, this one was pretty easy except for the last one. I apparently didn't start my timer, so there I was with my head pushed all the way down and waiting for it to go off... I probably held this one for 20-25 seconds!

Quote:
New day, new addition!
16 more deep throats.
You're welcome! And happy Monday!
And that was another roll of head, so the large dildo. But still the relatively easy position, and this time I did make sure to start the timer!

Quote:
And again

Another set with the large dildo, sitting on my knees. I'm actually getting better at this, even though it was the large dildo I only gagged once while holding the last deepthroat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theswitchyside View Post
Can I add 10 deepthroats please? Thanks!
You most certainly can. These were in the same position, but with the small dildo. No gagging, I'm proud of myself

Quote:
Well contributing. Have once more

And of course I had another "heads" on the coin flip. 16 deepthroats, with my head hanging off the side of the bed and drool running down (or is it up in this position?) my face!

Quote:
16 more deep throats.
I can't let Cassandra outdo me.
So I "flipped" another head, I'm actually starting to like this position even though it appears my throat it tighter this way than other positions.

Quote:
No?

It's like there's no end to this, even though I know I must be over halfway done. That's what I get for skipping my tasks last week! Anyway, this one was me lying on my side with the small dildo. Nice change, but I'm not sure I enjoy that position much.

Quote:
I shall not fall behind!
16 deep throats!
... And again the same position, but now with the large dildo. Nope, don't like deepthroating while lying on my side. Gagged a couple of times and had to re-do the last 17-second hold.

Quote:
Well, we can post 10 times each day, right?

Yes, my favorite position again, but with the large dildo. Still better than the previous one.

Quote:
Hmmm.... his throat is totally going to love us!

16 more deep throats!
... And I'm doing these as fast as I can, at about 60 bpm if I had to guess, since I really like the current position of the girl in the video. Which, by the way, is the third one I started already. This is taking over an hour by now!

Quote:
Let us add in 16 more deep throats. Hehe
Yes, she's still in the same position and I got tails so I can use the small one. Done!

Quote:
Aaaaaaand.... adding 16 more deep throats!
Hope that your visiting with family goes well.
Absolutely, we had a great time during the holidays. Unlike my throat now which is starting to get a bit dry and sore. I took a short break for some tea with honey to easy my throat and got back to work. 17 done, doggystyle, with the small dildo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareFiend View Post
I'm feeling bad for your nipples. They must be feeling so neglected

So - 15 weight drops on your nipples. Time to get them in shape.
They didn't get any attention yet today, so thank you! I pumped my nipples, took another couple of sips of tea, and then attached my clover clamps with a weight. Those get tighter if you pull on them, so with every drop they got a nice pinch.

Quote:
And another 16 deep throats.
You will be a pro!
Yeah, I could probably switch careers 17 done, on my knees, with the small dildo. I was glad to take the clover clamps off my nipples!

Quote:
I can take a hint...

16 ball spanks with a flogger.
Ah, some variety again. Of the painful kind, love it! My balls are nicely red and stinging again.

Quote:
As anyone might guess, I am kind of partial to ball punishment. So please enjoy, on my behalf, another 15 spanks on your balls.
A dice roll gave the same implement again; another 16 hits with the flogger done.

Quote:
Now we will do 16 ball spanks with a wooden ruler.
... And my balls are really hurting now.

Quote:
Time for another 15 spanks!
I guess you wanted these done to my balls; and random.org decided on the leather paddle.

Quote:
Excellent. So why don't you add in another 15 ball spanks with a wooden spoon. Everyone should have a rewarding Thursday. Glad to help with yours!
My balls have a really rewarding day, thank you Sir! They will probably hurt for hours after this spanking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverdarknight View Post
I say, your cock is getting off quite lightly there, don't you think?

Why don't we add some cock spanks with your wooden spoon?

I was thinking about 'as many as you have uncompleted tasks at the time of this post' - but I only have a max of fifteen I think. Shame.

Guess it's fifteen then.
Since I foolishly agreed to this without counting first I completed 33 spanks to my cock. I edged first to make it nicely swollen and sensitive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonlow67042 View Post
My nipples were still really sensitive from the previous round, and putting the vacuum pump on them only increased that feeling. As did dropping a weight by the way!

Quote:
This just sounds like so much fun. So why don't you do it again, 15 times.
... And doing it again hurt even more. But somehow my body loves pain to my nipples, my cock was rock hard again by the end of this set.

Quote:
otoh, now that several other people have posted I can post again.

And have you beat your dick some more.

Shall we call it 'as many as you had uncompleted tasks at the time of my previous post' in total then?
So, another 36 hits to my cock. And a dice roll decided that I should use my hand, which is also slightly tingling because I made the hits really hard.

Quote:
Thing is, do you really NEED those balls? Why not give them 15 extra hard slaps with the leather paddle....
Well, I was planning to keep them for a while, but after 16 hard hits with my leather paddle I think cutting them off might be less painful?

Quote:
Very kind/foolish of you

As thanks, why don't we let you have some cock?
10 Deepthroats 'please'.

The catch? Why did you assume there would be a catch...?

Well, it wouldn't be much fun if we didn't tease you a bit, eh?

I would like them done somewhere outside your home. In the garden is fine, or a public toilet or whatever. It doesn't have to be very inconvenient, but I like the idea of you having to go somewhere just to suck cock.
I didn't have time for this, so I just did 11 with the large dildo.

Quote:
Now that others are adding in other tasks, I will go back to making sure you are a pro at deep throats.

16 more deep throats!
Ah yes, my throat... I truly am becoming better at this. 17 completed with the small dildo, sitting on my knees.

Quote:
Another day, so I think it's time for another set of dick spankings.

seeing as how you have said it's ok, we will go with 'as many as you have outstanding tasks at the time of posting'
And that was the last one today: 40 hits to my cock with the flogger.

Thank you all, and I'll be back next Tuesday for the next round of tasks!
Old 01-02-2020, 08:56 AM   #86
CSasha
Oracle

Very well done. Thanks for the detailed report. It was a pleasure to give.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2020, 11:29 AM   #87
wingman78
Longtime User

You're welcome! The thread stays "live" for another 22 weeks with me doing my tasks once a week, so feel free to return here in the future.

Edit: and comments about the reports are welcome. Do you all prefer text-style reports, or pics/gifs on my bdsmlr, or anything else?
Old 01-02-2020, 01:52 PM   #88
CSasha
Oracle

I have to admit I enjoy your pics on bdsmlr. But a pic for every task on there would be overdone, I think. Occasionally though ...

I think you did a very good job with this report. It's very pleasant to read and highly sufficient for my part.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2020, 09:59 AM   #89
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
I have to admit I enjoy your pics on bdsmlr. But a pic for every task on there would be overdone, I think. Occasionally though ...

I think you did a very good job with this report. It's very pleasant to read and highly sufficient for my part.
Cool, I'll try to do some pics next week. If there are any tasks for me of course!
Old 01-05-2020, 08:12 AM   #90
implosive
getDare Sweetheart

I'll start off a little easy on you

Spanks on your butt cheeks, 75 X times per cheek with your flogger

kik implosive85

38/M

Punishments: spankings, clothespins on nipples (chest area) and cbt

Hard limit: Scat, open public, anything illegal, blood, edging (not my thing), long term denial
implosive is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
deepthroat, dice roll, nipple torture, punishment, spanking