Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-09-2018, 07:16 AM   #31
Slave911

Do you like being naked? Why or why not?
Yes. Everything can hang free and it’s more comfortable

Do you like being naked by yourself or around others more? If you answered others, do you prefer to be naked around clothed or other nude people?
I don’t mind. I am often around naked people.

Do you prefer to be naked indoors or outdoors?
Indoors
Have you ever gone outside naked?
No
Have you ever been to a nude beach? If so, did you get naked?
No
Have you ever gone swimming in your underwear?
No
Have you ever skinny dipped?
No
Would you rather be seen naked by family, or strangers?
Not since I was 10
Men or women?
Women
Have any family members seen you naked as a teen/adult, and who? (16+)
No
Is it more embarrassing to be seen naked on the internet, or in person?
On the internet
Do you have pictures or videos of yourself naked online?
I did once as someone exposed me
Ladies/folks with boobs and vaginas: Do you prefer to be topless, or bottomless?
N/A
Men/folks with cocks: Do you prefer to be seen soft or hard?
Soft
What is the longest you have ever been seen naked?
10 hours if they was awake during the night otherwise around 1 hour
How many people do you reckon have seen you naked in your adult life?
20-25
Do you prefer to shave your pubes before being seen naked? Why or why not?
Yes. It feel better
Are you self conscious/embarrassed about the size of your breasts and/or penis?
No
Were you naked when you took this survey?
Yes

Kik - slavenineoneone

Male/18/Straight

ASK ME ANYTHING - https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=351660

FOOTBALL DARES - https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=352035

Loves - Account Control (Ask For Details), Pet Play, Light/Mod CBT, Nipple Play, Being Used, Pee Control, Touch Control & Edging

Likes - Humiliation, Pain & Friends

Limits - Pics & Vids, Family, Illegal, Permanent & Cross Dressing

Please Dare Me
Slave911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 08:33 PM   #32
Lucyy

Sometimes, it feels nice, but I'm not walking around naked everyday
Do you like being naked by yourself or around others more? If you answered others, do you prefer to be naked around clothed or other nude people?
By myself, unless it's someone really close to me and in that case I prefer them to be naked too
Indoors
No
No
Yes
No
Family
Men or women?
Women
My sister because we used to share a bedroom
Internet I think
No
Do you prefer to be topless, or bottomless?
Topless
4 or 5 hours I guess
I'm not sure, but I don't think it's a very high number
Yes because I like shaving my pubes, I think I look nicer like that
Are you self conscious/embarrassed about the size of your breasts?
I used to be because I'm flat chested, but I don't worry much about that now for the most part
No
Loves: My gf
Lucyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 05:08 AM   #33
darkblue
getDare Sweetheart

I love being naked, my exhibitionistic part, you know...

I am often naked in the house and in the garden, when the weather allows it. I could be seen by neighbours, if they look around the corner, this happened once by the neighbour girls. In my fantasy I'd like to be naked, where others are clothed.

Both

Yes, in my garden, on some beaches and hidden in the woods

Yes, see above

No, why?

Yes, although I am not a good swimmer

Depends on the family member, my family is sexually not really relaxed. So I say strangers.

Men or women?
Not important

I think not, see above

I do both, I have a lot of nude pics in the internet

Yes, see above, and look into my signature

Ladies/folks with boobs and vaginas: Do you prefer to be topless, or bottomless?
./.

I prefer soft, but I have the fantasy to get an erection while on a nude beach, would like to know how people react.

I think last summer. It was very hot and long and I didn't put on clothes for days

On a photo: Many, in reality (if beach doesn't count): 20?

I trim them and shave the balls. It's the same as with my hair on the head, it should look ok for others.

No

No, just underwear
Old 04-06-2019, 06:25 AM   #34
nudeboy81

Yes, i love being naked. It feels comfortable, free and exciting.

I like both, though i prefer company. I prefer other nude people.

Outdoors is best, as long as its warm enough.

Yes, alot.

Yes, i often visit nude beaches. Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Strangers.

Men or women?
Both.

Yes, my brother.

In person i guess.

Yes.

That depends on who is seeing me.

10 hours i think.

Lots, hundreds of people.

I prefer being shaved because i like how it feels.

It would be a lie to say im not.

Yes.

Likes; Masturbation, nudity, outdoor, slightly risky, slightly messy.

Limits; Pain, permanent, illegal, poo, staying messy for long times, very public, crossdressing, friends/family and pain.
nudeboy81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 06:13 AM   #35
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Male

Yes, very much so. It's more comfortable, without clothing binding up and rubbing the same spots all the time, elastic or seams imprinting in your skin, etc. It's also better for your body's thermostasis; we evolved naked, and when I'm naked, I feel like my skin temperature is more even and consistently distributed. I don't get cold hands or feet as much, or bounce back and forth between being hot and cold as much either.

For comfort, myself. For excitement, others. As for others being clothed or nude, I have lots of experience with both, and love them both for different reasons.

Being the only one naked around clothed people is very exciting and arousing. It tickles my submissive side, making me feel like I'm not even close to on even footing with them, and makes me feel deeply vulnerable, meek, submissive, and compliant, a lovely feeling.

Being naked around other naked people is just... liberating. I feel like everything loosens up. Secrets melt away in a very chill manner, not like confessions are a big deal, like it's just understood that since we're all naked, we can talk about -anything- and be completely, casually honest. There's less judgement, less social posturing, less jockeying for popularity or position. Naked, we're all just people, and it's -wonderful-.

Outdoors. I like both a -lot-, but indoors the textures can get a bit samey, and the air is still (or moving in a totally predictable, monotonous manner from a fan). Outside, the feel of the breeze along my skin, the sun warming me, the textures of the ground under my feet, the wind blowing through my hair (and body-hair)... it's just so sensual! How could anybody not love being naked outside?

Er... maybe you should reverse the order of this and the last one? XD Obviously, yes. Lots. Enough to develop strong opinions about it. Night time, day time, cold, hot, rain, fog, snow, sleet, thunderstorms, sunny days, forests, fields, yards, streets, sidewalks, neighborhoods, college campuses, mountains, deserts, rivers, lakes... lots.

No! I want to. I would of -course- get naked. Totally naked the whole time, bare feet included. (It baffles me that most nudists wear shoes, and that in pictures at least, there are more flip-flops and sandals on people at nude beaches than normal ones!)

Yes, briefly. I took it off soon after, 'cause it just felt silly.

Skinny dipping is literally one of my very favorite things in the universe. It saddens me every time I have to wear a swimming suit in a pool. If I could always swim naked, even in total public with hundreds of other people in the pool, I absolutely would, in a heartbeat, no hesitation.

Hmm... family. At least I know they won't freak out, call the police, make fun of me, snap photos and distribute them places I don't want... Friends are much better than family, though.

Men or women?
Um... wut? I'm gonna assume you meant would I rather be seen naked by men or women... in which case, I honestly have no preference. Humans are humans. Eyes are eyes. Brains are brains. The distinction of gender has more to do with me looking at them than them looking at me.

Yes. My mom caught me masturbating outside naked once when I was about 15 or 16 (see andrew_b's "Naked Dares... Ever Been Caught?"

I also played Truth or Dare with my brother at some point... I dunno exactly how old I was, but definitely a teen. He was a pre-teen at the time.

Oh! Heh, there was a time at the beach on an extended family vacation where I 'accidentally' let the waves knock my swimming suit off and sweep it away. I was seen by several aunts, an uncle, and probably 20 or so cousins, blushing as I walked back to the cabin totally bare and wet. (And shriveled... Washington State coast. COLD fuckin' water!)

Then as an adult... I lived with my brother for several years, so he definitely saw me around the apartment, in and out of the bathroom, in bed sleeping... he walked in on me masturbating once, even, and more than a few times naked at my computer just playing games or whatever.

My mom sees me naked a fair bit, now... when you're disabled, dignity and modesty go out the window, especially with your caregivers. She's seen me strip naked at the doctor's office, sleeping naked, going to the bathroom, etc.

You know, this might seem backwards, but... on the internet. There's no control. It could go anywhere. It stays forever. It could pop up at some random moment later in life and ruin your chances at getting a job, or getting elected to political office, or any number of other scenarios.

In person is embarrassing, sure... but then it's done. Of course, last time I was commonly naked in public, cell phones weren't nearly as ubiquitous, so... nowadays there isn't as much of a difference. Being seen naked in person might very well be being seen naked on the internet tomorrow, when they upload. XD

Not to my knowledge. I have sent nudes, including some very kinky shots, along with a single masturbation video I took once, to lovers and some friends. If they posted them, I'm unaware of it, but I doubt they would have.

I'm big enough to have boobs. <.< So I'll answer this anyway. I've always been more embarrassed about my top half than my bottom half, and I'll absolutely no question drop my pants before I take off my shirt. I've always been that way, even as a teenager in very fuckable shape.

I'd say... eh. Honestly no preference. Soft for me means "inside and invisible" and is basically no different than wearing shorts in terms of embarrassment. If I have a shirt on, I couldn't care less. Hard is exciting and a turn-on, and that has its own advantages.

Hmm... I mean, continuously, in a literal sense? No idea. But naked and around people who could have been looking at any time? Uhhh... three days. At a Luau at my friends' house.

Roundabout 200, plus or minus a hundred for uncertain situations like driving naked.

Yes. If I -know- I'll be naked with a lover, or even have a chance, going on a date, I always shave. Pubes, ass, armpits, stomach... sometimes chest. I shave basically from the knees to the nipples no matter what, if I know I'll be seen naked... or at least if it's someone I care to impress. I mean, for a doctor or something, I don't bother, or for my partner of 11+ years. But basically if I'd dress up and fully groom myself to impress a person, I groom my nethers bare as well.

Nope, not at all. My cock is gorgeous and a perfect size! Big enough to please anyone, small enough for deepthroat oral to be comfortable and fun, and a slightly nontraditional but very pretty shape.

No... I'm not feeling well and kinda cold, plus there's a sad reality of life that being naked on furniture is bad for it. Though when I'm going through nudist phases, I just keep a towel with me to sit on.

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BarefootAlien for this post:
Old 10-14-2019, 12:44 PM   #36
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

It kind of depends on the circumstances and situation. Sometimes I'm really not feeling it or am having issues that prevent me from feeling safe naked. Along the same line it's a lot more enticing when someone is telling you to be naked instead of doing it just because. However, I like being naked when I'm in that mindset which isn't as often as it used to be. I like being naked just not all the time.

If I'm meeting up to play with someone I definitely like to be naked with others, but there's also a huge appeal about cfnm. So I can go either way around other people. Although in most circumstances I'm usually naked by myself.

Although I haven't done it in a while I love being naked outdoors. It feels amazing having wind, rain, temperature in general and all the sensations that nature can provide against your bare skin. Indoors can be fun as walking casually to the kitchen or wherever is kind of exciting in an unusual kind of way but I definitely prefer outdoors.

Multiple times. Mostly just to walk around my parent's house, go pee in the backyard or a dare I did when I had to go out to my car to get something whilst naked which I did several times. I've also been naked in parks near me and my church but I wasn't naked when I went there, just when I got there.

Not applicable as I have never been to a nude beach.

No. I'm not a swimming person but if I know I'll be swimming I usually have trunks.

I'm not sure if this counts but I have been naked in my parent's hot tub a few times, but never in an actual pool, lake, etc.

While family would probably be a little more accepting even though they would tell me to get dressed, I'd actually probably say strangers...could lead to something interesting.

Men or women?
Kind of vague but if I'm assuming which gender would I like to be seen more by naked. I would have a preference to women since I'm more attracted to women than men but since I am bisexual I have no definite preference.

Yes but only because i was in a bad accident and I was in the hospital and wasn't really able to bathe myself. This would be my parents, more notably my mom. But it wasn't in a sexual sense. I was 20? at the time?

I think in person. If you're seen on the Internet you can kind of pose for pictures and make sure they're right and even on webcam or not if your'e seen naked usually it's intentional and you can even shut off your cam at any moment. In person you could be caught in a compromising position (ex: tied spread eagle to a bed) and had something found out about that you didn't want to be known.

Pictures yes, videos, I have them on my phone but I have not posted them online.

I answered this on another question. Definitely hard. I'm a little embarassed about my size especially when it's cold. At least hard it makes me seem a bit more average.

Maybe an hour? The longest time I've been seen naked was on my webcam for a former Domme. I don't remember how long it was.

Upwards of 20 I would guess. Although that is kind of hard to gauge, I mean there are photos of me naked online so it could definitely be a lot more.

Not usually. I usually don't shave my pubes as manscaping is just a hassle sometimes. But I do trim them from time to time.

Stated above yes I am. I wish I was a little bigger or maybe a shower and not a grower. Those who have seen it said it's fine but it's one of the two areas I'm self conscious about.

Psssh no...I was wearing a pair of glasses. A tradition on my extended holiday weekends is trying to go naked for a consecutive 24 hours. I'm only about three hours away and I may stay naked until I have to go to work in the morning.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Komodo Jones for this post:
Old 10-15-2019, 07:05 AM   #37
Nudedragon

Default Naked Survey
Do you like being naked? Why or why not? I love being naked. I love the feeling of freedom

Do you like being naked by yourself or around others more? If you answered others, do you prefer to be naked around clothed or other nude people? It doesnt worry me if I am nude around others. I dont care who sees me nude.

Do you prefer to be naked indoors or outdoors? Anywhere

Have you ever gone outside naked? Yes frequently

Have you ever been to a nude beach? If so, did you get naked? Yers and Yes

Have you ever gone swimming in your underwear? No

Have you ever skinny dipped? Yes

Would you rather be seen naked by family, or strangers? Anyone

Men or women?Either is ok

Have any family members seen you naked as a teen/adult, and who? (16+) In pics but not in person

Is it more embarrassing to be seen naked on the internet, or in person? Neither is embarrassing

Do you have pictures or videos of yourself naked online? Yes

Men/folks with cocks: Do you prefer to be seen soft or hard? Either is ok

What is the longest you have ever been seen naked? About 2-3 hrs on a beach

How many people do you reckon have seen you naked in your adult life? I enter nude events so too many to count

Do you prefer to shave your pubes before being seen naked? Why or why not? Yes shave or wax as it looks neater

Are you self conscious/embarrassed about the size of your breasts and/or penis?No

Were you naked when you took this survey? Yes

Scat, family, illegal

I am a sub.
Enjoy a challenge also love a good truth question.

http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=2335915
Nudedragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2019, 12:51 AM   #38
exhibit_gay

Default This was easy

Yes. I like showing off and feeling free.

Doesn't matter much. I like being naked around anyone.

Outdoors (as long as it is warm enough)

Yes many times. 3 times this week.

Yes and yes, got naked at a beach.

No, I don't think I've done this.

Yes.

Strangers.

Men or women?
Either.

My mom once walked into my bedroom while I was wanking.

In person.

Yes I have a channel on XTube.

My favorite is semi-hard. I'm a grower and it looks kinda small when soft. But fully hard tells everyone what I'm thinking about.

At Burning Man I was seen naked for a week.

About one million. I walked the entire route of the San Francisco Gay Pride Parade and spent a few hours after that in the crowd at the city center while naked the whole time. They say attendance at SF Gay Pride is about 1.6 million. I figure not everyone saw me but most probably did.

I trim them over the abdomen and shave the cock, balls, and ass. I think it looks and feels better that way.

I'd like it to be bigger yes, but I'm not self conscious or embarrassed about it.

Yes.

Last edited by exhibit_gay; 10-26-2019 at 12:58 AM. Reason: Added Bold tags
exhibit_gay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2019, 02:34 AM   #39
sissybill
Distinguished Member

Do you like being naked? Why or why not?= yes i do love the feeling of being naked out doors

Do you like being naked by yourself or around others more? If you answered others, do you prefer to be naked around clothed or other nude people?= around others/around both

Do you prefer to be naked indoors or outdoors?=both but outdoors more

Have you ever gone outside naked?= yes alot

Have you ever been to a nude beach? If so, did you get naked?= not yet

Have you ever gone swimming in your underwear?= yes in my pantys

Have you ever skinny dipped?= yes

Would you rather be seen naked by family, or strangers?= strangers

Men or women?=either but men more

Have any family members seen you naked as a teen/adult, and who? (16+)=no

Is it more embarrassing to be seen naked on the internet, or in person?=neither now

Do you have pictures or videos of yourself naked online?= oh yes lots

Men/folks with cocks: Do you prefer to be seen soft or hard?= both

What is the longest you have ever been seen naked?= a weekend

How many people do you reckon have seen you naked in your adult life?= omg guessing 50+

Do you prefer to shave your pubes before being seen naked? Why or why not?= yes looks nicer

Are you self conscious/embarrassed about the size of your breasts and/or penis?= no

Were you naked when you took this survey?= no im in my pantys n summer dress
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2019, 03:01 AM   #40
Leolocked

Nuclear

I have completed this Truth Task as a blog post: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90943

Willing to try anything once...

Limits: Needles, face, public, exposure, permanent, illegal.
Leolocked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2019, 12:23 PM   #41
rhl
getDare Succubus

Do you like being naked? Why or why not? Not really,. I back gets itchy when not covered.

Do you like being naked by yourself or around others more? If you answered others, do you prefer to be naked around clothed or other nude people? it is a rush to be naked around other clothes people, have had several occaisions where i was the only one naked amp V a mixed crowd.

Do you prefer to be naked indoors or outdoors? tough one to answer

Have you ever gone outside naked? if you mean nakid while leaving the house, no. If you mean nakid outside my house, yes,, nakid in public yes

Have you ever been to a nude beach? If so, did you get naked? yes and yes

Have you ever gone swimming in your underwear? No

Have you ever skinny dipped? yes, and also in a ladies one piece bathing suit

Would you rather be seen naked by family, or strangers? ztrangers

Men or women? either

Have any family members seen you naked as a teen/adult, and who? (16+) mom while masturbating in the garage,

Is it more embarrassing to be seen naked on the internet, or in person? definately in person

Do you have pictures or videos of yourself naked online? yes as response to get dare dares

Ladies/folks with boobs and vaginas: Do you prefer to be topless, or bottomless? not applicable

Men/folks with cocks: Do you prefer to be seen soft or hard? soft

What is the longest you have ever been seen naked? if you mean accidentally, i can not say. I had to do a number two and when done i noticed a couple was watching me. If your asking about bro V the only one naked at a party or cleaning a house nakid, then it was i we an hour.

How many people do you reckon have seen you naked in your adult life? probably a couple of dozen, not counting nakid at nude beach

Do you prefer to shave your pubes before being seen naked? Why or why not? never thought of this

Are you self conscious/embarrassed about the size of your breasts and/or penis? yes

Were you naked when you took this survey? no, in diapers as required
Old 11-08-2019, 12:00 AM   #42
headrockin

Yes, it just feels better

I don't mind either, guess the only thing that matters is if I'm naked around others, they are behaving nicely

Outdoors

Yes

No, I'd like to though

No

Yes

Strangers

Men or women?

Women

Yes

Depends on the audience and the pose

Of course

As long as I'm warmed up, doesn't matter

Couple of days

Thousands

Shaved, prefer the look

No

No

Likes: Fun, dares, taking off my clothes, providing entertainment

Dislikes: Serious people

Limits: I'll update this when I find out (still exploring)
headrockin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 07:36 AM   #43
Slavejenni
getDare Sweetheart

I do enjoy being naked, I find it very freeing to be nude. Or in a dare or under orders of a dominant it can be embarrassing and or humiliating

I like both to be honest, I prefer all to be nude if in a group or if there new to it at least they undress as much as they are comfortable leading to them joining in fully next time.

If there all dressed that can be very embarrassing and humiliating

No preference to be honest I enjoy both

Yes many times, I often read on my deck naked, swim naked surf naked and should have added to Andrews question that I love to horse ride naked too

Yes and yes

No, if I’ve seen a bit of wild swimming I fancy and don’t have my suit I’ll go naked

So many times yes

Either really doesn’t bother me

Men or women?

at a naturist event or nude beach either doesn’t bother me

Whole family has seen me naked, my adoptive mother is a very free spirit and hers is a clothing optional house. So her and my sister have seen me nude many times

Internet coz that’s there forever and anyone could do anything with your image

Nope and never will

Well I prefer to be totally nude but if I have to choose it depends, on beach topless, in cab of my truck bottomless

Well I spent three months at a naturist healing centre and was naked the whole time

No idea, 100+

I’m always waxed clean down there I prefer the way it looks

I’m conscious about my breasts being too large 36E

Nope

Dislikes: disrespect, misogynistis
Limits: permanent damage, anything involving minors! Pics/cam/voice, social suicide, black mail, enema, prolapsing

PM me for my kik

Where I’ve been

My AMA

My bdsm test results
Slavejenni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 12:17 PM   #44
LucyB
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckernaut42 View Post

Myself. Never been naked around others for the most part. I would like to be forced to be though.
Indoors.
No.
I haven't been.
Just when I was younger.
No. I have taken my bottoms off then back on as a dare.
Probably strangers.
Men or women?
Both, depending.
I don't think so.
In person.
No.
Topless.

Not sure. Recently, a few minutes.
Only a few.
I haven't but would consider it.
Yes. They are very large.
No.

Anything to do with my clit, Self Tickle Torture, Nipple play, Any type of bondage.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:
Pictures (I have to trust you to send them), Spanking, Short Term Denial, Hurting My Nipples, Ice, Short Term Pee Holding

LIMITS:
-Anal, Permanent/Semi-Permanent, Long Term Denial, Family, Face, Fully Public, Pee/Poop, Extreme Pain.
LucyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 02:13 PM   #45
Aalexunderwood

I do, I find it more comfortable, and its better for completing dares!

Probably around others, and it doesn't matter if their clothed or not

Indoors, only because I can control the temperature

Yes, I have. Several times!

Yes I have, and I was naked

Yeah, its a lot more uncomfortable than you'd think if its a super silky cloth

Yep.

Strangers, cause chances are I wouldn't see them again

Men or women?
It doesn't matter to me.

Yes, my sister and brother.

In person. I can't just hide as easily

A few, but I stopped a while ago

Bottomless. Leaves my holes with easier access

N/A

Probably several hours. Up to 10 maybe.

Anywhere from 30, to a couple thousand!

Shaved, so that way I am more exposed

Yeah, I have really small tits and everyone seems to like bigger ones...

Hell yeah!

Owned by shadew21

My BDSM Test: https://bdsmtest.org/r/RDS5sUZq

Switch, mainly sub. Looking for dom.

My toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90687

Ask Me Anything Here: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...16#post3776116
Aalexunderwood is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk