Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 10-31-2012, 02:54 PM   #151
Manda

Default For Master...

This one probably should have written the report earlier but sorry Master, writing reports takes time, and well doing dares are more exciting!

Reports from Sunday
This one decided to join two dares together,
Dare 10: Look at the internet for the sound of moaning people, who have sex. Copy this music to your mp3-player. Start the mps player and keep your ear-phone. Get rope, a belt or hand cuffs and tie your hands together in front of your body. Now make a walk for an hour. You can keep your jacket or something else over your hands (15 GSPs)
and
Dare 17: Go walking in a forest. Find a place where you are alone. Undress all your clothes. Edge one times, before you get back your clothes (10 GSPs)
This may sound amazingly obvious to everyone reding this but this one kind of forgot or at least didn't register that she would not be able to take off her clothes with her hands tied up, that is, until she had been walking for about half an hour, and had got to the area within the park near her which is like really foresty (great description there) and found it amazingly difficult to undo her hands which she had tied with rope, but the mp3 just kept playing the sounds which were making her cunt amazingly wet, almost dripping, and it was incredibly distracting (probably made untieing that bit more difficult well definitely :P) This one still gets very embarresed when undressing in even a forest where she can hear that there is no one around, it all happens very quickly, or at least that's what she aims for, which means that usually it takes double the time, cos speed causes her to mess up like putting a tshirt on backwards, although at least she didn't have to take off her bra, due to...
Dare 3: Buy a shelf bra, if you have no one. Wear the shelf bra or no bra and a fine, tight shirt or blouse a whole weekday. Write a short note afterwards (10 GSPs for shelf bra; 5 GSPs for no bra).
... which made ggetting undressed easier cos didn''t have to go over that hurdle although hope that me getting undressed does not break that dare, as this one knows that she was not meant to take off her tight garment all day (she decided to wear a tight, short tube dress (mainly cos this one knew that the fam car needed washing, and that was the specific clothes needed for Dare 21 see this one had it all planned out!))

Dare 21: Wear the short tube dress, nothing more. Now get a bucket of soapy water and wash your car, bike, or window. Give a detailed report when done (10 GSPs).
Now this dare made me get all hot and bothered down low, whilst being frozen everywhere else sniff sniff. Unfortunately this one chose a tight tube dress, which is probs a big mistake cos as soon as this ones nipples got cold (it's really cold here atm lol) they stuck out a lot, and then everytime this one's nipples or breasts for that matter hit anything or rubbed against the car to make it spotless a burst of pleasure would hit this one, kinda crazy how horny it made this one. As soon as this one got in after washing the car she also realised that as the dress went a little see through when it got wet, which is why she is very glad that she washed the car in the drive (surrounded by trees and greenery mostly) instead of on the road (this one gets embarresed easily )

likes: the feeling of denial, bondage, pain, light humiliation
hard limits: friends/family, openly public,scat, permanent

toys : vibrating/rotating rabbit dildo , bullet vibe, blind fold, collar/leash, 6 butt plugs (range of sizes from tiny to 'too big'), blue tooth vibe, nipple clamps (chain attaching them - bitey version and softer clamp), clit sucker, jelly dildo, suction dildo, clit sucker

its Dirty Code
its BDSM Test
Manda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 03:12 AM   #152
BtO
Distinguished Member

We have a winner:

Congratulation to Kitty Bella!

@ Kitty Bella: If you want, you can use the follow signature from now on:
Kitty Bella wins the slave contest: Female slave contest: Who is a perfect slave?

Many thanks to all my Ex-slaves!

I had much fun with you.

Commentary to the high score:
At the Attachment, you see the high score of the female slave contest.
The score shows the GSPs. I removed all slaves, which have ignored my last rule from the high score.

Have fun
BtO

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	HighScore_04.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	57.1 KB
ID:	3338  
Old 11-01-2012, 11:50 AM   #153
Kitty Bella
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Kitty Bella

Quote:
Originally Posted by BtO View Post

We have a winner:

Congratulation to Kitty Bella!

@ Kitty Bella: If you want, you can use the follow signature from now on:
Kitty Bella wins the slave contest: Female slave contest: Who is a perfect slave?

Many thanks to all my Ex-slaves!

I had much fun with you.

Commentary to the high score:
At the Attachment, you see the high score of the female slave contest.
The score shows the GSPs. I removed all slaves, which have ignored my last rule from the high score.

Have fun
BtO

Thank you Very Much Sir, This Girl will do that. (:

kik is kitty_bella713 do not ask for pics.

Likes/Limits/Toy List < Click for full list

Pick my outfit!!

Got questions? I got Answers!

Kitty Bella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:10 PM   #154
sexy101

May i still join
sexy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 05:06 PM   #155
Kitty Bella
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Kitty Bella

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexy101 View Post
May i still join
Please See the Above Post above your post. master bto had said its over now. to many girls inactive after joining etc.

kik is kitty_bella713 do not ask for pics.

Likes/Limits/Toy List < Click for full list

Pick my outfit!!

Got questions? I got Answers!

Kitty Bella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 02:46 AM   #156
BtO
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexy101 View Post
May i still join
Jack Elam Fan will start the next round on November 14th. Maybe you will join to this contest.

Have fun
BtO
Old 11-10-2012, 03:30 AM   #157
1srburnett

Quote:
Originally Posted by BtO View Post
Here are the first three rules for the female slave contest. Other rules will follow later.

First Rules:

Rule 1: No orgasm without permission. Maybe you will get permission at some of my dares.

Rule 2:
Call me master in all your posts and messages.

Rule 3: From 01 September on, whenever posting on this forum anywhere (or send a PM), you must always use third person. This means "I" "me" "my" and so forth are replaced with "she" "her", and any other variation of that kind.
Sorry I have been following your dares and rules but have been asking my friend before i orgasm and I have had 5 orgasms without asking her please give me 5 punishes on this forum limits: public family cross dressing
1srburnett is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, female, rules, slave, truths