Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-25-2021, 08:03 PM   #61
AshleyDegraded

Quote:
Originally Posted by flon2 View Post
Well if he wants more coupons maybe try

Digital makeover
The BF can choose any picture he desires to be your getdare profile picture. I'm sure he can think of something to get you more attention

This is more of a rule than a dare but

Rookie reporter
You must write a report of each coupon dare withing 48 hours or immediately do the dare again.
AshleyDegraded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2021, 08:05 PM   #62
AshleyDegraded

Quote:
Well if he wants more coupons maybe try

Bag and tag
Strip naked. Bag over head. Get fucked.
This is a fucked up titled. It also was a weird ass way to have sex. The paper bag was from whole foods. It was dark and scratchy. I like eye contact during sex, and feeling like we are doing it together. This was def more the "I am getting fucked" feeling. I think he enjoyed. Much more grabby than usual.
Old 12-26-2021, 05:38 AM   #63
Caya
getDare Devil

Default soe idears

Horrny all day,
Whenever i give you this coupon you will start you nexed day of with an edge.
Ever 3 houres you will edge again.

Once home i will directly go my dresser and put on some Very revealing clothing without underware.

For the restof the day you get to service me and my freinds if i invite some . make dinner bring me beer etc.

There are some comands that everyone can use.

- dance: You will dance infront of us untill we are al satesfyed
- Lap: You will give the persone that gave the comand a lap dance.
- Edge: I will lay on my back, spread my legs and edge once.

and remer your not alowed to cum for the whole day
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2021, 05:49 AM   #64
Caya
getDare Devil

Default Bad shape

whenever i give you this coupone you are required to lose waight and do exercises. You have to keep your waight at that level afterwards.

I will roll a dice and determin haw manny pounds you will lose.
1: 5 pounds
2: 10 pounds
3: 15 pounds
4: 20 pounds
5: 25 pounds
6: 30 pounds

Your daily exercise are
20 nude pushups
20 nude situps
20 nude mountenclimbers

your bf can reduce the amount of pounds you need to lose if he wants, no begging
Old 12-26-2021, 06:08 AM   #65
Caya
getDare Devil

Default some for later dates

this once are for later date just print them out and give them to him. he will know ehen to sue them.

your controlle:
Whenever you give me this coupon I will strip nude and set up a camera to record our bedroom. Next I will prep three big shoots of alcohol.
From now on at any time you can give me a sleeping pill and I will swallow it in front of you. I than will go to our bedroom I will kneel on the bed and take the three big shots I prepared.
From the moment I fall asleep till the moment I weak up you can do whatever you want with my body.
Old 12-26-2021, 06:12 AM   #66
Caya
getDare Devil

My shame: whenever you give me this coupon and a link to a pic I will take a good long look at the pic. Afterwards I will write down in detail all the ways the Person in the picture is more attractive than me. when im finsihed i will send the text to you
You may ask me how wet I am an I have to provide a honest answer and a pic to prove
Old 12-26-2021, 06:33 AM   #67
Caya
getDare Devil

Mirror mirror on the wall;
Wherever you give me this coupon I will go to the bathroom and Complete this body writing dare on my own. i will record myself doing all the writings
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...t=body+writing

Afterwards I will present my new look for you to enjoy until you tell me to get the camera.
I will Start recording myself and let you fuck me how you want to.
Save and watch the all the different short clips you took while getting pounded in the pussy ass or mouth afterwards.
Old 12-26-2021, 07:13 AM   #68
Caya
getDare Devil

My pain your plesure.

When you give me this coupon i will go to the kitchen and get a long wooden spoon or better a smal wooden cutting bord.

I will kneel down and present the spanking tool to you.
After you have taken the insturment i will perform a nice long stripteas for you.

aftewards i will kneel down again.but this time i will place my face on the ground and slip my and between my legs to rub my clit while you give me 50 spanks to my ass.

I may cry but you cuntinue the spanking thill the end

As a thankyou you for my punihsment i will let you shose between 3 difrent things.
1 a blowjob while i edge myself.
2 i will ride you cowgirl styl till you cum while you get to slap my tits
3 i will kneel befor you and edge myself while i let you cum on my face.
i will hold eye contackt the whole time and wount close my eys
Old 12-26-2021, 09:47 AM   #69
flon2
Distinguished Member

Easy ones with a strong power dynamic.

Quiet you
I will remain topless until told otherwise. I can not speak if there is a hand on my boob.

Only when asked
I will remain topless until told otherwise. I can only speak if there is a hand on my boob.
flon2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2021, 11:31 AM   #70
AshleyDegraded

Quote:
Easy ones with a strong power dynamic.

Quiet you
I will remain topless until told otherwise. I can not speak if there is a hand on my boob.

Only when asked
I will remain topless until told otherwise. I can only speak if there is a hand on my boob.
Only when asked

I was given this an hour or so ago. So I took off my shirt and bra. A nice after xmas present I guess. It is really embarrassing to be walking around topless although I enjoy how he looks at me. We were not sure if I could put my own hand on my boob to speak, so we decided I could. I still forget all the time. I never noticed how much I talk until I had to grope myself in order to do it.
Old 12-26-2021, 11:33 AM   #71
Caya
getDare Devil

hm i think you should make beeing nude or at least not wearing underware at home somthing of a dayly rutine

it will be a great tourn on for him i bet
Old 12-26-2021, 11:36 AM   #72
AshleyDegraded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caya View Post
whenever i give you this coupone you are required to lose waight and do exercises. You have to keep your waight at that level afterwards.

I will roll a dice and determin haw manny pounds you will lose.
1: 5 pounds
2: 10 pounds
3: 15 pounds
4: 20 pounds
5: 25 pounds
6: 30 pounds

Your daily exercise are
20 nude pushups
20 nude situps
20 nude mountenclimbers

your bf can reduce the amount of pounds you need to lose if he wants, no begging

After he choose this one, he explained that he thought he was helping as I sometimes say that I would like to loose weight. Which is true, I would! But is very different coming from him.

I rolled a 5, for 25 pounds. I guess you all know all about me now so I can also say I currently weigh 128 pounds. Losing 25 was too much he decided, so my boyfriend choose for me that 10 pounds would be a more reasonable amount of weight for me to lose. All these conversations happened while I was holding my boob so I could talk. lol.

Moving past the fucked up ness of all that, I did my naked exercises. I was sweaty and worn out after. He continues to enjoy making me run around naked and I enjoy that.
Old 12-26-2021, 11:42 AM   #73
AshleyDegraded

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonBull1 View Post
a work of art

You're to perform the tiktok bodypaint challenge. This involves getting a couple of black posterboards, and some bright fluorescent acrylic paint. You're to apply paint onto your naked body, then use your body as a stamp, leaving prints on the posterboard. For the purpose of the coupon, you'll make 3, one of your boobs, one of your ass, and one of your pussy. Once the three prints are made, hang them up somewhere they can be seen, and leave them up for as long as your boyfriend wants. Maybe some guests will ask about the new artwork

How am I supposed to get my pussy onto the paper lol?
Old 12-26-2021, 06:51 PM   #74
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Yoga

This card can be played up to three times, should your partner want to:

1st time: On receipt of this card I will prepare a 30 minute yoga session for both of us:
- I will demonstrate and guide you through the positions.
- We will perform the class in front of a large exposed window. - - We will both wear suitable yoga clothes.
- I will set timers. 10 minutes through I will remove and hand you my top. 20 minutes in I will remove and hand you my bottoms.
- At the end of the class I will return the card to you.

2nd time: This time the tables are turned - on receipt of this card I will follow you as you guide me through a 30 minute yoga session:
- I will be naked throughout, you will be clothed throughout
- We'll still be in front of the same window
- You can position me anywhere you want
- I will copy any pose you want me to get into
- Any mistakes can be dealt with by nipple clamps, clothespins or spanking
- You may record the session for your own personal collection of you wish
At the end of the class I will return the card to you.

3rd time: Time to show what I've learnt. I will prepare a new 30 minute yoga class:
- I will give the class to you, and at least one other person, either in person (you may invite them) or online, who will understand that I will start the class clothed and be fully naked by half way through.
- In general the poses will get more explicit, finishing on a selection of open-legged poses
- At the end of the class I will retain the card - I have proven myself as a worthy yoga teacher

Last edited by sharkey6910; 12-26-2021 at 07:33 PM.
sharkey6910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2021, 04:24 AM   #75
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Biggest Slut in the Club

On receipt of this coupon, it's time to get ready to go out. Your partner has arranged for both of you to go to a busy club night tonight. Your only task tonight is to "out-slut" every other girl in the club. This means both in clothing and in actions. Of course, this coupon's difficulty will depend where your partner takes you - it could be tame or wild on any club night depending on the other girls, but a wet t-shirt competition or a sex club (!) and you could be in serious trouble!

You can dress yourself, but make sure your clothes will be skimpier than anyone else in the club. If your partner determines that another girl is dressed more sluttily in any way (e.g. shorter dress, sheerer dress, deeper neckline, sexiness or lack of underwear, body parts on display), your outfit will need to be altered to beat theirs, and your partner can give you a penalty challenge. Similarly, if another girl performs an action that could be called slutty, you need to match and beat it. You may wear an outer coat for modesty on your travel to the club, though this coat may be withheld by your partner on the way home if they determine you don't deserve it.

Your bag should contain:
- a marker pen (in case your partner wants you to use it in a penalty challenge, e.g. to collect names on your breasts)
- No money (your partner will control funds for the night, including drinks - though you can also try to obtain these from other customers - potential taxi home)
- optionally, scissors for clothing alteration
- optionally, sluttier clothes to get changed into: this might be preferable to just having to strip or cut up your clothing!
- Your largest dildo (this is - probably - just for you to know it's there..)
- Condoms (again - probably - psychological)
- any other toys or tools your partner may feel useful

(This is a simplified take on my naughty club adventure dare)

Last edited by sharkey6910; 12-27-2021 at 12:58 PM.
sharkey6910 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk