Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Lounge Games

Old 03-21-2021, 05:10 AM   #1276
Wolf007
Account Banned

Today I'll spend a reasonable amount of time on the couch.

________________;-)__________________

Bye folks! And thanks for your cooperation!

End of transmission - Wolf out

Wolf007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2021, 11:43 AM   #1277
HypnoGuy20

I have no strong feelings about food one way or another.
HypnoGuy20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2021, 08:36 AM   #1278
Wolf007
Account Banned

Today I've made some money as a result of performing my job.

Old 03-25-2021, 11:33 AM   #1279
HypnoGuy20

I sat in my chair and turned on my computer to type this.
HypnoGuy20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2021, 07:21 AM   #1280
Wolf007
Account Banned

I usually use words to form sentences.

Old 04-07-2021, 05:12 PM   #1281
Blue Fox
getDare Devil

I am a carbon based life form.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94638
Blue Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 12:52 PM   #1282
kaiman
getDare Zealot

I clicked on Q.R. before typing this

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 10:24 AM   #1283
Wolf007
Account Banned

I was scratching my head just a minute ago.

Old 05-17-2021, 08:57 AM   #1284
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

After giving this a good, long thought, and even sleeping over it, I came to the conclusion that the phrase "funny as fuck" doesn't make sense. Fuck is fun - not funny. I hope everyone understands this.
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 07:00 AM   #1285
Wolf007
Account Banned

While typing my username during the login procedure, i typed Wolf008 instead of wolf007 (accidentally).

Old 06-03-2021, 11:35 PM   #1286
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

Before I woke up this morning, I was sleeping. I am 98.3% sure about this.

My stories:
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Old 06-03-2021, 11:51 PM   #1287
GermanSir
getDare Devil

I checked after waking up. Still have two feet.
Old 06-06-2021, 08:47 PM   #1288
VengeTied

i am sitting here typing this... just paused to think. i guess im typing again... thinking. ooo typing. thinking about typing things without any enthusiasm so as to be as uninteresting as possible. just misspelled uninteresting and back spaced to fix it so that none of you would know. except for the fact that i just told you. well actually i typed it. i didn't actually say anything. however i did just misspell uninteresting and fixed it again while typing about doing just that. and yet again, this time i misspelled misspell and then fixed it. and yet again. just paused to read what i just typed and misspelled paused and fixed it. now im thinking again. and i just typed that while misspelling again and then fixing it. i paused to think again. i just typed that as you can see, but what you dont know is that i once again misspelled paused while doing so. but dont worry i fixed it, seeing that you know now. of course you would only know if you are still reading this as i type it. hopefully you are not. hopefully you have gotten so bored you stopped reading this cause that would mean that i won this thread. of course if you just read that then i lost because winning is interesting. by the way i just misspelled hopefully but fixed it. im thinking that maybe i should leave my mistakes alone so that you can see them but i dont think im ready for that yet. i am sitting here wondering if you are still reading this. just misspelled wondering and fixed it. i am also wondering if you noticed i dont like to use the shift key much or if you noticed that i misspelled also just now and left it there unfixed. just paused to contemplate whether or not to go back and fix it, all the while misspelling contemplate and whether and fixing them both, and at the same time wondering if you are still reading this or if youve given up yet. im thinking of warning you to stop reading. but warnings are interesting and not for this thread. thinking of begging you to stop but that is even more interesting so lets not go there. just tried to spell more with an f. yes i fixed it thank you. paused to think again. i think i think alot. unfortunately i think i pause to think too much. just misspelled unfortunately but i fixed it just for you. not sure why, you can possibly still be reading this. just thinking that i should keep typing stuff like this, but then realized that that too might be interesting so i think ill stop. pausing to think it thru. misspelled pausing twice now. fixed it both times. dont worry. dont worry because worrying might be interesting, or at least you might have to be interested in order to worry about something. which means i probably should go back and fix that also back there so that you dont worry about it. so that you wont be interested. so that i can win, or more uninterestingly, not lose. yes i think not losing would be not not great. of course i might need to take that back as well is i find double negatives to be interesting. so lets see... pausing to think. think too much... i think i have it. i think that i should type that i think that not losing this thread would be not bad. yes i think i should type that. here goes... sorry just misspelled goes and fixed that too. so here it goes now... by it i mean typing what i said i would type... by said i mean what i had typed already. so here it goes now... i think not losing this thread would not be bad. there i typed it. although i misspelled goes again. and misspelled. and again. but i fixed it so that you would not worry. because worrying would create interest which is what i am trying not to do. in which case i should probably go back and fix that also that i misspelled. just noticed that all my dont's don't have the ' cept for that last one. i really dont want to go fix all those. so im not. but i think i should go back and fix the also. the one i misspelled. but that would involve scrolling which im not sure if scrolling is interesting. perhaps not. well if your on the fence as to whether or not scrolling is interesting or not, ill just tell you it isnt. scrolling is not interesting. there i said it. rather i typed it so that you could read it if you are still reading this which i hpe you are not by now so that i can not lose this thread which would be not bad. i just scrolled up and fixed that also ive been talking about. so if your looking for the also that i mentioned earlier that i misspelled earlier, you are not going to find it because i just fixed it. although you probably have been trying to find it all the up to the point where i typed that i fixed it, so that might have kept your interest this far. which would be the opposite of not bad because that mean you have been interested which means i am failing. people are interested in seeing other people fail. people are interesting too. im not very good at being not bad at this. i think that i have to misspell alos again just so that you will not be interested. there i did it. paused to think if i should end this post here or just keep going. keeping going is interesting but stopping is interesting too. catch 22's are very interesting. i am very not good at being not bad at being uninteresting. i am sitting here hoping that you have fallen asleep by now so as not to see all the interesting things that i just typed. thats right, just doze right over the last few dozen sentences and declare me the not loser of this thread. i just realized that i misspelled hope back there somewhere, but id have to scroll to fix it. remember that scrolling is uninteresting and so i am i. uninteresting that is, because i am not scrolling. i am not refusing to scroll because that would be interesting which i am not. i just simply am not scrolling. just giving you the facts as they happen. like the fact that i just realized i misspelled scrolling. and without scrolling i am going to fix it. i just fixed it. nothing to worry or get interested about here. especially if you are not reading this anymore. which would be preferred. for both of us i think. although i have been known to think too much as i am doing so right now. now i am wondering how much i haved typed but i do not want to scroll to find out. perhaps you know, not that you could tell me. at least not right now as i have not posted this yet, and therefore you have not read this yet, so how could you know how long ive been typing as i having finished yet. as irregular a grammatically incorrect run on sentence like that one was, i think they are very uninteresting and i hope that it may have put you to sleep while reading it, or perhaps at least gotten you eyes to gloss over while reading it, very similarly to how they might be now, reading this grammatically incorrect run on sentence which i am sitting here typing so that you can read it after i post it providing that you even get this far. and on that note ill stop typing and click the post button before you wake up after falling asleep after reading this post which i am going to post after i stop typing about posting it.

Currently Denied: Running BlueDieBlub's Dungeon

Have to do daily edges till denial over: 12 daily edges, must spank balls as hard as i can after each edge.

Commando for 6 days

Do not click this: PM Dare Apocalyse!!
VengeTied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 08:10 AM   #1289
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

I read the first line in the post above and decided not to read the rest.

My stories:
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Old 06-09-2021, 07:02 AM   #1290
Wolf007
Account Banned

I don't like to put lots of effort in my lounge games posts.

Advertisements
Kink Talk