Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-14-2019, 10:45 AM   #1
quoka
getDare Ladder

Default 23f - Interested in Hidden Public

Hi!

I was wondering if you all would help me to continue to explore my likes/dislikes and challenge myself to try new things. Particularly I think I might want to try some hidden public stuff. Emphasis on the hidden...

I know my last thread turned into a lot of denial so I’m interested in trying other things as well. Not that the denial wasn’t fun but I don’t think I would want to do any longer term than a week.

My schedule is fairly busy but I’m hoping to find things that I can fit into my days/evenings/etc.

Feel free to ask any questions!! And thank you for reading this far and considering helping me explore

Also just so you know I don’t have any toys right now. I do have clothespins, sharpies, an electric toothbrush and other household items.

Limits: pictures, family, messy, scat

Last edited by quoka; 02-14-2019 at 02:46 PM.
quoka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 10:51 AM   #2
NaughtyDaddy
Distinguished Member

Target

Two tasks for you:

The easy one first, go out for a 15 minutes walk wearing heels, your most outrageously slutty undergarments, a coat and nothing else.
If you have a vibe, put it in on mid power during all the walk.

The hard one, go out for 20 minutes walk with a crotchrope and shibari rope, your highest heels your coat and nothing more.
Try to find a place lighten but empty of people and unbutton your coat to cross that place. Again, if you have a vibe it must be in on mid power for the whole task.

Waiting for your report

Likes: Girls that are submissive, obedient, slave-minded, bratty, selfish, daring, slutty, messy, showoff, pissers, who crave to wet for their daddy and if I have forgotten something you'va thoughts on, just say it to me baby girl.

Hates: Rap music, fake profiles, not being answered!
Find me at FetLife: D0mDaddyVS
KiK: NaughtyDaddyVS007

My tumblr: dom-daddy-sluttrainer.tumblr.com
My BDSM test:
https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3777857
NaughtyDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 11:19 AM   #3
onaga24

You could try driving around in with a coat and shoes on nothing elseand your ass plugged up. However long on a drive you want. If you get really daring, open up the coat while driving around.
Old 02-14-2019, 11:34 AM   #4
MsterG
getDare Sweetheart

Each time you use a restroom strip naked, masterbate till you orgasm or cum, do not wash till you get home. If you get caught give the person your bra or panties.

limits: extensive harm, self harm, ignorrant girls

https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=4275054

https://www.ropebox.club/ads/100

https://dirtycode.io/2DPY
MsterG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 11:43 AM   #5
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

First you are to edge yourself 3 times before you get dressed
You should wear as little clothing as possible depending on where you life for the weather (no bra or panties)
Now you are to find 5 different places to edge
If you want to cum you should find a 6th place and have your tits or pussy exposed if you don’t want to expose yourself you can have a ruined orgasam amd that’s all for the night or you must keep going after you orgasam till you cum again or for 5 minutes it’s all up to you

You get to pick how public each place is it could even just be different bushes in the same trail

I hope you enjoy would like to hear what you think

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to just.for.fun01 for this post:
Old 02-14-2019, 01:27 PM   #6
quoka
getDare Ladder

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyDaddy View Post
Two tasks for you:

The easy one first, go out for a 15 minutes walk wearing heels, your most outrageously slutty undergarments, a coat and nothing else.
If you have a vibe, put it in on mid power during all the walk.

The hard one, go out for 20 minutes walk with a crotchrope and shibari rope, your highest heels your coat and nothing more.
Try to find a place lighten but empty of people and unbutton your coat to cross that place. Again, if you have a vibe it must be in on mid power for the whole task.

Waiting for your report
Wow! I’m really excited by those but unfortunately I don’t have a long coat , at least not one that covers enough butt to go out in

Old 02-14-2019, 01:32 PM   #7
quoka
getDare Ladder

Quote:
Originally Posted by onaga24 View Post
You could try driving around in with a coat and shoes on nothing elseand your ass plugged up. However long on a drive you want. If you get really daring, open up the coat while driving around.
Again I don’t have a very long coat, but I think I could try this as long as I took off my bottoms in the car and put them back on before I left. I also don’t have a buttplug

Last edited by quoka; 02-16-2019 at 11:42 AM.
Old 02-14-2019, 01:34 PM   #8
quoka
getDare Ladder

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsterG View Post
Each time you use a restroom strip naked, masterbate till you orgasm or cum, do not wash till you get home. If you get caught give the person your bra or panties.
Would it be okay if I just edged when out in public/at work? Thinking about time it might be suspicious if I was there long enough to orgasm.

Also thank you all so much for these suggestions!! My pussy is wet just thinking about doing them! I will write full and detailed reports here once they are done (hopefully this weekend)

Last edited by quoka; 02-14-2019 at 02:44 PM.
Old 02-14-2019, 05:52 PM   #9
-sissyslave-

Next time you take the dog for a walk only wear a jacket, pants and shoes with nothing underneath

When you are 3 houses away from returning home unzip your jacket and leave it open until you reach your front door

Limits Pics, Cam, Extreme public, Social Suicide

Toys Small plug, Large plug, Anal beads, Chastity cage, Vibrating prostate massager, Cuffs, Ballgag, Clover clamps
-sissyslave- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 10:40 PM   #10
NaughtyDaddy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by quoka View Post
Wow! I’m really excited by those but unfortunately I don’t have a long coat , at least not one that covers enough butt to go out in
Then this will be your first task: go out shopping for a long coat appropriate for the task I sent in first place.
You'll go out wearing your crotchrope and no underwear and you'll try any coat you fond completely naked.

Waiting to know what kind of coat you'll find

Likes: Girls that are submissive, obedient, slave-minded, bratty, selfish, daring, slutty, messy, showoff, pissers, who crave to wet for their daddy and if I have forgotten something you'va thoughts on, just say it to me baby girl.

My BDSM test:
Old 02-14-2019, 10:49 PM   #11
SasssySlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

Woof woof

Go shopping somewhere for swimsuits (it’s almost summer). Take your sharpie with you. As you try them on, write a number 1-10 of how sexy you look on a random body part. At least one of these number needs to be visible when you redress in your normal clothes. Try on at least 5 swimsuits.

If anyone asks about the numbers, tell them you are a psychic and knew you would see someone that was a # on the hotness scale.

Woof your horny puppy woof
Read My Stories:
Selina’s Fantasy

PM Dares:
Likes and Limits:
SasssySlavePuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 06:04 AM   #12
quoka
getDare Ladder

Quote:
Originally Posted by -sissyslave- View Post
Next time you take the dog for a walk only wear a jacket, pants and shoes with nothing underneath

When you are 3 houses away from returning home unzip your jacket and leave it open until you reach your front door
I did this this morning! I saw it when I woke up and figured I would walk the dog a little earlier so hopefully no one else would be outside. To get started I took off my pants and panties, put just my soft black pants back on. I also took off my top and bra before putting on my jacket. The jacket already felt cool and my nipples became even harder than they already were. I then put on my boots, and got the dog ready to go.

I was so excited but also really nervous. The whole walk I was very aware of my lack of undergarments - especially when another dog owner stopped to talk to me! Throughout the entire conversation (which was probably only 3 minutes) all I could think about was how hard my nipples were and I could feel my pussy growing wetter and wetter. Then as we continued walking I slipped a couple of times on ice which led to the cold material of my jacket pressing more firmly against my nipples. I was also constantly thinking about the fact I was going to unzip my jacket 3 houses away. When it came time to do that I looked around quickly, my heart was hammering in my chest. Then I quickly unzipped the coat and my stomach as well as the valley between my 34A tits was exposed. A couple more steps and the wind caught the left side of the jacket throwing it wide open - it was at that moment I realized a neighbour across the street was opening up his garage to start shovelling!!! I quick grabbed my coat and hugged it in. I was 99% sure I was quick enough that he wouldn't have seen. He was pretty focused on what he was doing.

I rushed into the house got the dog settled then took off my boots and jacket then put on a sweater before typing this up! Thanks for the task!

All the other tasks I will need a little more time to do, as they take a special trip out. But I am excited about them all.

@NaughtyDaddy - unfortunately I really can't justify spending money on a new coat sorry.

The following user says Thank You to quoka for this post:
Old 02-16-2019, 11:56 AM   #13
quoka
getDare Ladder

Quote:
Originally Posted by just.for.fun01 View Post
First you are to edge yourself 3 times before you get dressed
You should wear as little clothing as possible depending on where you life for the weather (no bra or panties)
Now you are to find 5 different places to edge
If you want to cum you should find a 6th place and have your tits or pussy exposed if you don’t want to expose yourself you can have a ruined orgasam amd that’s all for the night or you must keep going after you orgasam till you cum again or for 5 minutes it’s all up to you

You get to pick how public each place is it could even just be different bushes in the same trail

I hope you enjoy would like to hear what you think
Hi!

I just finished doing this and thought I would let you know how it went! I dressed in a pair of black athletic pants, warm socks and boots, then a poofy jacket plus a hat (it is pretty cold here!) - no bra, no panties, and no top other then my jacket . My nipples were hard and my pussy was wet before I had even left the house.

I walked a little ways away to forested path. There thankful weren't too many people out and about. I went behind a big tree a little ways off the path and leaned against it, sliding a cold hand down towards my clit and brought myself to the first edge (it didn't take too long). Then I went back to the path, even more horny then when I started walking until I found another place to edge. This time I was sitting behind a large fallen tree - even though I hadn't seen anyone yet my heart was pounding and I was doing everything I could to keep silent as I brought myself to the second edge with my cold fingers. Getting up and back on the path I saw someone approaching - they wouldn't have seen me, but if I had been even moments slower maybe they would have noticed. I was even more excited now and nervous about the next 3 edges. For the third one I was behind a rather dense clump of trees - I was so so wet by this point I could feel my juices on my legs as I was walking . The forth and fifth edge were also uneventful and quick! The forth being behind another large tree, and the fifth sitting on the ground behind a short dense bush. I decided I didn't think I could risk having my small tits or pussy exposed to try to cum...I had worn just the jacket thinking I could but I chickened out. I walked home quickly and once here I typed this up sitting in just a sweater and my black pants (that now have a damp crotch). I guess a ruined orgasm is in the cards for today then and I will continue to be a horny mess.

This was a lot of fun - thank you @just.for.fun01 for the idea!!!

Old 02-17-2019, 10:19 AM   #14
NaughtyDaddy
Distinguished Member

Target

Quote:
Originally Posted by quoka View Post
@NaughtyDaddy - unfortunately I really can't justify spending money on a new coat sorry.
I understand that.
I've rewritten your tasks as below:

- The easy one -
Go out for a 15 minutes walk wearing heels your coat and loose pants.
If you have a vibe, put it in on mid power during all the walk. If you have not edge 3 times before going outside.
You must edge 6 times standing up with your coat unzipped.

The hard one, go out with a crotchrope and shibari bust, your highest heels your coat and pants.
Go to a lingerie store and try on the most slutty undergarments they have.
When you've found the appropriate model in front of the mirror with "SLUT" written accross your chest then edge twice in the cabin before getting out with your clothes on.

My BDSM test:
Old 02-17-2019, 12:54 PM   #15
kinky deviant

Default Check

Check your pm's id like to chat
kinky deviant is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements