Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-28-2021, 07:44 AM   #76
AshleyDegraded

Pic Please - upon getting this coupon I will not wear bra, panties, or pants for the next 24 hours. Whenever if get a TXT that says Pic? I will send a pic of my pussy or boobs to whoever asked.

Thank god he was the only 1 who sent me txts. I went 2 work without any bra or panties yesterday. Since it was right after xmas it was a slow day but that did not make it an easy dare. I wear a bra for a reason and I was not in love with having this get into my work life. Skirt was not too bad, but I was 100% sure everyone was looking at my boobs whenever I walked around. Sent him 4 txts that day, 2 of boobs and 2 of pussy.

Work my Mouth - Strip me naked and tie my hands. I will kneel in front of you with my moth open. Give me your cock and I will blow you using only my mouth. When you cum I will not swallow your load until I show you the cum and you give permission to swallow your seed

This was a kind of kinky and fun challenge to get him to cum. Was not too hard. He grabbed at me a bunch

The permission thing was a lil weird lol.

Not quite naked pizza dare - Give me this coupon and we will have pizza for supper. Before ordering I will strip naked and remain that way for the rest of the evening. When the doorbell rings I will put on one of your shirts and only button it over my pussy. I don't have to show my tits but can't hold the shirt closed. I will remove the shirt after the door shuts.

This was maybe the sluttiest thing I have ever done. The skirt barely covered me at all. His shirts are big enough to go half way down my butt. So my boobs were exposed as was my ass. Guy with the pizza was amazed. I was so embarrassed I do not know how to describe it. I wanted to dig a hole and hide. He said that he liked how I looked. I said thank you. He asked if I wanted his number. I said I had a BF. He said my BF was lucky. I said thank you. And so on.

• Degrade Ashley - Give me this coupon after I have dressed for work. I will retrieve a permanent marker and strip naked. You may write anything you want on the portions of my body that should be covered. I will get dressed and go to work with your writing in place. I will not wash it off until you give permission.

At work with this on now. I have “fun bags” on my boobs + “Nice ass” on my ass. It is weird and embarrassing.
AshleyDegraded is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to AshleyDegraded for this post:
Old 12-28-2021, 07:48 AM   #77
Caya
getDare Devil

hm so everybody stared at your bouncy boobs whenyour at work
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2021, 09:45 AM   #78
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

What are your plans for Newd Year? I would enjoy customizing some New Years dares dependent on whether your going out or staying home.

I'm sure your boyfriend would enjoy it as well.
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2021, 06:49 PM   #79
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Consentual Pizza

When I receive this coupon, I will order pizza.

I will wear what I like. When I answer the door, I will ask the delivery driver the following questions, stopping immediately if they wish to go no further (and of course fulfilling the promise if they consent). I will keep trying once a day with pizza or other deliveries, until someone goes the full distance..

Questions to ask:
- Would you like to see my breasts?
- Would you like to spank my arse?
- Would you like to touch my breasts?
- Would you like to touch my pussy?
sharkey6910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2021, 07:28 PM   #80
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Outdoor Fuck 2.0

On receipt of this coupon I will wear *only* a t-shirt, get in your car, drive to a location of your choosing, follow you until you find a location that you are happy with, fuck your brains out, gather your cum on my face, and return home.

This coupon is only redeemable in daylight hours@
Old 12-28-2021, 07:45 PM   #81
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Piss Funnel

Upon receiving this token I will strip all my clothes off, lie down, put a funnel (or similar implement) in my mouth, and swallow everything your bladder has to offer me. Once you are finished you may remove the funnel and fuck my throat.
Old 12-28-2021, 07:57 PM   #82
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Dinner Date

If you have received this coupon, congratulations! We're going out for dinner. Get dressed in a dress - actually, only a dress, and make it a short one. During the meal you will be passed various objects to place on your body by your boyfriend (e.g. nipple clamp, dildo). Be sure not to disappoint!
Old 12-28-2021, 08:05 PM   #83
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Just an Offer

On receipt of this coupon I promise to offer the next adult male who knocks on the door a blowjob. I have two passes and unlimited passes for family. If they accept, I'll go through with it.
Old 12-28-2021, 08:44 PM   #84
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

A sort of nice one...?

Tied Up and Ready

Upon receiving this coupon I will be tied up on our bed, hands and legs spread, blindfolded. Set a timer for 30 minutes, after which you may use my body any way you like, on and off as you wish, for 2 hours.

Last edited by sharkey6910; 12-28-2021 at 09:04 PM.
Old 12-28-2021, 08:49 PM   #85
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Free The Nipple

Upon receiving this coupon I will allow you to take a photo of my nipple and upload it anonymously to the Internet, e.g. to reddit or start an xhamster album for me
Old 12-28-2021, 09:38 PM   #86
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

And to make up for the nice one...

Flush For Me

After using the toilet, instead of flushing you may present me with this coupon. I will place my head deep inside the toilet with whatever you have deposited and pull the flush for you. I will not hold my hair back.

Banana Smoothie

On receipt of this coupon I will make myself a smoothie. I will place a banana in the smoothie cup. Your contribution will be a load of your piss, and optionally cum. Once blended I will lick every drop clean.

Reversi

On receipt of this coupon I will immediately reverse all my underwear. My underwear (bra and panties) shall remain reversed (back to front) for 48 hours.

This Will Hurt Me More Than It Hurts You

On receipt of this coupon you may put on a condom, cover the condom in toothpaste or hot sauce, and fuck any of my holes raw.
Old 12-28-2021, 10:41 PM   #87
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

A2M For Real

On receipt of this coupon I will make up for not doing the "M" part of "A2M" last time. You will fuck my pussy just enough to lubricate your cock to fuck my arse. You will then fuck my arse but you may *not cum in it*. When you're nearly ready to come you must change to fucking my mouth - I will suck and taste everything as I await your cum.

As punishment for last time I may not clean my arse or go to the toilet beforehand.
Old 12-29-2021, 02:15 AM   #88
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Honesty is the Best Policy

Because I will be opening up figuratively I will strip naked and sit with my legs open. Greg will sit opposite me. I will open up to Greg and explain in detail the plans I had for Darechick19 over my 2 day epic dare for her (i.e. the deleted blog posts). I will explain what I wanted her to do for each activity and my thinking behind it, why the thought of her doing it turned me on, and why I should avoid doing the activity myself. For each activity Greg can choose to:

- Grant me forgiveness: The activity will not be performed and will not be disclosed
- Give me a taste of my own medicine: Make me write a coupon for it
- Let the public decide: Disclose the activity to GetDare for us to consider

After Greg has chosen my fate for an activity I will briefly touch myself, give his cock a single deep suck, and say "thank you" for his decision.

After all the activities have been gone through, all is out in the open, and my fate sealed, we will have deep, passionate and loving sex.

Last edited by sharkey6910; 12-29-2021 at 02:18 AM.
The following user says Thank You to sharkey6910 for this post:
Old 12-29-2021, 04:18 AM   #89
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Trophy

Ashley's 5000 Views Reward

On receipt of this coupon Greg will lie down on our bed and allow me to straddle his face. He will reward me for my progress so far, for being such a good bad girl, and for reaching 5000 views, by using his tongue to bring me to orgasm.
Old 12-29-2021, 05:46 AM   #90
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Laundry Service

Upon receipt not this token and for the next 5 times I do laundry I will do the following for the entire duration of the laundry cycle (i.e. from collecting the clothes, through to them being dry and put away)

- be naked
- ensure all curtains / shutters are open, if it's dark lights will be on
- not cover myself with any fabric or towel / hide behind anything
- make all my holes available for your pleasure on demand

Small print: only one laundry load per day counts towards the 5, but if multiple loads are required the rules will apply throughout. I will do all laundry for the duration.
The following user says Thank You to sharkey6910 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk