Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-21-2022, 08:41 AM   #1
missdimples

Female 28/F - Ask Me Anything :)

Hi everyone!

I've previously been a member of getDare many years ago, but for a variety of personal reasons I ended up taking a longer break, ultimately ending with me also losing access to my old account on here. Nowadays I do not mind that too much though, as I have not been that active anyways and many things changed since then, so I kinda see it as a thing of the past.

Last year I decided to return though and since then mostly spent my time with lurking on the forums, catching up with people I knew from back then and chatting online about both kinky and non-kinky things.

There is one thing I have not done though, which is actually posting something to the forums. I just never really got to it and was also unsure what my first post should be about, so I ended up staying at zero posts for more than a year. Lately I've thought about this again though and decided that I want to contribute to the forum at least a bit, so this AMA is going to be my first one!

Feel free to ask me any kind of questions you might have and I'm happy to answer them, as long as they're not harmful or too personal in some way. Given that all of us like some kinky fun and I'm currently experimenting with some orgasm denial, I decided to spice things up and will do an edge for every post with at least 3 questions.

Looking forward to answering whatever all of you might want to know!

~ Dimples

Ask Me Anything | BDSM Test
Likes, Dislikes, Limits | PM Dares | Toys
missdimples is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ama, askmeanything, dimples, edges