Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-21-2016, 10:37 PM   #1
milkytits

Default 22/F Tit Dares

Looking for some fun dares to do tonight.

I have all the basics: clothespins, rope, clothes hangers, toothbrush, toothpaste, breast pump, hair brush...

Some info that might be helpful: 36I udders, live alone, lactating...

Limits: Public, permanent, eating scat or poo, piercing, Pics/webcam

Likes: Lactation, submitting, orgasm and pee denial, tit torture, slight bondage

Last edited by milkytits; 12-21-2016 at 10:42 PM.
milkytits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2016, 10:38 PM   #2
nik13
Distinguished Member

Pm me or kik me at nik.s.13 for your tit play
nik13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2016, 10:44 PM   #3
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

Get two large bowls and fill them with ice water. Lower each tit into a bowl and time how long you can keep them there. Post how long on here.
Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares
sexualfeelings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2016, 10:53 PM   #4
nik13
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexualfeelings View Post
Get two large bowls and fill them with ice water. Lower each tit into a bowl and time how long you can keep them there. Post how long on here.
Mine was bit same but in mine dare there is pure ice cube and insted of keep tits in i like you to do pushups and post how much pushups you need to melt the cubes
Old 12-21-2016, 11:01 PM   #5
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nik13 View Post
Mine was bit same but in mine dare there is pure ice cube and insted of keep tits in i like you to do pushups and post how much pushups you need to melt the cubes
Well, it was not completely my own so it might be a semi common dare.
Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares
sexualfeelings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2016, 11:06 PM   #6
milkytits

Default Ice Dare

I'm going to begin my ice dare... I will let you know how long my udders will last in the water.
They won't want to give me any milk when they are cold- and that's going to be so hard for me, since I want to milk them. I will have to warm them up again when this is over.

Limits: Pictures/webcam, family, permanent, blood, eating/drinking poo or piss, piercings, body writing, toilet play, illegal

Dislikes: spanking, anal, messy, food play, long term, heavy bondage, semi public, anal, wax, and ice
Likes: Lactating, being milked, being submissive, tit and nipple torture/ play, bladder control, light self bondage

Toys: Anything household, and electric and manual breast pumps
Old 12-21-2016, 11:15 PM   #7
Era

Default Dairy Cow

Once you get your udders warmed back up, take a cerial bowl and set it Infront of you. Then, squeeze the underside of your teats while using your thumbs and index fingers to pinch down and pull the nipples, like you were a cow getting milked on the farm. Keep this up for half an hour and let us know how much milk our heavy-chested cow produced.
Era is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2016, 11:23 PM   #8
milkytits

Default Re: Ice Dare

This hucow did not like to be cold.
I couldn't do the push ups because my arms don't have enough strength to support these massive udders.
The right tit was able to go for about seven minutes and the left one for just a little longer than that.

I was disappointed in my own abilities. But my nips were so hard and cold and this cow just wanted to milk them.

I will be starting on my next dare in a few minutes, after I punch and massage these breasts into producing milk again.

Limits: Pictures/webcam, family, permanent, blood, eating/drinking poo or piss, piercings, body writing, toilet play, illegal

Dislikes: spanking, anal, messy, food play, long term, heavy bondage, semi public, anal, wax, and ice
Likes: Lactating, being milked, being submissive, tit and nipple torture/ play, bladder control, light self bondage

Old 12-21-2016, 11:36 PM   #9
milkytits

Default Cereal Dare

So I finally go try udders warmed back up to where they decided to start leaking.

At this point though, I'm so turned on I had to put something in my pussy.

Since they started leaking I thought that I would be able to milk them as usual, but I think they didn't like the ice so they didn't produce as much as usual.
They only produced a little less than half (quarter) of a bowl full. I feel as if my udders are not producing as well as they should be, and therefore I'm a useless cow.

Old 12-21-2016, 11:46 PM   #10
Era

Default Bad Cow

That's disappointing to hear. Well, cows that can't produce get punished to produce more. Take your clothespins and fit as many as you can onto the nipples and areolas of your saggy udders, and leave them on for 10 minutes, then try my last dare again, that should make those teats of yours nice and tender.
Era is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2016, 11:47 PM   #11
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Keep the bowl handy,

Use the rope, and tie it tightly around the base of your boobs. As tight as you can safely go. Let them turn purple. Clothespin on nipples. 25 spanks to the top, bottom, and outward side or each boob, all respectably hard.

Lather your clit with toothpaste. Scrub your clit with your toothbrush until you cum.
Beat your breasts with your hairbrush as you scrub your clit. Go wild.

After you cum, unclip your nipples, but keep your breasts tied. Milk them into the bowl until dry, then switch boob. Untie breasts once dry, and try to milk again.

Once sure you have ever drop, lift the bowl, and drink your delicious milk.
Old 12-21-2016, 11:58 PM   #12
nik13
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkytits View Post
This hucow did not like to be cold.
I couldn't do the push ups because my arms don't have enough strength to support these massive udders.
The right tit was able to go for about seven minutes and the left one for just a little longer than that.

I was disappointed in my own abilities. But my nips were so hard and cold and this cow just wanted to milk them.

I will be starting on my next dare in a few minutes, after I punch and massage these breasts into producing milk again.
Bad cow now your punishment is to rub your clit on a rough surface 50 times
Old 12-22-2016, 02:15 PM   #13
tiemeupalso

Send a message via Yahoo to tiemeupalso

put your breast pumps on and ductape them in place.
tape your ankles to a chair,and your your wrist together in back.
have the pump on a timer that will turn it on in a few minutes and leave it on.
tiemeupalso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 11:53 AM   #14
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by BikerMasterNSB View Post
And what is the current status of the cow? Nothing has been posted in a while.
She hasn't even been online since january.
Necrobumping isn't cool. Check her profile and see if she is active before bumping an old, dead thread, please.
Old 09-16-2017, 05:43 PM   #15
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkytits View Post
Looking for some fun dares to do tonight.

I have all the basics: clothespins, rope, clothes hangers, toothbrush, toothpaste, breast pump, hair brush...

Some info that might be helpful: 36I udders, live alone, lactating...

Limits: Public, permanent, eating scat or poo, piercing, Pics/webcam

Likes: Lactation, submitting, orgasm and pee denial, tit torture, slight bondage
Make yourself (and wear) a tack bra, lockable at the back.

https://forgetfulmagic.tumblr.com/po...ake-a-tack-bra
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, hucow, lactating, tits