Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-10-2009, 07:06 AM   #106
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Wink An interesting thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeysrock View Post
wow. Everytime I read a story here on GD they just get better and better.

Your amazingly talented and the stories... well I think everyone here, of all genders, will agree its at least one orgasm per post.

I would love to know how people of reacted this story and if online? I'm Game!
How much of it is true? or based on truth?

Once again, a REAL pleasure to read, Thank you.
An interesting thing happened to me last weekend - I was playing Truth or Dare with some friends, and I was asked a truth...

"How many people have you made orgasm ?"

In 'the real world', this is quite a modest number - perhaps 10 to 12 would be an honest estimate, and this was the answer that I gave. However the quote above sprung to mind afterwards.
It is true that I aim to have a 'climax' to each chapter that I write in these stories. So I'd hope that everyone who has read this, and my previous stories, would have 'enjoyed it to the extreme' at least once.
The original story has currently around 65,000 hits, and whilst this is not unique readers, I would hope that around 1000 people might have visited the thread around 60 times.
It's an interesting thought, and one that I'll probably never know the answer to, but next time I'm asked that question as a truth, I may have to answer "In the thousands !!"

Sister's Sleepover - T or D - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11496 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sequel - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=28060 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sub Plot - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=31635 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Trilogy Concludes - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=107154 - IN PROGRESS
ShinyDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 07:08 AM   #107
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Anyway, enough of the strange workings of my mind... onto the reason that you keep visiting this thread... the story !!

Just a reminder to check out "Sisters Sleepover - The Sub Plot", for which the link can now be found at the end of each post.

And now...

The Story Continues...

Once Ed had seen that the DVD had been taken by the group of teenagers, and admired the horrified looks on the faces of Bex and Claire, he indicated that it was time to move on.

We left the arcade, and walked back up the mall. Again we were approaching the clothes shop where Jo and Sarah had their experience a couple of days earlier, but this time rather than pass it, Ed guided us into the shop.

Ed told us all to wait just inside the store’s entrance, whilst he went further into the shop. None of us even pretended to browse – we all knew that we were not there to get new clothing.
I notice that Ed had approached the counter, where both Rich, the assistant who ‘helped’ us the other day, and the female assistant were working. Ed and Rich talked quietly for a whilst, and I saw them both look down the shop towards us a few times during the conversation.

Finally Ed came back to join us, and told us to follow him.

We proceeded to follow Ed to the back of the shop and into the changing rooms area. Rich was standing at the entrance, and as we entered the changing area, he pulled a barrier across the entrance that displayed a “Sorry, Changing Rooms Closed” notice on it.
We were now out of sight from the rest of the shoppers, and Rich did a quick check in each of the changing rooms to ensure that no one was in there. As a group, we were alone, separated from the rest of the world by a flimsy canvas barrier.

Ed spoke to us all, but it was clearly intended for the benefit of Rich, and the continued humiliation of Bex and Claire.

“Hi again Rich, thank you so much for helping us out again.”

“My pleasure !” Rich replied, with a slightly shaky, immature voice.

“As I told you out there, my two friends here, Bex and Claire, have lost a bet and need to pay up. They know it won’t be easy, but do know it will be embarrassing.” Ed explained. “This is how it’s going to work. They will both strip naked and give you their clothes. I’d like you to put them on display in your shop, with this sign.”
Ed reached into his bag, and produced an A4 size fluorescent card that read, ‘FREE SAMPLES – HELP YOURSELF’, and in smaller print ‘Limit of one item per customer’.

“You can’t do that !” Claire almost screamed with horror in her voice.

“Errm, yes I can… remember ?” Ed said with some sarcasm in his voice. “Don’t worry though – you’ll have a chance to get them back… if you’re quick enough.”
Ed continued to explain the instructions. “Before Rich puts the clothes on display, I’m going to handcuff your hands behind your backs. I’ll give each of you the key to the other one’s cuffs, and you just need to escape from them. How does that sound ?”

The girls looked at each other, knowing that they did not have much choice. Still, it couldn’t be too difficult – with a bit of manipulation they should be able to get the handcuffs off.

“Ok girls, time to strip.” Ed commanded.

Rich was looking incredibly excited again – just to think that he had probably not seen a naked girl before this week, and now he was about to see number 3 and 4 !!
The girls began to take off their clothes, and tossed them towards Rich. He had retrieved a large wire basket from the store, and he put the clothes in there.
Ed allowed the girls to keep their trainers at their side, and pointed out that ‘they may need something to walk home in’ !

Now that both girls were naked, I took a few moments to admire their hot, sexy bodies once again. It was far better seeing them ‘in the flesh’ rather than on a screen in the ‘Video-Me’ booth, and their bodies were even hotter than I remembered from my sister’s sleepover. My sister and Jo were also staring at their friend’s bodies in appreciation !

Ed instructed for the girls to lay face down on the floor. They both seemed fairly reluctant – although the shop was fairly clean, the carpet had been well worn in and was a bit on the dirty side. However both complied, and lay face down on the carpet.
From his bag, Ed produced two pairs of handcuffs, each pair with black fur around the cuffs. He slipped them on each of the girls, and clicked them shut. Both girls now lay face down, naked, with their hands cuffed behind them.
Ed then tells Bex and Claire to roll over. They do so, but because of the situation with their hands, their lower back and pussy’s are thrust upward, exposing their most precious area to us all.

“As promised, I’m going to give you each a key. As soon as you have them, Rich will take your clothes and put them on display. Are you ready ?”

Both girls nodded, as best they could in their position anyway. Ed showed them the keys – each key was about an inch long, with a small loop of black cotton attached.
He knelt between the girls, and first turned to Bex. He took the key and ran it, and his fingers, over her pussy lips. Even from where I was standing, I could see the glistening juice that being produced, and Ed used this to lubricate the key. Then slowly but surely he slid the key inside Bex’s body. He used two of his fingers to position the key deep inside her vagina, causing Bex to take a gulp of air.
He then slowly withdrew his fingers, and repeated the process with Claire. Once his fingers were removed from her, he nodded to Rich, who left the changing area, along with the girl’s clothes.

“Ok girls, you can begin, and I’d hurry if I was you – you know how much these shoppers love a bargain !” Ed said, with a sadistic chuckle in his voice.

The girls writhed about on the floor, initially moving into a position where Claire had her back to Bex, and was trying to idly insert her own fingers into Bex’s body.
Rich reappeared just in time to see this, and smiled lustfully.

We watched for several minutes, but because of the position the girls were in, neither could insert their fingers into the other enough to retrieve the precious key.

Seeing their plight, Ed offered some helpful advice. “You girls have lovely tongues – nice and long. Perhaps they might assist you.”

The girls paused for thought, then wriggled into a position so that Claire’s face was now looking directly at Bex’s pussy. She stuck her tongue out which penetrated Bex’s moist crack. The tongue darted in and out, and Bex began to breathe heavily, but desperately trying to avoid screaming out in ecstasy. The tongue action, combined with the contractions within Bex’s pussy eventually began to do the trick, and finally a threaded cotton loop hung out from her crack.
Claire skilfully clamped her teeth around the loop and pulled, causing the key to drop onto the floor.
She looked up at us, face glistening with cum, before clamping her teeth around the key.
Bex was still recovering, but managed to roll so that Claire had access to the handcuffs. After some more struggling, a click was heard, and Bex’s handcuffs were released. She sat up, taking a few moments to recover.

“Come on – get mine off !” Claire almost snapped at her.

Bex, back in reality now, moved closer to Claire and slid her fingers into her. Claire gasped as Bex moved her fingers around, locating the key. She found it and pulled the key out. As soon as she had removed Claire’s handcuffs, Ed – true to his word – instructed Rich to retrieve the clothes basket. Rich went out into the shop, and returned about thirty seconds later, looking very sheepish, carrying an empty clothes basket.

“They’ve gone. They’ve all gone !” Rich said, showing us the empty basket. It was true – even the girl’s socks and underwear had been taken by the vulture-like shoppers always keen to get a bargain.

The girls looked at each other in horror, then passed the horrified look onto Ed.
Ed just stood their smiling, then said in a devilish tone, “Looks like you took too long.”

TO BE CONTINUED…

Sister's Sleepover - T or D - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11496 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sequel - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=28060 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sub Plot - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=31635 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Trilogy Concludes - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=107154 - IN PROGRESS
Old 09-10-2009, 10:55 AM   #108
Star Shadows
Prodigy

one word = AMAZING well there a lot of other one words that could work but that is all my brain can successfully think of at the moment

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 08:20 PM   #109
babyyyy

i really like thissss

I don't want to wait
For our lives to be over
I want to know right now
What will it be
I don't want to wait
For our lives to be over
Will it be yes or will it be sorry
babyyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 03:35 AM   #110
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Back for another update...

The Story Continues...

The girls stood naked and motionless with very worried looks on their faces. Here they were, in a small changing area, totally naked and without any clothes to get home in apart from their trainers.

Ed stood their smiling at their predicament, and knowing Ed he had anticipated that this may happen.

“Oh girls, what are you going to do now ?” Ed said with some sarcasm in his voice. “I know,” he said, turning to Rich, “have you got any of those extra large tee shirts ?”
I knew the ones to which he was referring, as I noticed them a few days earlier when we were in the shop browsing. They were cheap plain white XXL t-shirts that had been ‘reduced to clear’.

“I think so, I’ll just go and check.” Rich replied, moving out into the shop area.

Ed turned to me and spoke quietly. “I know I said that you were free for today, and this is totally optional for you – feel free to say ‘no’ without any repercussion. How would you like a blow job from Bex or Claire ?”

Without even thinking I said, “OK” – my dick was just about ready to explode from what I had just watched.
Rich returned to the changing area carrying two of the large white tee shirts.

“Ok girls,” Ed began, “I am prepared to buy you each one of these, but you are going to have to earn them. Your show trying to retrieve the keys has really teased us guys, and I’d like you to help relieve my best friend Steve, and my new friend Rich, of their ‘tension’.”

Rich looked somewhat surprised. “Me ?!?”

“You’re not going to say no, are you ?” Ed replied, to which Rich shook his head.

Ed ordered the girls to kneel down. At this point he informed them that, for the duration of this activity the handcuffs would be replaced, and he asked – not ordered – Jo and Sarah to handcuff Bex and Claire’s hands behind their back.
This was done with almost military precision, and Bex and Claire knelt there, naked and handcuffed for the second time this afternoon.

Ed turned to Rich and I again, and asked us if we had any preference. I really didn’t mind, but Rich pointed at Claire.

We both went across to the girls and unzipped our trousers. Out of the six people present, five had seen me naked, including my sister, but it was strange pulling out my cock in front of Rich. Nevertheless, the inviting mouth that was waiting spurred me on. I allowed my trousers to drop to my ankles, and pulled my pants down to my knees. Rich was doing the same, and I couldn’t help but look at his cock – it wasn’t very big, even though it was obviously at full length.
I glanced at the others – my sister and Jo kept looking at both of our exposed penises, flicking between the two of them. I felt pleased that mine was bigger, and it drew the most attention, although the sight of a new cock was always going to be a draw for the girls.

We slowly began to slide our dicks into the girl’s mouths. Bex’s tongue went straight to action, and she was running it around the head of my penis. Rich was looking flushed already – I guessed it wouldn’t take long for either of us to come, and glancing down looking at Bex’s head bobbing back and forth reduced the forecast significantly.

“By the way, when they cum,” Ed interrupted, “I want you to hold it all in your mouth – do not spit… do not swallow !”

Again, despite the interruption, the command that Ed had just given the girls and the image that it portrayed in my mind meant that I was getting very close now.

I looked again at Jo, who was looking at me, smiling at my ‘sex face’. She really was beautiful, and I kept looking at her as I shot a load of cum into Bex’s mouth. Two, three, four shots, and my penis was still throbbing, but I kept my dick in her mouth for a few more moments. I broke eye contact with Jo and looked across at Rich and Claire. Rich had finished, and was withdrawing his dick. A small amount of cum was dribbling down her chin, and her cheeks were bloated, desperately trying to hold the warm, salty fluid in her mouth.
I also pulled my dick out of Bex’s mouth. She looked up at me, lips clenched tight.

We took a step back, being careful not to fall over as our feet were restricted by our trousers which were still around our ankles. Rich bent down and rummaged in his pockets, producing a couple of tissues. He passed one to me, and we both wiped our dicks before pulling up our underwear and trousers.

Ed looked at the girls, who were still holding the cum in their mouths. “You’ve done well, and now I want you to kiss each other – exchange as much of the fluids as you can.”
Still handcuffed, the girls shuffled around and faced each other. Bringing their lips together, they parted their lips, allowing some of the cum to drip to the ground. They kissed, and mixed the cum in their mouths. This went on for about a minute, before Ed instructed the girls to swallow what was left. The both did, and surprisingly easily, before looking back at us.

Ed asked Jo and Sarah to uncuff the girl’s hands, and he chucked a t-shirt towards both of them, telling them that they could now dress.

The girls stood up and put on the t-shirts and their trainers. The loose fitting t-shirts came to about three inches below their pussies, providing them little modesty, but more than they had. You could also clearly see the girl’s pointed nipples through the thin fabric. They would have to be extremely careful not to expose themselves whilst back in the mall.

Ed thanked Rich for his assistance, and we left the changing area, walking back through the shop towards the mall.

TO BE CONTINUED…

Old 09-14-2009, 12:36 PM   #111
glasssbottle174
getDare Sweetheart

Wow. i loved that new chapter. that was truley marvelous.
glasssbottle174 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 03:59 AM   #112
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

The Story Continues...

As the group of us headed towards the store exit, Ed went with Rich to the counter. The two of them chatted for a short time, and it appeared as though Ed was paying for the t-shirts, although Rich seemed to refuse to take any money… I guess the blow job was payment enough !
Ed also picked up two large canvas belts that were in a sale bin near the tills, and again Rich refused payment.

Ed rejoined us, and gave both Claire and Bex a belt to wear around their waist. The girls put the belts on, and this had two effects – firstly, and in the girls favour, it broke up the appearance of the oversized white t-shirt, making it look more like a short dress. Unfortunately, for them, the other effect was that the belt made the hem of the ‘dress’ rise another few centimetres, giving them just a couple of inches of fabric to cover their otherwise exposed pussies.

Ed didn’t give them time to complain, instead just ushering the group of us outside the shop and back into the busy mall.

“Anyone hungry ?” Ed asked. Following what had happened this morning, I hadn’t even thought about food, but now Ed had mentioned it, I was kind of hungry. Most of the others also said that they were, with the exception of Claire and Bex, who I’m sure just wanted to get home as soon as possible. However, democracy rules, and the two of them were outvoted.

We ended back up at King Burger. Ed pointed to a table in the corner, and told us to sit down there. He went over to the serving point and ordered food for all of us, not bothering to ask what we wanted.
Claire and Bex sat next to each other, and as they sat down we all noticed that their t-shirts climbed even higher, revealing their slits to anyone who might look – fortunately where we were sitting, there wasn’t anyone walking past, and the tables around us were all empty. They both looked embarrassed, and sat with their legs tightly together, revealing only a little trimmed pubic hair.

Ed came across, carrying a tray with a large assortment of items on it. He laid the paper covered food items on the table, then went back to the counter only to return with a second tray containing six large drinks.

As Ed took his seat, he looked at Bex and Claire and smiled. “Don’t worry, I’ve got some for you too !”
He divided the food between us, giving me, Sarah, Jo and himself a large burger and fries, and Bex and Claire a large hot dog and fries.

We began to tuck into the fast food feast, but Ed stopped Claire and Bex from eating theirs. “As you two are my slaves for the day, I think it only proper that you wait until we’ve finished, don’t you ?”

The two girls nodded, even though they were anxious to get this over and done with as soon as possible.

We all soon finished our food, and was slowly making our way through the ‘bucket sized’ fizzy drinks.

Ed had also finished, and he began to play with the girl’s food. He took a few of the fries, and ate them himself, and then shared the rest of them with us, leaving Bex and Claire with just a hot dog each. Ed picked up the large sausage, which bent and curved under it’s own weight.
Laughing, he said, “Remind you of anything ?”
We all laughed, except Claire and Bex, as he began rubbing the tip of the sausage around Bex’s lips and cheeks, leaving ketchup and mustard around her mouth. Even Claire gave a nervous smile as she looked at her friend, who now resembled a clown again without the need for a mask.

“Open wide !” Ed said, now hovering the sausage in front of her mouth. Bex kept her mouth firmly shut, which didn’t please Ed. He held the sausage there for a few more seconds whilst he pondered what to do – although this was still a ‘game’, he enjoyed his reign of power and needed to assert some authority.

“Ok, if you won’t open your mouth, you’ll sure as hell open your legs… do it now !” he said, almost sounding angry, and this was enough to scare Bex.
She opened her legs slightly, but not enough. Ed put the sausage back down on the table, and grabbed Bex’s knees. He thrust them wide apart, as wide as Bex could get them, and ordered her to keep them there.
This time, Bex complied with his instructions, scared to disobey again. Ed picked up the sausage and guided it towards Bex’s pussy. The flaccid sausage bent slightly as it kissed the lips of her pussy, but the wetness that was already being produced from being exposed like this to her friends meant that with a little bit of manoeuvring, the sausage slipped slowly inside her.
Luckily the sausage had cooled significantly since being served, however some warmth still remained, and this sensation was noticed by Bex, along with the slight burning caused by some mustard that had penetrated her vaginal wall.
Ed slowly slid the sausage in and out of Bex, causing her to become excited yet again.

“Remind you of anything now ?” Ed said, laughing again and looking directly at Bex.

Ed looked at Claire, who looked worried as she caught his stare. “You do the same, unless you’d prefer Steve to do it for you ?”

Claire shook her head, and immediately spread her legs. She picked up the sausage and held it against her vagina, pushing gently until it entered her body. She mimicked Ed’s actions as he continued to use the makeshift sausage dildo on Bex, and soon both girls were sweating from the stimulation.

Ed sat back, and left the sausage hanging out of Bex’s pussy. Claire, at the same time, stopped masturbating herself with her sausage, and left hers hanging there.
The sight of our two friends sitting there, legs apart and vaginas exposed with sausages hanging out of them was certainly an unusual one !

Ed reached forward and took hold of the sausage. For a moment, Bex thought that the masturbation session was going to continue, but Ed pulled the sausage out and put it back in the roll on the table. He glanced at Claire, who was already doing the same.

“Ok girls – time to eat up now.” Ed said, as he leant over and swapped the two rolls around, handing the hot dog that had penetrated Claire’s pussy to Bex.

Bex slowly raised the hot dog ‘with extra relish’ to her lips and put it into her mouth. She looked at her friend Claire as she took a bite, and tasted her juices. Claire did the same, as we sat back and actually enjoyed the show, thankful that we were not the ‘performers’ today.

It took the girls around five minutes to eat the hot dogs, which had stayed warm due to the bodily heat produced inside the girls.
The girls still hadn’t touched their drinks yet, and even though the rest of us had been drinking intermittently, the size of them meant that we were unlikely to finish them.

“Girls, just one more challenge before we leave the mall. I’ll give you one minute to drink as much of your drink as you can. After a minute, any that is left in your cups will be poured over your front. Got it ?”

The girls nodded, and knew that there was no point in arguing, although it was clear that they had no chance of drinking it all.

On Ed’s prompt, both girls began sucking as hard as they could through the straws. The clear lemonade fizzed as it passed over their tongue, washing away the taste of the sausage and ‘relish’.
Exactly sixty seconds later, Ed told the girls to stop. They were both less than half way through their drink, which wasn’t good for them. Ed told them both to stand up, and he first picked up Bex’s drink. He held it in front of her to build the anticipation, then took the collar of the oversized t-shirt and emptied the entire contents of the cup – ice and all – down the front. Bex had to stifle a scream as the cold, fizzy liquid and ice fell down her body. The front of the t-shirt became virtually transparent, and the ice and some of the fluid collected around the top of the belt, whilst more of the drink flowed past the belt, causing her trimmed pubic mound to become almost clearly visible as the thin fabric clung to her body.
Claire stood there helpless and motionless as Ed approached her. Once again, he pulled the collar of the t-shirt towards him as he poured the drink and ice down her front. Her nipples immediately became hard and pointed as the icy cold mixture trickled over them. As with Bex, Claire’s t-shirt had become virtually transparent as it clung to her nubile body.

Ed put the empty cups back onto the table, and said to us, “Right, time to go – we have an appointment to keep !”.

TO BE CONTINUED !!!

Old 09-18-2009, 12:31 PM   #113
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Default wow

That was amazing though unfortunately my mate who is reading this if getting ideas for her 16th =S

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Old 09-18-2009, 12:55 PM   #114
NatGetsHighOnCoffee

This story is just awesome , im chacking almost everyday 2 see if there are any new posts.

haha, shadowdare93 dont tell me u r scared of a little game
NatGetsHighOnCoffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 04:59 AM   #115
Star Shadows
Prodigy

not normally but after the pinapple conversation and the one regarding RE i had with robert i am.

Informative threads:

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Old 09-19-2009, 12:15 PM   #116
NatGetsHighOnCoffee

I am not reeli surprised, after the ideas that we came up with u can be scared...:P
NatGetsHighOnCoffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 11:30 AM   #117
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

'Sisters Sleepover - The Sub-Plot' has now been updated... and the next chapter of 'Sisters Sleepover - The Sequel' will be added within the next 24 hours !! Thanks again for your comments...

Old 09-22-2009, 08:51 AM   #118
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

As promised, here is the next installment !

The Story Continues...

We left King Burger and headed towards the mall exit. Both Bex and Clare were attracting glances of various kinds – very much disapproving ones and ones of disgust from mothers who would hide their children’s eyes, likewise from wives and girlfriends who could be seen ‘having words’ with their partners as we walked past. The looks on the faces of the single guys and lads in the mall was totally the opposite – they looked happily astonished at the attire that the two girls were wearing, and the fact that the front of the white t-shirts were wet and virtually transparent added to their enjoyment.

As the girls continued to walk, the wet fabric clung to their bodies, and the ice continued to melt at the belt line, leaving a trail of water behind us. Ed saw this, and questioned whether it was the ice, or if the girls were just very excited by what was happening !
Closer and closer to the exit, but the humiliation continued, as a group of boys wolf whistled the girls. I was just surprised that no one had informed mall security – perhaps they had, but we were now approaching the exit, and they were still no where to be seen.

Ed had previously mentioned that we had ‘an appointment’ to keep, and I wondered where. Ed hailed a taxi outside the mall that was big enough to carry all of us, one of those ‘people carrier’ ones.
We climbed in, and the cab driver noticed the thin layer of fabric protecting the girls from total nudity.
Once we were all in, Ed told the driver to take us to the High Street which was a couple of miles away. The taxi driver repeated “High Street it is”, whilst still staring at the girls in the rear view mirror.

It only took a short time to arrive at our destination, and we all climbed out. Ed stayed in the cab, speaking to the driver, obviously to make payment. When Ed climbed out, he said to the Bex and Claire, “The driver is going to, very generously, let us off the fare if you both flash him your pussies.”
Ed had left the door open, and prompted the girls to stand there one at a time, and lift their t-shirts up to expose themselves.
Bex went first, and held it aloft for around ten seconds, enabling the driver to get a good look, and give an approving nod.
Claire went next. Not wanting to be outdone by Bex, Claire removed her belt, then held her t-shirt high enough to not only reveal her pussy, but her breasts as well. In addition, she held her clothing in that position for a mighty thirty seconds.
Ed had not asked her to do this, and this seemed like a sign that Claire was really enjoying this, despite her protests earlier.
The driver called out, with a beaming smile, to Ed, “I don’t know about letting you off the fare… I should be paying you for this !”.
Ed laughed, closed the door to the cab, and the driver drove off.

“So, you really are enjoying this then ?” Ed said to Claire, whilst also looking at Bex for a sign that she might be too.

“I might be.” Claire said with a slight grin and a wink.

“Good… although the next part might not be so much fun.” Ed replied. It was only then that I realised where we were… the beauty salon where Jo and I had been earlier in the week.
I smiled, partly at what was going to happen to Claire and Bex, but also out of relief that I did not have to go through this again.

We entered the salon, and Ed asked for Alice. Alice came to the desk, and Ed asked her if she could fit in two ‘emergency cases’. Alice looked at Bex and Claire, and saw their tufts of hair through the still wet t-shirts.

“I’m sure I can… would you like me to take him in as well ?” Alice said to Ed, pointing at me. My heart and breathing stopped, until Ed replied, “No, not today… he’s got a ‘day off’.”

Bex and Claire followed Alice into the back room, whilst Ed, Sarah, Jo and I sat in the waiting area.

“So, how are you getting on with those photos ?” Ed asked, referring to a ‘dare’ he’d ordered us to complete a few days before.

“Sarah and I got ours with my lil’ brother, Miles.” Jo said, sounding quite happy.

“And I got mine with Kelly,” I added, “but there’s a complication.”

“Go on…” Ed said, sounding slightly concerned.

“In order to get it, I had to promise to give her a photo of Sarah naked. She wants it by the end of the week.” I continued to tell Ed the whole story.

“Ok, give me the photo of Sarah, and I’ll give it to Kelly – I’ll make sure she won’t use it or share it.” Ed said. I felt a surge of relief that my friend was going to do this, and I wouldn’t have to deal with Kelly any more.

“I’m quite surprised at you all though…” said Ed, laughing almost hysterically. “When I told you to get a naked photo with someone of the opposite sex, I assumed that you would have just all have had your photo taken together !”

Damn… why didn’t I think of that ? Why didn’t Sarah or Jo think of that ?? We could have saved ourselves a whole load of bother and worry, and it would have completed Ed’s dare so much easier. I knew that Ed could be cunning – that’s how we ended up in this situation – but this was almost… genius !

We continued to chat for a whilst, about things that had happened to us, but mainly more about what Bex and Claire had been through today. Eventually the two girls in question reappeared. Their t-shirts had dried, but Alice brought them both over, and told them to lift their t-shirts so that Ed could inspect her work.

This time both girls merely lifted them enough so that Ed, and the rest of us, could see their smooth, hairless pussies. Just to make sure, Ed ran his fingers over their smooth mounds, and thanked Alice for her ‘excellent work’.

We left the salon, and headed towards our homes. Ed informed us that we all had a day off tomorrow, and that Bex and Claire could take the time to recover.
He told us all to make the most of it, as his birthday was the following day, and he had big plans for all of us…

TO BE CONTINUED……

Old 09-22-2009, 05:28 PM   #119
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight

go on please hope to see more soon
firenight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 12:54 PM   #120
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Sorry for the delay in updating this story - I've been busy working on a few other projects (including 'The Sub Plot' and a new story idea !!). Anyway, I'm pleased to announce that...

The Story Continues...

Ed had informed us the previous day that we had a ‘free day’. This basically meant that there would be no ‘dares’ that we had to do.
I remembered this when I woke up, and I must admit that I felt a little disappointed. The previous few days since Ed had resurrected the ‘game’ had been exciting, if a little bit embarrassing and humiliating.

I showered and went down to breakfast. My sister, Sarah, was already up and had just finished eating as I arrived.

“Morning Sis. So, we’ve got a free day today. What are you going to do with it ?” I asked.

“Not a lot – Jo is coming over later, and we’re just gonna hang out.” Sarah replied. “You ?”

“Not much. I’m going to play on the Xbox and catch up on some films.”

I poured a big bowl of cornflakes, covered them with milk and proceeded to eat my way through them all.

After breakfast, as planned, I went to my room and loaded up ‘Call of Duty’ on my Xbox. I battled my way through several online sessions before the doorbell rang. I turned the sound down to hear my sister answer it, half expecting it to be Jo.
To my surprise, there was a knock on the door and Sarah poked her head round.

“Can we come in ?”

“Sure”, I replied, still expecting Jo to walk in with her. Instead, it was Ed who accompanied my sister into my room.

“Oh, hi Ed”, I said with genuine surprise. “I thought we weren’t seeing you today !” I continued.

“I said you had the day off, not that you wouldn’t be seeing me.” was Ed’s reply. “I’ve got a few things to sort out today in preparation for my birthday, however I thought I’d pop around to collect the photo’s you took of yourselves.”
Ed was referring to a dare earlier in the week, in which I, my sister and Jo all had to get a photo of ourselves with a member of the opposite sex, but we had to be naked.
My sister and Jo had taken one with Jo’s little brother – however he was blindfolded and didn’t even know that the two girls were naked inches away from him. I, on the other hand, made the mistake of asking a girl in the street, Kelly, for the photo. Despite agreeing, I was forced to strip and appear in an online web cast whilst she humiliated me.

I had already downloaded the image files from both my sister’s and my camera, and had printed out standard sized photos. I kept them safely hidden until the time that Ed would want them.
I had also printed off the separate naked photo of Sarah that Kelly had demanded in return for posing with me in my photo, and I separated this from the photos I had to give to Ed.
He flicked through them and smiled, especially at the ones of my sister and Jo.

“What’s that other one you have there ?” Ed asked, referring to the one I had taken out of the others.

“This is the one for Kelly – remember I told you what had happened ?”

“Oh yes, I remember now. Can I take that one too – I’ll go and give it to Kelly and sort this whole thing out.” he replied.

I gratefully handed Ed the other photo, which again he smiled and nodded with admiration at my sister’s naked body. By passing this onto him would mean that I would not have to deal with Kelly again – a prospect that I was not looking forward to at all. Also I trusted Ed to handle the situation – as we had all seen, he can be very clever and devious, and always seems to think one step above everyone else.

Ed saw that I was playing CoD, and asked if he could have a go. We sat and played against each other for around half an hour. As the game drew to an end, despite being close, Ed won with 24 kills to my 21.
“Suck my dick… loser !” Ed said, very smugly.

Without even thinking, I moved to position myself in front of him.

“Dude… what you doing ?”

I stopped and hesitated. “You told me to suc…”

“Steve… I was JOKING !” Ed replied, emphasising the word ‘joking’. “But, if you really want to…”, followed by a slight pause, “… joking again !!!”

I felt embarrassed, the fact that I had been so willing to suck my friends’ dick. I guess it sort of came naturally, considering the events of this week.
Luckily, between us, we laughed off the matter, and Ed left soon afterwards.

I carried on playing CoD for a short whilst, but I actually felt horny, frustrated and a little bored at the prospect of my ‘free day’. I put on a DVD, and laid back on my bed to watch the film.

I must have nodded of about half way into the film, as I was awoken by a knock on the door. It was Sarah, and again asking if they could come in.
I rubbed my eyes, and sat up feeling an overwhelming sense of deja-vu. I was expecting Ed to walk in, and I glanced at the television screen expecting to see Call Of Duty playing. The film that I had been watching had finished, and the credits were rolling up the screen, and instead of Ed, this time Jo walked in with my sister.

“We’re bored, and was wondering if you’d like to do something.” Sarah asked.

“Like what” I responded, still half asleep and wondering how long I’d been sleeping for.

“Well, we were wondering”, my sister continued, “if you’d like to play Truth or Dare with us ?”

This immediately brought me back to full consciousness, and my dick twitched at her comment.

My sister reinforced her request by adding, “We’re so bored, and we’d really like you to play.”
Jo spoke up, smiling and with her cute puppy-dog eyes, “Of course, if you don’t want to play, I guess that we could play by ourselves, in your sisters’ room.”

“Hell, yeah… I’ll play !” I replied trying, but failing, not to sound too enthusiastic.

“Cool”, Sarah said, as both the girls came and sat on my bed. “Here are the rules…”. She handed me a piece of paper with handwritten rules.

1. This is a fun game – (not like last time… not that it wasn’t fun… but there are no set ups, tricks or catches in this game.) This is just the three of us.

2. We start off with one round of Truths – each of us ask a truth to the other two. You MUST answer truthfully.

3. Round Two is Dares. Each of us dare the other two to do a challenge, so Steve dares Sarah, then dares Jo, then Sarah dares Steve, then dares Jo etc.

4. Round Three is Couple Dares. This is where each of us dare the other two to do a dare together, for example Steve dares Sarah AND Jo, and then Sarah dares Steve AND Jo.

5. Play continues, repeating rounds 2 & 3 until the game ends.

I read through the instructions and nodded my approval. The rules were written in my sister’s writing, but I’m guessing that Jo had input into it too. Nevertheless, I was impressed by their effort, and excited at the prospect of the game.

“Ok, let’s get it started !” Sarah said with some excitement in her voice. I sat up on my bed and readied myself for the game…

TO BE CONTINUED…

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
sisters sleepover