Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-05-2022, 05:45 AM   #1
Vanessa1996

Default 26/f Anal and deepthroat training session for punishment

I havent done any training for a long time so.. Ill take my punishment by making myself available for hard training. Im all yours for the next 4 hours, after posting this im going to get a shower and give myself an enema to clean myself out. Then i will start all the dares you give me until the 4 hours are over. I WILL do EVERY dare no matter how hard or brutal it sounds, exept for my limits.
Im looking mainly for challanging anal and deepthroat dares. Pussy dares are also welcome but dont focus on it too much, im not a little girl anymore i can take it in the ass. Ass to mouth would be nice too. I can also try things that arent listet in my likes or limits, i will try everything.
Ill report after recovering or between dares if theres time.
Some infos:

Pussy: Insertions not wider then a normal dick, i want to keep it tight.

Ass: I can fit 4 fingers and with some luck my knuckels. Maybe you can make me Fist myself today.

Deepthroat: I want hard and brutal gagging but i dont want to puke. I dont have a strong gag reflex but sometimes i vomit. So lets try to focus on not vomiting but messy gagging and spit play. Also, i have no problem with ass to mouth, i love it!

My equipment: Double dildo 33cm, suction cup dildo 20cm, cuffs, paddle, latex gloves, a spit bowl if it gets too slobbery, clamps, collar

Im ok with: ass to mouth, anal, gagging

Dislikes/Punishments: Hard throatfucking/intense gagging, piss, pain

I want to improve in: Anal stretching, gaping, ass to mouth

Limits: Scat, public, puke, pics

https://teamup.com/ksvdpja6vvxmnfwsy6
Vanessa1996 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk