Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 02-18-2013, 02:22 PM   #31
emmawantsdares

Wear a thong, go outside for a walk singing thong song... x
emmawantsdares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 02:32 PM   #32
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

got to a supermarket buy the sloppiest cake you can find walk half way back to your house and slam it in to your face and continue your walk home

I love sniffing people's dirty socks

Add me on kik bectheclown

Post Splat in my visitor message and I'll take a pie to the face! I love receiving gooey pies!
Silly bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 05:12 PM   #33
andii13
getDare Sweetheart

Goto the market and get some binder clips put them on your nipples on the outside of your shirt get banks sinkers to add some weight got to check out hamd the wrapers pay and leave take off at home

loves: oral (giving/receiving), anal, humiliation, tit/nipple play, bondage, spanking/slapping, mens feet, secret public, wedgies, ass licking

Punishments: enema, bladder control, swirlies, pee, puke

limits: blood, family, pics, lesbian

PM me ORAL and I'll deepthroat my dildo for 20 minutes
andii13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 10:14 PM   #34
marystoy
Distinguished Member

Wear a short skirt with no panties, a white top and a bright color bra over the top. Write FREAK with a wide permanent marker on your forehead, make sure your hair does not cover it. One color lipstick on one lip and a very different color on the other. Same with eyelids, 2 very different colors. Put your hair into as many little pigtails as you can. Go to a mall and browse the stores teens shop in. Ask 10 different girls if they like your look and if they have any suggestions to addvtonit m
marystoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 06:29 AM   #35
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Dress in all men's clothes. No hoodies.
Go to the mall and go to one of the stores that has the makeup counter. Let them do your makeup. Then spend an hour walking around the mall.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 06:17 AM   #36
marystoy
Distinguished Member

Time to get this going again. Wrap yourself with duct tape first thing in the morning. You can wrap the tape over your clothes. Do it so that your arms and legs are each wrapped separately. Spend the entire day out in public like that.
marystoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 11:23 PM   #37
guy709

Go to mall with dirty animal on forehead
I have a mini-dick. pm small dick dares
guy709 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 01:20 PM   #38
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Walk around naked in just a sign that says "my dick is to small for glory holes."

As for me I'm going to use this as my forfeit/punishment dare if I fail another dare I'm doing.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 01:39 PM   #39
slave-pet92

Drink two bottle a water, dress white short without underwear and go walking. Piss in your own, not either. When you have pissed, walk about 30 mins than back home.

I am open to new and pain punishments.

Feel free of pm me for say to me a dare, I will do it. I am a slave.

I CAN PHOTO/VIDEO EVERYTHING, PUNISHMENT FOR EVERY PM TOO.

Last edited by slave-pet92; 02-27-2013 at 02:09 PM.
slave-pet92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 05:58 PM   #40
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Put a makeup face on your belly and put on a bra and panties. (bonus if in bra connection wedige.) Then dress normally. At night or when you dare go outside and find a light post. Pull down your pants and lift up your shirt, then have you belly "make out" with is for however long you want, but you can only do try once and once you stop that's it, go home. For each 30 seconds you made out remove 1 day of denial of the 20 days you will have.

Like I said before this will be a forfeit dare since I don't do public if I fail another dare I'm doing.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 02:38 AM   #41
Smokey69

Have fun doing your own dare than ;P "Walk around naked in just a sign that says "my dick is to small for glory holes."

My limit is other people

Limits: Scat/Blood, Permanent, Family/Friends, Extreme Pain, Diapers, Drinking Urine

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=128921

Pm me dares
Smokey69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 05:44 AM   #42
emmawantsdares

Write "Your name" is a slut on a toilet wall.
emmawantsdares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 05:53 AM   #43
Tin@

write onto your chest worthless slut and be the whole day topless nevermind where you go

Bondage, public/semipublic, risky, creative, masturbation, outdoor, humiliation, sex ;D

somewhere in between:
spit, pain, spanking, edging

Dislikes:
pissplay, friends, cum denie

Limits:
family, animals, scat (if assplay then i need to be allowed to clean me with enemas), photos, permanent, strongly illegal, anal fisting, underage

yes i would have sex with strangers, but the decision about protection is mine alone.
Tin@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 06:03 AM   #44
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Write 10 humiliating things on your body. To start you off
I love sucking big cock
I love getting gang banged

Once you have 10, go to the gym and you will strip completely naked before changing into your gym clothes. And go to the toilets totally naked before coming back to locker to dress. Then go work out.
After your workout, strip and same thing, head to the toilet. Then go shower.
Dress and head home.

Each time you are changing, you must stand in front of your locker naked for 5 minutes.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 10:35 AM   #45
Webdare2
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Webdare2

Lock yourself outside naked while using the excuse of taking the bins out. Hide the key in the binbag itself so when you realize you are locked out you must reopen the bag and search for the key before you can go back in.
Webdare2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk