Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-15-2022, 05:32 AM   #1
lilith_
getDare Devil

Heart Force me to edge! [27/F]

My last orgasm was on July 2, which isn't that long ago. However I have been constantly teased and used by Sir that I have been feeling extremely horny and desperate. For the following 10-ish days he is going to be busy with traveling so we won't be able to talk as much and play... but I really need to be forced to edge!

So I decided to make this thread! Each person who replies can give me up to 5 edges to do. You can choose how I will edge and what I will be wearing... or even if you are feeling extra mean you can even deny me of edges! I kind of see it as a release so not edging while masturbating is definitely a huge torture.

READ THIS BEFORE COMMENTING: despite being a very horny slut my clit isn't very sensitive, which means I can only edge using vibrating or sucking sex toys. I usually use my Doxy wand or my satisfyer. Rubbing my clit, fingering or fucking my pussy and humping doesn't work (unless I have already been edging a lot and I am extremely close to an orgasm). Keep that in mind please if you actually want me to edge! If you don't want me to edge but keep me extremely horny and frustrated you can force me to either rub, fuck or hump! Lastly, you cannot allow me to cum, only Sir can.

Can't wait to be a public whore for all of you! I usually post clips, gifs and pictures of me on my bdsmlr blog so if you are on there you can find it in my signature <3

last orgasm: november 2022
my discord server: how to get in
wanna message me? my usernames
lilith_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2022, 06:03 AM   #2
NaughtyDaddy
Distinguished Member

For the duration of your Dom trip, you can pee only 5 hours after your last poth break.
Each day you must edge once according to any suggestion or instruction you'll get here, but twice a week you must rub your clit during 10 minutes, naked, in a store's fitting room. If no fitting room available, it has to last 15 minutes in a public toilet.
After each session, get out of the place without any underwear on you.

Likes: Girls that are submissive, obedient, slave-minded, bratty, selfish, daring, slutty, messy, showoff, pissers, who crave to wet for their daddy and if I have forgotten something you'va thoughts on, just say it to me baby girl.

Hates: Rap music, fake profiles, not being answered!
Find me at FetLife: D0mDaddyVS
KiK: NaughtyDaddyVS007

My tumblr: dom-daddy-sluttrainer.tumblr.com
My BDSM test:
https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3777857
NaughtyDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2022, 06:05 AM   #3
lilith_
getDare Devil

Thank you so much! This is very doable as I go out a lot with my friends these days

Old 07-15-2022, 06:21 AM   #4
NaughtyDaddy
Distinguished Member

I forgot to mention, but it is of course to do: you must report here each rubbing session.

Plus, add yours to your signature:
https://dirtycode.io
So that any GD member can figure out how you are

Likes: Girls that are submissive, obedient, slave-minded, bratty, selfish, daring, slutty, messy, showoff, pissers, who crave to wet for their daddy and if I have forgotten something you'va thoughts on, just say it to me baby girl.

Hates: Rap music, fake profiles, not being answered!
Find me at FetLife: D0mDaddyVS
KiK: NaughtyDaddyVS007

My tumblr: dom-daddy-sluttrainer.tumblr.com
My BDSM test:
https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3777857

Last edited by NaughtyDaddy; 07-15-2022 at 06:53 AM.
NaughtyDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2022, 07:09 AM   #5
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

Have 5 edges naked in front of a mirror with fun bags on your tits and cum dump written above your pussy

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to just.for.fun01 for this post:
Old 07-15-2022, 07:16 AM   #6
malesub19
getDare Sweetheart

Go and put your nice sparkling butt plug where it belongs and hump your pillow for an hour. No slacking, hump it like you actually believe you can edge like that. I know it's unlikely for you to edge, but at least you will smell good after a night on a well perfumed pillow.

likes, dislikes, limits

I'm open to try new things!
malesub19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2022, 05:24 AM   #7
lilith_
getDare Devil

Hello! I rubbed my clit in a public bathroom the other day when I went to a bar with some friends. I wasn’t wearing panties and I was in a dress! It made me so wet and so desperate because I didn’t reach an edge (as expected). The next time I touch myself will probably be on a ship so I’m excited for that!!

Old 07-17-2022, 05:36 AM   #8
SageLeech
Longtime User

Have 5 edges wearing only heels and a choker or collar.. use any toys needed and have fun.

Likes,Dislikes,Limits
My Tools

PM Dares

KIK: ieech
Twitter: @SageSwitches
SageLeech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2022, 05:37 AM   #9
lilith_
getDare Devil

Thank you!! I’m gonna go do it right now!

Old 07-17-2022, 06:24 AM   #10
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Have to say a lovely bdsmlr blog. Very pretty yet desperately horny and denied.

Since you offered yourself, 5 almost edges. You will use your strongest toys to get to almost edge while have an extra full bladder. If doable, every time when you are close to the edge, rub your clit with ice to cool them off. You may pee after the edges are done.

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2022, 09:09 AM   #11
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Try to edge by rolling your clit between two fingers. Naturally that's nearly impossible for you. How long you attempt it is up to you, but at least ten minutes.
Old 07-17-2022, 11:30 AM   #12
AliMakk

do 5 edge wear baggy t-shirt, while have vibrator in your ass
AliMakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2022, 08:35 AM   #13
Kindness
Distinguished Member

You say you like "intelligence". But I'll bet that when you get horny, that greedy snatch of yours does all your thinking.

Let's find out.

Find a comfortably large plug and dildo combo and wear them. Put a vibrator on your clit and secure it in place. Turn it on, nice and low, but high enough that you will eventually edge. Higher now will require more willpower later. But you're an intellectual, right? Not like those weak-willed sluts who only care about getting off.

Anyway, wait for the edge. You can watch cartoons, or do your makeup, or whatever if you get bored. Afterwards, take 5-10 minutes to get your pussy calmed back down, then turn the vibe back to it's previous setting. Now, you're on a timer:

Go find your last math textbook, some paper, a pencil, and a calculator if appropriate to the book. If you're a bimbo who can't bother to keep her books, you can find something equivalent online.

Pick a chapter about 3/4 of the way through. Flip to the exercises. Do all the exercises on one page.

If you manage to finish, congratulations! I guess you do have a brain after all.

But if you have to turn off the vibrator to avoid cumming, you can go ahead and stop this task then. We'll all know that your cunt is running the show.
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2022, 08:52 AM   #14
MWYC

You must use your favourite toy edge at least once every two hours. Whilst you are doing this hold some ice on your nipples. When you get to the edge cool yourself down by putting ice cubes in your pussy. 1 the first time, 2 the second up to 5 on the last time

My Advert

Contact me if this sounds like fun

Likes: Online/public, hearing accounts of completed tasks, good grammar, light bondage, light pain, obedience

Dislikes: txt spk, messy, scat, disobedient subs
MWYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2022, 09:10 AM   #15
lilith_
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindness View Post
You say you like "intelligence". But I'll bet that when you get horny, that greedy snatch of yours does all your thinking.

Let's find out.

Find a comfortably large plug and dildo combo and wear them. Put a vibrator on your clit and secure it in place. Turn it on, nice and low, but high enough that you will eventually edge. Higher now will require more willpower later. But you're an intellectual, right? Not like those weak-willed sluts who only care about getting off.

Anyway, wait for the edge. You can watch cartoons, or do your makeup, or whatever if you get bored. Afterwards, take 5-10 minutes to get your pussy calmed back down, then turn the vibe back to it's previous setting. Now, you're on a timer:

Go find your last math textbook, some paper, a pencil, and a calculator if appropriate to the book. If you're a bimbo who can't bother to keep her books, you can find something equivalent online.

Pick a chapter about 3/4 of the way through. Flip to the exercises. Do all the exercises on one page.

If you manage to finish, congratulations! I guess you do have a brain after all.

But if you have to turn off the vibrator to avoid cumming, you can go ahead and stop this task then. We'll all know that your cunt is running the show.
I love this but…. I really don’t know any math 😅

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
edge, edging, orgasm control, orgasm denial