Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 08-17-2013, 04:15 PM   #1
New2this54x

*Walks into the school not in school uniform. I am wearing a normal football outfit. I go up to several nerds and push them out the way. I ask one where the headteacher's office is. He shows me. I walk into the headmasters office and interupt him, I tell him I'm the new jock.

How you gonna punish me teachers? I am the new jock

Pm me and i will pm you a dare from you dislikes, you have been warned .

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68598
New2this54x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 04:22 PM   #2

Whispers to the other nerds "seems like the New jock overconpensating for something below the belt"
2766 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 04:25 PM   #3
New2this54x

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark2766 View Post
Whispers to the other nerds "seems like the New jock overconpensating for something below the belt"
Oi Nerd. Get down on the floor, piss yourself and any thing that comes out of your pants, fucking lick it up

Pm me and i will pm you a dare from you dislikes, you have been warned .

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68598
New2this54x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 04:28 PM   #4

Teacher the bully is telling me to Piss myself
2766 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 05:45 AM   #5
swallowingpantyboy

40 bi sub m

Ill enroll as whatevers needed
swallowingpantyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 07:24 AM   #6
queenmistress

I would like 2 enroll as a teacher and i was also like to enroll two of my slave bitches.

1. slave will acknowledge the proper term to address its owner is Mistress.

2. Slave will acknowledge all men and women nomatter of age is above it and will properly be address with a sir/Ma'am.

3. Slave will acknowledge that it has no privacy and must be honest all times.

4. Slave will acknowledge no furniture unless given permission.

5. Slave will acknowledge no cumming/touching without permission.

6. Slave will acknowledge that it can only use the bathroom squating at 9am and 3pm only unless told otherwise

7. Slave will acknowledge that it eating hours is 9am 2pm 7pm only unless told other wise.

8.Slave will acknowledge it will eat eat off the floor unless told otherwise

9. Slave will acknowledge When alone slave is to be naked always

10. Slave will acknowledge clothes will be properly put away neatly and work clothes out the night before

11. Slave will acknowledge without permission for its owner slave will only go from home to work unless emergency.

12. Slave will acknowledge it cannot make purchases without permission, or can only make a purchase below a maximum price of $100.

13. Slave must suck clean anything that comes out of its slut hole

14. Slave will lick clean any toilet it has the pleasure of using.

15. Slave must drink some piss or add it to a drink everytime slave is allowed to empty its bladder

16. Slave will acknowledge must show proof with pics always.

17. Slave will acknowledge When message it will answer right away

18. Slave will say thank you after completing a task
queenmistress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 11:33 AM   #7
slaveboy365

Default word.

Im in as a jock

wearing womens underwear, bondage, humiliation, pain (mild), spanking, nudity, anal play, golden showers, chastity, risk of getting caught, feet, high heels, semi-public (hidden), light cbt, Pic/Vid, cam

Dislikes (Punishment). Messy, MILD scat, cum eating

Hard limits.Family, Illegal, Harsh pain, bleeding,

kik: slaveboy365

PM me EAT IT and i will eat my cum next time i jerk
slaveboy365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 11:48 AM   #8
DirtyDarez
getDare Sweetheart

Attention Students and Teachers!

It has come to my attention that a number of students are planning an outrageous scheme to have one of the teachers fired!

So, not only will the pair involved be punished but every student except the Nerds, who very kindly helped me by telling me all about the plan, will be punished. So you can all thank the two responsible.

You will all strip naked, take a 1ltr bottle and fill it with either water or piss. be careful though, each has their own downside.

For those of you who chose Water, you will tie the bottle around the base of your penis and balls and do fifty squats, once you are finished, you will do twenty star jumps. Finally, you will drink the water and wait two hours before going to the toilet.

For those of you who chose Piss, you will tie the bottle in the same manner and do thirty squats, once finished you will do ten star jumps and finally, drink the piss.

For the two students involved, I will give you's the chance to come to my office and confess (via PM), your punishment may be lighter if I hear it from you.

Class Dismissed!

Likes: Age Play, Anal, Bondage, Cum, Corporal Punishment, Child-Like Punishments, Role Play, Line Writing, Corner Time, Humiliation, Degredation, Spanking, Messy, Pee, Light Scat, Slight Public, Embarrassing.

Dislikes: Foot Torture, CBT, Drinking Pee, Heavy Scat

Limits: Crossdressing, Femdom, Illegal, Very Dangerous, Friends, Permenant, High Risk of Being Caught, Full Public.
DirtyDarez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 11:55 AM   #9
SweatyUnderwear

HA! Me and subboy1993 got everybody punished
And if he thinks I'm going to his office, he must be stupid
PM Dares
SweatyUnderwear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 12:46 PM   #10
subboy1993
getDare Sweetheart

*walks over to SweatyUnderwear* "yo ok so we didn't get the teacher fired. but dude so worth hahaha we probably just made school history!"
subboy1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 12:58 PM   #11
Toned
Distinguished Member

after being stuck under the bar for what seemed like forever. i managed to roll it off me sending me crashing to the floor with it gasping for breath.

Torture Academy= nerd/smart allec

Last edited by Toned; 08-28-2013 at 01:03 PM.
Toned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 01:01 PM   #12
subboy1993
getDare Sweetheart

"But i'm actually going to do that punishment it sounds like a bit of fun and I can knock it out in the gym too! (did the punishment loved it though I used water I am still getting used to the taste of pee, don't like it all too much yet haha, but on the other hand I love squats more the better!) *I walk into the gym after doing the punishment on my own to get some reps in and notice the nerd from before* "bro what are you doing?"
subboy1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 01:40 PM   #13
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

You know this just may be me, but if I were to plot a conspiracy, it would seem smarter to do so in a way where not everyone can see what you are saying. Apparently, us teachers are going to have to work harder to raise the intelligence levels of our students.
As I said a couple of days ago I will be on vacation for a little bit and I would be giving you BOYS a more hands-on experiment.
While it seems like my concentration has been in English this is going to be a bit of a biology experiment. The first thing I want every student to do is to strip nude. I want you to pinch your nipple with your hand and then while still pinching your nipple I want you to bite down on your tongue not hard but enough to put some pressure on it. If done correctly, one of these painful sensations should not be present as your brain has problems detecting two pain sources at once so it's going to focus on the one that is more important. The same can be said about pain and pleasure as one is going to be more prevalent than the other.

What I want you to do is while still naked, I want you to put a clothespin on each nipple and leave them there for five minutes. While this is happening I want you to play with your cock and balls, if able to, but no cumming. If for some reason you can't control it, you must ruin your orgasm. After the five minutes are up, take the clothespins off and put them on your scrotum for five minutes. During these five minutes you are to either play with your ass or your nipples your choice, once again no cumming, and if for some reason you do you must ruin it. After those five minutes are up you are to roll a dice and edge that many times, waiting at least a minute between each edge. And then I want you to write a report, at LEAST 250 words about the experience. This report is due by September 10th, 5:00 p.m EST (GMT-5).

If you do not have clothespins, roll another dice and multiply that number by 10. You must spank each of your bare butt cheeks that many times with an implement such as a paddle or a hairbrush. You may not use your hand or something soft. Then you will do the dice dare edge as stated above and write a report due at the same time.

So from here teaching staff, students, headmaster, I will be absent on vacation until September the 10th.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 04:48 PM   #14
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komodo Jones View Post
You know this just may be me, but if I were to plot a conspiracy, it would seem smarter to do so in a way where not everyone can see what you are saying. Apparently, us teachers are going to have to work harder to raise the intelligence levels of our students.
As I said a couple of days ago I will be on vacation for a little bit and I would be giving you BOYS a more hands-on experiment.
While it seems like my concentration has been in English this is going to be a bit of a biology experiment. The first thing I want every student to do is to strip nude. I want you to pinch your nipple with your hand and then while still pinching your nipple I want you to bite down on your tongue not hard but enough to put some pressure on it. If done correctly, one of these painful sensations should not be present as your brain has problems detecting two pain sources at once so it's going to focus on the one that is more important. The same can be said about pain and pleasure as one is going to be more prevalent than the other.

What I want you to do is while still naked, I want you to put a clothespin on each nipple and leave them there for five minutes. While this is happening I want you to play with your cock and balls, if able to, but no cumming. If for some reason you can't control it, you must ruin your orgasm. After the five minutes are up, take the clothespins off and put them on your scrotum for five minutes. During these five minutes you are to either play with your ass or your nipples your choice, once again no cumming, and if for some reason you do you must ruin it. After those five minutes are up you are to roll a dice and edge that many times, waiting at least a minute between each edge. And then I want you to write a report, at LEAST 250 words about the experience. This report is due by September 10th, 5:00 p.m EST (GMT-5).

If you do not have clothespins, roll another dice and multiply that number by 10. You must spank each of your bare butt cheeks that many times with an implement such as a paddle or a hairbrush. You may not use your hand or something soft. Then you will do the dice dare edge as stated above and write a report due at the same time.

So from here teaching staff, students, headmaster, I will be absent on vacation until September the 10th.
I have sometime to do this homework, or at least the experimenting part, not the writing yet. So I think I'll walk back up to the school building away from the dorms where I can find an empty classroom and get naked for a bit.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 07:32 AM   #15
Toned
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komodo Jones View Post

If you do not have clothes pins, roll another dice and multiply that number by 10. You must spank each of your bare butt cheeks that many times with an implement such as a paddle or a hairbrush. You may not use your hand or something soft. Then you will do the dice dare edge as stated above and write a report due at the same time.

I did this assignment I striped off so I was naked staring to bite my tongue, I felt a sudden shooting pain, I then grabbed both of my nipples and started to twist hoping that this idea of one pain cancelling the other would work. It worked to a slight degree as the pain I could feel in my tongue lessen, I decided to twist my nipples even harder, this did make the tongue pain completely disappear but my nipples where how turning really red, the pain from my nipples was far worse than what was in my tongue and I could feel my eyes starting to water.
I placed the clothes pins onto my nipples but could not touch myself as am not allowed to as homework for another class. Instead I rub my cock on the edge to a chair to glove myself some sense of pleasure to see if this experiment works, I don’t know if it is because I was not stimulating my cock properly but the pleasure did not counteract the pain in my nipples and as the minutes dragged on and seemed to last for ever the only relive was that after a few minutes the level of pain was causing my nipples to go numb and making the last minutes of so of the clothes pins easier and more manageable.
I next moved the clothes pins onto my scrotum, this was the most painful so far not only where my eyes watering now but tears started to run down my face, whilst I struggle through the pain I start to finger my ass, this does numb the pain a little so maybe there might be something to this whole pleaser reducing pain, by the end of the 5 minutes by balls are aching and my ass hole is also now quite sore.
To attempt to get extra credit I also roll a dice and get a 4 so 4x10=40 I swat my ass 40 times on each cheek with a ruler each time a huge wave of pain shoots through me. By the end my ass is red raw and I can barely sit, but its is all worth it as long as it pleases teacher.

Torture Academy= nerd/smart allec
Toned is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk