Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-17-2024, 03:27 AM   #46
cuddleslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by footlover.london View Post
Please can I add the same again
As always, thanks for this task!

I did this as a continuation from the peiovious task set by @lani_122 but slightly switched the dildo to another one that was the same size .... just this one was glittery. I then changed it up and added some strawberry lube and set a timer but for more of a challenge I set the timer for 1 minute intervals up to 5 minutes. I challenged myself to only breathe when the timer went off this time. I then pushed against the dildo until it was all the way down my throat and started the timer. I found the first minute very easy, and it made me even more wet and I was almost ready to come. The second time was a bit harder to make it to the one minute mark and my eyes slightly teared up. By minute three my pussy was clenching and I was making a mess. By minute four I saw my mascara slightly running and I forced the dildo even deeper until the 5th timer went off.

Likes: Pussy and ass stretching, fisting spankings, moderate pain, and bondage

Dislikes: Humiliation and pet play

Hard Limits: Pee, scat, non-consensual, family, kids, diapers, animals, anything illegal, anything permanent and full public

Toys: Small Butt Plug (Glass), Small Vibrating Butt Plug, 2x Anal Beads, XL Plug (only fits in my pussy), 6x Dildos, Household Items, Hitachi/Wand Vibrator, Clit Sucker, Rope, Floggers, Household Items ....
cuddleslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2024, 03:27 AM   #47
footlover.london
Truth or Dare Zealot

PUSSY GAPE. but instead of using your largest toy, you are to see how many toys in total you can get in (so many smaller toys rather than one big one).

37m Denied Sub

Kik - footlover.london

Add to my 2024 denial challenge here
Last orgasm: 26 Mar 2024
Orgasms in 2024: 7/22 (was 25)
Total 2024 edges: 3,801.

Love: Feet, humiliation, denial, edging, messy
Interests: Dares, sissy, cum eating, sph, cam
Dislike: Pain, piss, anal
Limits: public, hard pain, scat, illegal

My PM Dares
footlover.london is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2024, 03:35 AM   #48
cuddleslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMinnMan View Post
Add 5 edges for the total
Thansk @TheMinnMan for adding to my thread!

This one I I left the egg in my pussy for and grabbed my magic wand. I was already dripping went and so ready from deep throating my dildos, that I had a feeling I'd be on edge very fast and was nervous that I'd cum as I haven't been allowed to orgasm much today yet.

I started by kneeling down with my legs spread wide and pressed the magic wand set to low on. Even though I was expecting to be on edge fast I didn't think it'd only take 2 or 3 seconds to have me right there, but I forced myself to count to five and didn't allow myself to cum or take the wand off until I reached 5. I had a 10 second break and this time upped the intensity to medium. I felt this all through my very stretched pussy and my clit was throbbing and needy. My pussy was clenching around the egg and within a couple seconds I was back on the edge. Again I had a break but this one only 5 seconds. I kept the wand on medium for the next two edges which like before had my pussy all needy and wanting an orgasm within seconds. Then the fifth one I removed the wand only to turn the intensity to high and placed it firmly on my over-sensitive clit. Within seconds i was back on edge, rocking against the wand wishing I could cum but I forced myself to count to 30 as I kept the wand on. I am so proud that I didn't cum but my pussy is now aching and needy begging for orgasm.

Hard Limits: Pee, scat, non-consensual, family, kids, diapers, animals, anything illegal, anything permanent and full public

Toys: Small Butt Plug (Glass), Small Vibrating Butt Plug, 2x Anal Beads, XL Plug (only fits in my pussy), 6x Dildos, Household Items, Hitachi/Wand Vibrator, Clit Sucker, Rope, Floggers, Household Items ....
Old 04-17-2024, 03:58 AM   #49
cuddleslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamous View Post
Can you do anal gape at the same time as pussy fast fuck with large dildo. Then when finished swap it around and do pussy gape and anal fast fuck?
Sure can @Bamous!

I started this task right after removing the giant egg from my pussy. I then chose my two biggest dildos, a pink curved one for my pussy and a long blue one for my ass. Both of these are similar in length and thickness but the one in my pussy is slightly thicker and the one in my ass is a bit longer.

I used tiger balm as lube for my ass seeing as you never specified - hehe I figure my holes are already tender from use I may as well make it burn too (pain makes me very wet). I then slip the blue dildo into my ass and then slid the pink dildo into my pussy. My holes felt nice and full I then set a timer for 5 minutes, and fucked my pussy as hard as I could until the timer went off. It had me nice and on edge. Once the timer went off I switched and started fucking my ass with the blue dildo and left the pink dildo in my pussy. I was fucking my ass as hard and deep and fast as I could, loving the sensation, making my pussy drip and clench around the dildo. Once the timer went off I made sure both dildos were pushed as deep in each hole as possible and set the timer on my phone for 15 minutes.

Hehe I think I need to do more double stuffed dares because I wanted to cum the entire time my holes were filled up ☺️

Old 04-17-2024, 03:58 AM   #50
lani_122
getDare Succubus

DEEP THROAT FUCK again but this time use another flavour

Proud owner of littleanalslave
lani_122 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2024, 04:23 AM   #51
cuddleslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by footlover.london View Post
PUSSY GAPE. but instead of using your largest toy, you are to see how many toys in total you can get in (so many smaller toys rather than one big one).
This was a fun one!! I love having my pussy stretched to its absolute limit!

For this task, I laid out all of my dildos. I started my sliding my largest dildo (a blue and white one into my pussy). Then I added some tiger balm to the next toy, a curved pink dildo which is slightly thicker than my blue and white one but a bit shorter. I then waited for my pussy to adjust to the size and burn of hmthe second dildo and played with my clit to make sure I was as relaxed as possible. I then added my next largest dildo coated in tiger balm (I'd call it a medium one, but its about 8" long). This one was a tight fit but my pussy loved the stretch. I kept playing with my clit and eventually relaxed around the invasion in my pussy. After a minute my pussy stopped fighting the stretch so I used my fingers to see how much room I had and decided to add a fourth small dildo (again with tiger balm) into my very stretched hole. My first attempt was a fail so I started to add fingers, until I got 4 fingers in and then I pulled them out and pushed the dildo in hard. My pussy felt so stretched and full at this point but had stopped fighting the invasion and was completely dripping wet. I used the magic wand on my clit but didn't allow myself to cum, pushed all of the toys as deep as they go into my stretched pussy. I then turned the wand off and set a timer for 10 minutes on my phone.

I was fine for the first 5ish minutes but then my pussy started fighting the invasion again so I edged myself using the magic wand to relax my pussy against the invasion which worked. After the 15 minutes were up and I took the toys out of my pussy which felt puffy and swollen I felt empty

Old 04-17-2024, 05:13 AM   #52
wolf82
Prodigy

Let’s do another EDGE - 5x

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2024, 10:00 AM   #53
Kindness
Distinguished Member

Find or get something similar to a big bag of ball bearings. Similar to this: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08DHPC3V8/. They need to be smooth, hard, and safe to stuff in your pussy. You can go for slightly bigger or smaller, but that will get expensive or make this hard.

Once you have them, get your wand, a bucket, lube, tiger balm, a reasonably long dildo, some rope, and a timer ready. Stand up. If you have a pillar, tie yourself against it under your arms (to help you keep balance). Run ropes for your feet so your ankles are held at least 70 cm apart. Put the bucket under your pussy.

Edge once with your fingers, then push one ball into your pussy. Play with your clit for a another 30 seconds (approximate is fine), then insert another ball. Keep alternating between playing with yourself and inserting balls. Edge at least once every third ball. Continue until your pussy is full or you run out of balls. Once that's done, lube up the dildo and slide it all the way up your ass (leave enough sticking out to be safe if it isn't flared).

After that, your task is simple: hold the wand on your clit for 2 minutes. Use the timer. Here is the catch:
- Any time a ball falls out, pull the wand away, put tiger balm on your finger, edge with that finger, wait 1 minute, then reset the two minute timer and start over.
- If the dildo falls out, you fail. If at least two balls aren't inside you at the end, you fail.
- You have no particular permission to cum; that's between you and your master. You may pause the timer to apply tiger balm to your nipples, clit, or around the dildo once each during each attempt if you need breaks from the vibe.

I don't think you can do it. Good luck!
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2024, 10:06 AM   #54
Simi

You can have anal gape from me... Check out the anal stretching dare linked in my signature? would you be up for trying that?

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Fancy a pounding from a piggy?
Check out my anal stretching dice dare!

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)
Simi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2024, 10:22 AM   #55
Dthwng

Stick you vibrating plug in your ass, Edge 5x, then FAST FUCK with your largest Dildo.

Likes: Dares, Strip games, JOI, Humiliation, Masturbation, Pics (no face), Edging, Crossdressing, Femdom, Bets/Games (Dice, Battleship, Chess, etc.)

Dislikes: Cum Eating/Cum Play, Denial

Limits: Face, Anything Illegal or Permanent, Family, Blackmail, Blood, Vomiting, Public, Scat, Body Writing, Anal, Messy

Female Clothing I Own: thong panties (pink & black), thigh stockings, pantyhose, short skirt & a bra.
Dthwng is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk