Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-04-2022, 12:03 PM   #1
VioletEveningfield

Default 20F torture my clit

Hi everyone this is going to be an add on thread where you can comment a word and a time and I will do the task. All categories are below feel free to suggest new ones.

Comment HOLD and a setting for my vibrator HIGH, MEDIUM, or LOW and a time and that’s how long I will hold the vibrator on my clit for

Comment EDGE a number and a time and I will edge that many times and hold it for that long

Comment SPANK a number and a part of my body and I will spank myself there (also include an implement if you wish)

Comment WEDGIE and a type of wedgie and a time and I will hold that until time is up

Comment DRINK and a time and I’ll drink a certain amount of water and I will hold my bladder until time is up

Comment RUIN and a number and I will ruin that many orgasms

Comment OVER and a number and I will overstimulate myself with that many orgasms right after each other

Please be specific this slut likes a lot of direction. Also please try to wait for someone else to post before posting again. Or wait 30 mins if no one posts, or not lol I’m not in control here. I will try to report back as soon as I’m done and make a updates of my progress.

Read my profile for a short bio and stuff…

Likes:edging, overstimulation, ruining, humiliation, degradation, clit play/torture
Dislikes: NO PICS, any bodily fluids, public
Toys: bullet vibe, household stuff
VioletEveningfield is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit dares, punishment, slut punishment, spanking dares, vibrator