Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 03-21-2014, 02:13 PM   #61
rashers

Not sure if this counts but I do something similar during sex with my wife. Right before I would cum into her pussy I pull out and without touching myself cum on her public mound, but usually I stay hard and am able to slide right back into her and keep going to another build. Last time I did it twice in a row and then about a half hour later did it 3 more times in a row before finally cumming in her on the last one.
rashers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 07:27 PM   #62
asap

i was told to do this a few times. the first time i did it i was edging and went just that bit over. i had my hands off for 5 seconds and tried my best to hold it in but it just dripped out like a faucet with no relief what do ever. it is crazy frustrating and my dick was too sensitive to have a real orgasm after it

Limits:family/friends, shit, pics, full public

Will take all dares pm'd to me within my limits.

i want to be humiliated call me names, talk down to me, make fun of my small clitty
asap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 12:19 AM   #63
Sammybear717

What did it feel like? How did you feel afterward? Were you sensitive after as though you had actually had an orgasm or not? Make sure you share both the physical and mental sensations.[/QUOTE]

dissatisfying>.< I felt as though I had reached orgasm, but not at the same time, leaving me still horny, but more difficult to climax again, physically drained as if I orgasm-ed and mentally still very horny

Light/Medium Bondage-Multiple Orgasms-Public-Swallowing Cum-Blindfolds-Forced Nudity-Hand Cuffs-Ice-Masturbation-Pegging-Sexy/Slutty clothing-edging before orgasm

---Hard Dislikes
Pain-Body Waste-Blood

For full list check out F-list.net/c/sammy9100
Sammybear717 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 03:52 AM   #64
Blossom93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markbassplayer View Post
Ruined orgasms are something that many people aren't familiar with. For some people they're just annoying. For other people they're incredibly intense, frustrating, and emotional experiences. If you've never heard of them or have never had one, now is your chance to experience something new!

For this dare, you're going to have a ruined orgasm, then share with the rest of us how it felt for you. This dare can be done by both guys and girls.

Detailed instructions are as follows:
1. Masturbate (however you prefer to do it)

2. When you feel yourself getting close to the orgasm, get prepared.

3. The moment the orgasm starts (when you feel the first contraction of muscles), IMMEDIATELY stop masturbating. Pull your hand away, turn the vibrator off, spread your legs, stop humping the couch....basically, remove all stimulation whatsoever.

4. After you recover from the experience, post on here describing it. What did it feel like? How did you feel afterward? Were you sensitive after as though you had actually had an orgasm or not? Make sure you share both the physical and mental sensations.

Then once you recover from your ruined orgasm, treat yourself to an actual one
I want to try this, sounds interesting!

Likes: Pussy insertions (so long as I can get them out!), constant forced orgasms, orgasm denial, playing with myself (especially my clit!), nipple play

Dislikes: The thought of drinking piss or holding piss in for a long period of time, putting ice up my pussy, nipple pain, spanking

Limits: Anything to do with poo or blood, permanent marking, illegal, extreme pain, public or family.
Blossom93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 11:44 AM   #65
sweetyhere1

Default my experience

i am 28 submissive male.

i learn about ruined orgasm few days ago. and from my experience is very frustrating.

i had my last orgasm ruined by a Mistress over the chat on sunday night. she make me play with myself for around half an hour and denied me many times. at the end she told me i have to reach near to my orgasm and when i start cumming, just let it go. i cum like a leaked faucet. i cum but didnt feel any excitement and i was still horny.

she made me lick everything from floor. havent cum after that but got denied few times.
sweetyhere1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 06:27 PM   #66
Mr-Lover-Lover

Default ruined?

For me there is nothing ruined at all. It's more intensed like more muscles are engaged unless I miss time and I don't carry pass the threshold.
Old 06-28-2014, 10:36 PM   #67
Aubrey

This was weird for me. It was easier than I thought to stop, but once I did, I felt kind of cheated. For me it's a combination of what happens after an edge and after an orgasm. All the buildup is gone, but I still feel like I'm expecting something.

I don't use Skype or Kik
PM me to control my Lush
Aubrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 11:40 PM   #68
SandMguy
getDare Sweetheart

I was told to ruin an orgasm using ice. I had a plug in my ass which made it so much more intense. I used a glass of water half full of ice. After the first contraction I shoved my cock and balls into the glass. My balls started to ache instantly. My cock began to spasm, screaming for stimulation and warmth. It spasm end for quite a bit and quite vigorously. It reminded me of a fish on dry land. I was also involuntarily thrusting my hips and clenching my ass around the huge buttplug. As the cum was in ice water it became very thick. I had to drink it. It felt so intense and horrible and I was so horny afterwards but I couldn't cum.

Likes/Punishments/Limits

I can't cum until I'm released from this thread. Please keep that in mind.

Last orgasm: 01/18/2015
Longest edge held: 3 minutes 5 seconds.

Here are my PM Dares
If you want to add any then please message them to me.
SandMguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 07:09 AM   #69
Hatch22

Ruined orgasms for me feels weird as well. If i edge for a good hour and stay horny then give myself a ruined orgasm it dribbles out with no force behind it and my cock stays rock hard like it hadn't cum. Im still horny more so than before and Im ready to go again strait away !
Limits: Everything else.

Pm Dare List

Current Ruined Orgasms to do : 0
Hatch22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 12:23 AM   #70
victorchance101
Account Banned

This is the first thing I ever tryed on here. Kinda fun. It felt like nothing happen but I cumed. And it feel weird to still be this hard.lol
victorchance101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 03:28 PM   #71
Ruined-o-Holic

Is that all we got? There must be much more, anyone here who want to share?

Likes: Belly Punches, Tease & Denial, CBT/Ballbusting, JOI, Edging, Orgasm Denial, Dice Dares and of course RUINED ORGASMS!..

Dislikes (but will-do as Punishments): Long Term Denial, No Touching, Post Orgasm Torture..

Hates (never-do): Anal, family, friends, blood, crossdressing, feet, cum eating, pee-drinking..

I AM A RUINEDORGASM-O-HOLIC!

Every PM I get "EDGE", I must edge twice! Dare you to make me edge!
Ruined-o-Holic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 02:14 PM   #72
SweetTeen
getDare Addict

I recently did 4 Ruined ones in 30 Minutes while Miss watched me. It was exciting but not much pleasure. I licked a bit too . I Like it but without pleasure hmf raa >.<. And now denial again. Nevertheless the thought excites me but in the end not much pleasure but I dont dislike them that much.
Old 11-25-2014, 08:04 PM   #73
never cum

I constantly edge. This morning I wrapped a rubber band around my balls (4 wraps). Nice and tight. I Edged 30 minutes and with my balls bouncing starting to change colors. I was afraid when the band was removed I would shoot, but did not. Didn't have pre-cum. I cannot shoot my load and drink until July 2015.

Just one experience
never cum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 12:19 PM   #74
ThePaleOne

Your mileage may different but I actually enjoy "ruined" orgasms because I can come more than once in short succession (though each one is not as fulfilling as a no ruined one), the sensation of a dry orgasm makes me laugh hard (usually the third and final one in a go) and I remain pleasantly horny. Which is good.
ThePaleOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 09:00 AM   #75
Markbassplayer
Distinguished Member

It's fascinating to see how different this feels for everyone.
Markbassplayer is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
masturbation, orgasm, orgasms, ruined orgasm