Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Did I cheat in the super messy dare?
Yes, you deserve sever punishment! 7 87.50%
No, it was fair game! 1 12.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2017, 03:19 PM   #1
Random11111
Account Banned

Female Head dunking dares

Hey all,
I love wam and getting messy but I see a lot of the same posts repeated over and over.

I am looking for really messy dares I can do in the shower to help with clean up. I really want a head dunking dares but any messy dare works. Try to be original. Make sure to include what kind of mess, how long and what to do with the mess after. Please no piss or poo.

Also if anyone has a good gunge recipe with stuff from the grocery store that wont create dough clumps in hair, i'd love to have it

Also if you want to, you can add in self bondage elements to the messy dare. I have a ball gag. Varrying lengths of rope. Clothespins, binder clips, a thumbtack bikini top.

19/F

Last edited by Random11111; 05-12-2017 at 03:58 PM.
Old 05-12-2017, 05:05 PM   #2
Random11111
Account Banned

Still looking for help with this. I dont want to come up with it myself or I will be too easy on myself
Old 05-12-2017, 05:16 PM   #3
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Let's make you a chocolate sundae....chocolate syrup....whipped cream....mash a banan into your hair as well
Old 05-12-2017, 05:47 PM   #4
Random11111
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallguy2241 View Post
Let's make you a chocolate sundae....chocolate syrup....whipped cream....mash a banan into your hair as well
Im looking for more of a dare like fill a bucket with _____ and dunk your head in it ___ number of times and when you are done _______ fill in the blanks try not to make it like something thats been posted before. I want a fresh new dare
Old 05-12-2017, 06:06 PM   #5
Random11111
Account Banned

Also I dont want to make the dare myself or I will just go easy on myself and I will have no drive to actually do it. If someone else makes it then its a real challenge.
Old 05-12-2017, 10:09 PM   #6
iainecgunge

Firstly Gunge isn't expensive and for a bucket or more of mess it tends to be cheaper and easier than supermarket things. You might be able to pick up Xanthan gum in the shops which is the next best thing to the current quick mix gunges.

So you have a nice big bucket brimming with gunge, now get some kinder eggs - I suggest at least 9, you'll also need some plasticine. Enjoy the chocolate, get rid of the toys and add varying amounts of plasticine to the plastic eggs. Next you will write notes to go in the eggs. One will say "winner" when you pick this one out you can sit down and pour the bucket's contents over your head and get cleaned up. Five can say "dunk on", one can say "add clamps" (this can be interpreted as any torture device as there is a chance you will pick things more than once) one will say "clothes and restart" if you are clothed you have to strip and can either play on naked or dunk your clothes in the Gunge and play on. Whichever you go with all of the eggs picked out so far have to go back in! The last one will say "restart and spank" so every egg picked out goes back in and you have to spank yourself five times per egg picked out while submerged in the bucket.

You can only pick out the eggs using your mouth. The only time your hands can go in is to dunk your clothes. If they go in any other time start again.

Have fun and please let us know how you get on!
Old 05-13-2017, 03:15 PM   #7
Random11111
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainecgunge View Post
Firstly Gunge isn't expensive and for a bucket or more of mess it tends to be cheaper and easier than supermarket things. You might be able to pick up Xanthan gum in the shops which is the next best thing to the current quick mix gunges.

So you have a nice big bucket brimming with gunge, now get some kinder eggs - I suggest at least 9, you'll also need some plasticine. Enjoy the chocolate, get rid of the toys and add varying amounts of plasticine to the plastic eggs. Next you will write notes to go in the eggs. One will say "winner" when you pick this one out you can sit down and pour the bucket's contents over your head and get cleaned up. Five can say "dunk on", one can say "add clamps" (this can be interpreted as any torture device as there is a chance you will pick things more than once) one will say "clothes and restart" if you are clothed you have to strip and can either play on naked or dunk your clothes in the Gunge and play on. Whichever you go with all of the eggs picked out so far have to go back in! The last one will say "restart and spank" so every egg picked out goes back in and you have to spank yourself five times per egg picked out while submerged in the bucket.

You can only pick out the eggs using your mouth. The only time your hands can go in is to dunk your clothes. If they go in any other time start again.

Have fun and please let us know how you get on!
I love this dare. So much risk and all for a final reward. I played with 9 eggs. The first egg I got was add clamp so I put a binder clip on my left nipple. It is less sensitive. Next I got dunk on so I kept dunking. Then I got another add clamp so I put a Binder clip on my right nipple. I got another dunk on next. Then i got the restart egg. So i did 20 spanks. I wasnt sure if restart meant i could take the clamps off so I left them on. This continued for 30 minutes at least before I finally got the winner egg. Taking off all the clamps I had on after all that time hurt so bad. Some even got knocked off while i was dumping the thick gunge over my head. Great dare. Im going to do this again it was so fun.

Keep the dares rolling
The following user says Thank You to Random11111 for this post:
Old 05-13-2017, 04:41 PM   #8
Random11111
Account Banned

Im still looking for dares. There must be some creative dare creator on that can give me a challenging dare. Do your worst
Old 05-13-2017, 04:51 PM   #9
DareFiend
getDare Addict

First, I -do- understand about how it's much better to be dared by someone else than just making it up on your own!

So, here to help out with that ....

I don't see anything in your post about limits, so I presume what follows is OK...

You will do your next four pees into the bucket. You may do more if you want extra credit. Add vegetable oil as necessary to fill the bucket to 3/4 full. Next you will dunk your head into the bucket for at least 30 seconds, and while there allow some of the mixture to enter your mouth. Save the mixture in your mouth as you remove your head from the bucket. Then spit the mixture out into a measuring cup. Repeat until you have filled the cup to the 8-ounce or 250-ml mark.

(You do not have to swallow any of the mixture and you can wash your mouth out with water as much as necessary after you are done.)

Join in on my post on the Add Thread Free For All

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
Old 05-13-2017, 04:53 PM   #10
Random11111
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareFiend View Post
First, I -do- understand about how it's much better to be dared by someone else than just making it up on your own!

So, here to help out with that ....

I don't see anything in your post about limits, so I presume what follows is OK...

You will do your next four pees into the bucket. You may do more if you want extra credit. Add vegetable oil as necessary to fill the bucket to 3/4 full. Next you will dunk your head into the bucket for at least 30 seconds, and while there allow some of the mixture to enter your mouth. Save the mixture in your mouth as you remove your head from the bucket. Then spit the mixture out into a measuring cup. Repeat until you have filled the cup to the 8-ounce or 250-ml mark.

(You do not have to swallow any of the mixture and you can wash your mouth out with water as much as necessary after you are done.)
I said in the first post no piss or poo. Sorry. Thanks for the dare
Old 05-13-2017, 04:55 PM   #11
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random11111 View Post
I said in the first post no piss or poo. Sorry. Thanks for the dare
OOOPS! Sorry about that.

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
Old 05-13-2017, 04:58 PM   #12
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Do you have a source of mud (or dirt that can be mixed with water) nearby? If so, fill the bucket with a mixture of vegetable oil and mud, deep enough and thin enough that you can insert your head all the way. After you remove your head, you may not remove any of the mixture until it dries. Best if you remain naked so that any of it that drips won't ruin your clothing.

Old 05-13-2017, 04:58 PM   #13
Random11111
Account Banned

Quote:
OOOPS! Sorry about that.
Its alright. Try again! I really want a tough dare to do. Try making one like the fillin the blank that I posted earlier. I live in a condo so no dirt or mud nearby.
Old 05-13-2017, 05:40 PM   #14
DareFiend
getDare Addict

OK, well maybe the third time will be the charm!

Let's hope you saved the eggs from the last dare.

This time, fill the bucket with a mixture of vegetable oil and spaghetti sauce (cheapest varieties are just fine).

Put the 9 eggs in the bucket. Dunk your head in and whichever egg your head touches first, pull it out. Do whatever is required by the note in the egg, and then put it back.
This time the notes will say:
1 - FINISHED - pour the contents of the bucket over your head and rub it all over your body.
2, 3, 4, 5 - CONTINUE - put the egg back and draw again
6, 7 - CLAMP - apply a clamp in an appropriately painful or uncomfortable place
8 - REMOVE - you can remove a clamp if there are any on you
9 - EDGE

Old 05-13-2017, 05:42 PM   #15
Random11111
Account Banned

Quote:
OK, well maybe the third time will be the charm!

Let's hope you saved the eggs from the last dare.

This time, fill the bucket with a mixture of vegetable oil and spaghetti sauce (cheapest varieties are just fine).

Put the 9 eggs in the bucket. Dunk your head in and whichever egg your head touches first, pull it out. Do whatever is required by the note in the egg, and then put it back.
This time the notes will say:
1 - FINISHED - pour the contents of the bucket over your head and rub it all over your body.
2, 3, 4, 5 - CONTINUE - put the egg back and draw again
6, 7 - CLAMP - apply a clamp in an appropriately painful or uncomfortable place
8 - REMOVE - you can remove a clamp if there are any on you
9 - EDGE
All though this is very similar to the other dare I got, I did like the other one so I will give it a try. I like these games but I also Kinda want a dare that is like what I posted earlier with the fill in the blanks
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dunking, gunge, messy, slime, wam