Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-25-2023, 04:48 PM   #16
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

That sounds good. So, here are a couple of bathroom rules from me in that vein:

- As soon as you step in to a bathroom or private cubicle you must strip entirely naked
- You will never test the temperature of the shower before starting your shower. Stand underneath and turn it on - if you jump away due to cold ask for a punishment (if it's scorching hot - which is unlikely - you are free to move away and adjust the temperature)

In addition, here are some thoughts on underwear control.
Every day, flip a coin to determine whether you may wear a bra, and flip another coin for your panties. All bras and panties should be approved by GetDare as described before. If there is a reason you absolutely need underwear you can beg for it here, but there'll no doubt be a cost. Only exception is monthly needs, for which you may wear any panties you like.
sharkey6910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2023, 10:11 PM   #17
Taskdesigner
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophie :) View Post
I actually live in a flatshare and often have a roommate (the joys of being a student) so this isn't going to happen very often. But as a counter-offer I will suggest that in the bathroom I will be completely naked, as well as when I am actually alone.
Hi again,
do you have really roommates (so you share the very same room) or "just" flatmates? And do you have any toys?

Some more suggestions for you, feel free to choose the ones you like, I understand that some might be too much or simply not the right ones for you:
- limited using time on your mobile/pc. Of course not for study purposes and it would be cruel to limit your time on getdare 😀 but social media, games, chatting apps, audio/video apps, all of that might be limited. There are many apps for tracking the usage time or even such that will block the app completely after exceeding the allowed time.
- having an explicit picture as your background on your phone. It might be your pic (don't share it with anyone, keep it just on your phone) or simply anything downloaded from internet. Point is to be aftaid to use your phone anywhere with other people possibly seeing the screen. Or you can use wallclaimer app when anyone from your friends/doms might change your background without you even knowing. Then it would be thrill every time you take the phone in your hand...
- skirts/dresses preference for clothing. Let's say for 3 days a week you must not wear any pants for sure (maybe except your exercises?), for the remaining time it is preferred to choose skirt or dress over pants. Maybe even with some reward if you manage the whole week? 😉 not only you will look more feminine, it's the perfect contribution to the days you're not allowed panties. It can be similar also with heels. Also limiting the skirt legth os another step once you get used to it.
- submissive body language. You are never allowed to cross your legs. Quite contrary you should always have free space between your knees (about 10 cm is nice to start). If you need something from the ground or lower places, bend in your waist instead of squatting down. When you are waiting somewhere (for the elevator, for the cash desk, etc.) turn your eyes down to the floor and hold your hands behind your back if possible.
- no alcohol without permission. You are allowed one glass of beer/wine/one shot per week without permission in case of some unexpected event. For anything else you must ask permission first.

Maybe there will be more ideas if you tell me about those toys... 😀

Interested in females only. That means females only. No sissies, no couples, no male subs etc.

Currently looking for new female sub.

Kik: Taskdesigner

Female Slave Market
Taskdesigner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2023, 11:44 PM   #18
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
The vast majority of threads seem to start with a great idea, but then rapidly develop into something massive and unachievable which eventually dies out of a lack of time.
Yeah definitely true, I've noticed the same thing here for the same reasons you and taskmaster point out. Finding one dom to manage your thread would work, but you sound interested in being all of our property so if you decide against that there should be a way to manage the pile of tasks that often turn up at the start of a thread. Maybe put all rules you get into tables and roll on those to see which are active each day and week, which limits the number and gives randomness to keep things interesting. Another point about keeping threads alive is to just keep posting on them, even if you're doing all tasks and checking every day for assignments once a thread falls back a few pages with no reports or anything people assume it's dead.

Oh and here's something to try out, keeping it simple for now. Write "I need to submit" on one ass cheek and keep it there until you start your real thread, which I'm sure all of us will enjoy.

Interested in: giving dares, designing complicated dares, receiving reports
PurveyorOfFineDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2023, 12:43 AM   #19
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Drinking is an important part of being a student. I'm not sure we should take away all her privileges, or at least, that some should be held back as punishments. I agree that coming to a realistic list of rules, tasks, punishments and rewards is important.

Regarding the room, obviously you can't be naked the entire time but I wonder how far you could push it. For example you could have to be naked when in bed to sleep. You could also have stricter clothing limits when in the room. Depends a little on your roommate though, you might be able to push it further throughout the year.

Last edited by sharkey6910; 09-27-2023 at 02:06 AM.
Old 09-26-2023, 12:58 AM   #20
Taskdesigner
getDare Sweetheart

I definitely agree that it's an important part of the student life. But having to ask for pesmission doesn't mean she won't get it. I can imagine she can earn such permission even most of the time (unless there are some reasons to punish her). But I'd like to teach her (of course if she likes such approach, after all I told her to choose only what she likes) that when she wants something, she should ask her dom(s) first. When she'll get invited for some action, her first thought should be "I will ask my dom, I hope he will allow that" and in that case, the answer might be in 90+% yes and it's perfectly fine for me :-)

However as I said above, probably each one of us (and there aren't so many of us here so far) might have very different ideas, approach or customs... :-)

Interested in females only. That means females only. No sissies, no couples, no male subs etc.

Female Slave Market
The following user says Thank You to Taskdesigner for this post:
Old 09-26-2023, 02:05 AM   #21
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

I think in many ways this one may be up to Sophie. In the UK drinking is such a core part of uni life that not drinking would be... strange, but it just occurred to me that she's under 21 and thus can't drink in the US! So maybe it's not an unreasonable demand.
Old 09-27-2023, 12:23 AM   #22
Caya
getDare Devil

For clothing controlle there is a relativly easy and good system.

Start a New tread where people get to Pick your Outfit on a date based System.

For example.
10.01.23 Pick dress, blue sneekers, Red pushup bra and Maschine panties.
10.02.23 Black trousers. High heels, gray bralette and Black Tank top.

You can Set direction on what must be included or on whst week days restrict whst people can Pick so thst a school day dosent end in your shortest skirt and a white blouse.
You can Set week days where you need two Sets of clothes one for Normal and the other for Workout.
And dont forgett to restrict how offen people csn Post or everything will be controlled by just 2 people for example

I recomend doing only a monthly clothing tread to keep it interesting and relatabal.
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2023, 06:10 AM   #23
Sophie :)
getDare Sweetheart

Hi everyone, and thanks for all your input and ideas!

I've been speaking to a lot of people privately about this thread concept recently and have come to the conclusion that I really do need someone to run this for me, or at least have some sort of final authority over decisions, having multiple doms weighing in on everything is just not something that can work over the long term.

So, to this end I am putting out an ad (which I will link as soon as it goes up.) I know there are more than enough people who are very much able to do a great job of this, but unfortunately, I will have to pick just one in the end. So as much as I might encourage you to send me a little message, I can't make any promises yet.

Edit: I've made it now, it's at: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=428770

I've recently-ish joined GD and I'm looking forward to trying out many new things, making some new friends, and learning a little more about my kinky side.

If you feel like maybe you want to get to know me a little better, I'm always just a message away...

Until then,
Sophie

Help me orgasm!

Some Likes, Dislikes, and Limits (still a work in progress)

Last edited by Sophie :); 09-28-2023 at 06:32 AM.
Sophie :) is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sophie :) for this post:
Old 09-28-2023, 06:14 AM   #24
Taskdesigner
getDare Sweetheart

Well, in that case you can surely expect me to respond to that ad... 😉

Female Slave Market
Old 09-28-2023, 06:32 AM   #25
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taskdesigner View Post
Well, in that case you can surely expect me to respond to that ad... 😉
I wouldn't have expected any less

It's up now at: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=428770

I've recently-ish joined GD and I'm looking forward to trying out many new things, making some new friends, and learning a little more about my kinky side.

If you feel like maybe you want to get to know me a little better, I'm always just a message away...

Until then,
Sophie

Help me orgasm!

Old 10-03-2023, 08:01 AM   #26
getDare Sweetheart

Hey again everyone,

I've now found a new Master! (Who wants to remain anonymous, but he is among you somewhere )

While I start exploring stuff with him I won't be continuing this thread any further, as we thought it would be a bit too much at a time, but hopefully at some point I will be back with a thread, and you'll all get to see just what has happened to me. (Probably something involving having become a permanently horny mess I should imagine...)

I just thought I'd put this on here for any interested parties to know and as an explanation as to why this thread is now pretty much dead - Another thing some people might be interested in, no touching without permission was an almost universal suggestion on this thread, and I can tell you, that is definitely happening now....

Anyway, I hope you all have a great time in future on here, and see you around!

Sophie

Until then,
Sophie

Help me orgasm!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
creating a sub, experiment, idea, rules, tasks