Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-13-2019, 02:27 AM   #1
KittyAydy
Masokitty Princess

Trophy Push-ups Per Post (5 days)

To get myself to do a bit more exercise I am starting a 5 day push up challenge where each reply to this thread is another push up I have to do for every day after it is posted, so the total will grow over time. I will try to complete all the push ups in one lot a day but I will split them up through out the day if I am unable to do them all at once or this thread gets silly (this is getdare after all).

A few rules for posting...
-You may reply many times as you like but you can not post directly after your own reply.
-Each reply must be unique, so not just "adding another push up". It can be whatever you want perhaps a kind message, a random fact, a small dare (not during the push ups), a poem or not so kind message.
-My own posts do not count to the total, so I can reply and report to you all without worrying.

I will let these thread run overnight and for a bit of my day before starting my first set of push ups. Please help me be a fit strong kitty :3

Likes: pet play, sissy, pain, anal, pee, spit, cbt, edging/teasing, bondage, body writing, ice, cum, spanking, messy (can't do much), hugs
Possibly limits: mild semi public, pics, eating, buying, denial.
Limits: public, blood, real harm, needles, permanent, illegal, scat, unreasonable.

Recovering from a lot of medical junk (cancer) and trying to get back into this site with you awesome people! Feel free to pm me.

My toy collection

Last edited by KittyAydy; 02-13-2019 at 03:27 AM. Reason: dare correction
KittyAydy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
adding, fitness, per post, push-ups