getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   22/F Tit Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=286489)

milkytits 12-21-2016 10:37 PM

22/F Tit Dares

Looking for some fun dares to do tonight.

I have all the basics: clothespins, rope, clothes hangers, toothbrush, toothpaste, breast pump, hair brush...

Some info that might be helpful: 36I udders, live alone, lactating...

Limits: Public, permanent, eating scat or poo, piercing, Pics/webcam

Likes: Lactation, submitting, orgasm and pee denial, tit torture, slight bondage

nik13 12-21-2016 10:38 PM

Pm me or kik me at nik.s.13 for your tit play

sexualfeelings 12-21-2016 10:44 PM

Get two large bowls and fill them with ice water. Lower each tit into a bowl and time how long you can keep them there. Post how long on here.

nik13 12-21-2016 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sexualfeelings (Post 2576583)
Get two large bowls and fill them with ice water. Lower each tit into a bowl and time how long you can keep them there. Post how long on here.

Mine was bit same but in mine dare there is pure ice cube and insted of keep tits in i like you to do pushups and post how much pushups you need to melt the cubes

sexualfeelings 12-21-2016 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nik13 (Post 2576591)
Mine was bit same but in mine dare there is pure ice cube and insted of keep tits in i like you to do pushups and post how much pushups you need to melt the cubes

Well, it was not completely my own so it might be a semi common dare.

milkytits 12-21-2016 11:06 PM

Ice Dare

I'm going to begin my ice dare... I will let you know how long my udders will last in the water.
They won't want to give me any milk when they are cold- and that's going to be so hard for me, since I want to milk them. I will have to warm them up again when this is over.

Era 12-21-2016 11:15 PM

Dairy Cow

Once you get your udders warmed back up, take a cerial bowl and set it Infront of you. Then, squeeze the underside of your teats while using your thumbs and index fingers to pinch down and pull the nipples, like you were a cow getting milked on the farm. Keep this up for half an hour and let us know how much milk our heavy-chested cow produced.

milkytits 12-21-2016 11:23 PM

Re: Ice Dare

This hucow did not like to be cold.
I couldn't do the push ups because my arms don't have enough strength to support these massive udders.
The right tit was able to go for about seven minutes and the left one for just a little longer than that.

I was disappointed in my own abilities. But my nips were so hard and cold and this cow just wanted to milk them.

I will be starting on my next dare in a few minutes, after I punch and massage these breasts into producing milk again.

milkytits 12-21-2016 11:36 PM

Cereal Dare

So I finally go try udders warmed back up to where they decided to start leaking.

At this point though, I'm so turned on I had to put something in my pussy.

Since they started leaking I thought that I would be able to milk them as usual, but I think they didn't like the ice so they didn't produce as much as usual.
They only produced a little less than half (quarter) of a bowl full. I feel as if my udders are not producing as well as they should be, and therefore I'm a useless cow.

Era 12-21-2016 11:46 PM

Bad Cow

That's disappointing to hear. Well, cows that can't produce get punished to produce more. Take your clothespins and fit as many as you can onto the nipples and areolas of your saggy udders, and leave them on for 10 minutes, then try my last dare again, that should make those teats of yours nice and tender.

ksoma 12-21-2016 11:47 PM

Keep the bowl handy,

Use the rope, and tie it tightly around the base of your boobs. As tight as you can safely go. Let them turn purple. Clothespin on nipples. 25 spanks to the top, bottom, and outward side or each boob, all respectably hard.

Lather your clit with toothpaste. Scrub your clit with your toothbrush until you cum.
Beat your breasts with your hairbrush as you scrub your clit. Go wild.

After you cum, unclip your nipples, but keep your breasts tied. Milk them into the bowl until dry, then switch boob. Untie breasts once dry, and try to milk again.

Once sure you have ever drop, lift the bowl, and drink your delicious milk.

nik13 12-21-2016 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkytits (Post 2576649)
This hucow did not like to be cold.
I couldn't do the push ups because my arms don't have enough strength to support these massive udders.
The right tit was able to go for about seven minutes and the left one for just a little longer than that.

I was disappointed in my own abilities. But my nips were so hard and cold and this cow just wanted to milk them.

I will be starting on my next dare in a few minutes, after I punch and massage these breasts into producing milk again.

Bad cow now your punishment is to rub your clit on a rough surface 50 times

tiemeupalso 12-22-2016 02:15 PM

put your breast pumps on and ductape them in place.
tape your ankles to a chair,and your your wrist together in back.
have the pump on a timer that will turn it on in a few minutes and leave it on.

ksoma 09-13-2017 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BikerMasterNSB (Post 2956947)
And what is the current status of the cow? Nothing has been posted in a while.

She hasn't even been online since january.
Necrobumping isn't cool. Check her profile and see if she is active before bumping an old, dead thread, please.

Greatcornbow 09-16-2017 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkytits (Post 2576570)
Looking for some fun dares to do tonight.

I have all the basics: clothespins, rope, clothes hangers, toothbrush, toothpaste, breast pump, hair brush...

Some info that might be helpful: 36I udders, live alone, lactating...

Limits: Public, permanent, eating scat or poo, piercing, Pics/webcam

Likes: Lactation, submitting, orgasm and pee denial, tit torture, slight bondage

Make yourself (and wear) a tack bra, lockable at the back.

https://forgetfulmagic.tumblr.com/po...ake-a-tack-bra