Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 01-14-2024, 03:16 AM   #1
Andrew 25:17
Distinguished Member

Male 30/male/dom seeks 21-30/female/sub in EU (read all)

30/male/dom seeks 21-30/female/sub in EU (read all)

Hello all, after a while I decided to try again with another ad.

Some people here know me and some have surely seen my previous attempts of ads but for those who don't know me let me say something about myself.

I'm Andrew, 30 years old from Italy, in my free time I love to watch movies (cinema is quite a passion for me), I also like to watch tv, read, play videogames, cook and bake and have long walks in the nature. I have more interests and things I like but you'll need be brave enough to get to know me more for that .
About the kinky me, I don't like labels much but I would say I would define myself as a DaddyDom. However for the right person I'm open to most kind of dynamics. I’m also open to any kind of subs as long as some of our kinks are compatible and you can respect my requirements. Feel free to message me if you are unsure about any of this. Speaking of my kinks you can see them here, there are quite a lot and that is probably not even all of them. We don't need to share them all, just some would be enough.

Now about what I'm looking for, this is the most important part, so read carefully.
I'm looking for a serious and long term relationship with a girl between 21 and 35 from Europe/UK and with someone who is interested in build a true and good friendship with me, I want us to be good friends whatever the BDSM dynamic we have is, I want someone who is interested in talk to me, know me let me know her and chat on daily basis about everything really (we both have lives and duties and I'll always respect that but I expect some serious commitment), I also want it to be as real as possible even if long distance so I'll ask for pics and with time possibly vids, calls and video calls (I understand it can need some time and trust for this of course, but I want to be clear that this is something I'll expect at some point). Please be aware that I am not looking for a quick play session or a short time thing nor something based just on playsessions and kinky time. Please only reply if you are looking for my same kind of relationship.

Let's finish the ad with a few technical things, if you're interested and reply me I'll ask for a verification pic (swf and faceless) or voice message within the first-second day so you need be ok with that, also in past I used to be fine with most of message apps but I reached the conclusion the most of them just sucks for a reason or another so I'd prefer much more if you're fine chatting on Discord (not a super strict requirement but very much appreciated).

Alright I think this is enough, if you have some doubt or need me to clarify something feel free to message me and ask, I bite just with consent so don't worry, thank you to everyone who read till here.
Andrew 25:17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2024, 02:45 AM   #2
Distinguished Member

Giving this ad another try so...bump.

LIKES/DISLIKE/LIMITS

BDSM Test

I'm in a lovely and kinky discord server since 2 years now and I'm helping spread the word, we're always looking for new people to join us so if you're interested feel free to contact me .

Life is much too important a thing ever to talk seriously about it.
- Oscar Wilde
Old 03-15-2024, 08:27 AM   #3
Distinguished Member

One more and probably last bump here because apparently I'm too stubborn to accept when a cause is lost lol...

LIKES/DISLIKE/LIMITS

BDSM Test

I'm in a lovely and kinky discord server since 2 years now and I'm helping spread the word, we're always looking for new people to join us so if you're interested feel free to contact me .

- Oscar Wilde
Old 04-21-2024, 12:54 AM   #4
Distinguished Member

Bumping because yes...

LIKES/DISLIKE/LIMITS

BDSM Test

- Oscar Wilde

Advertisements
Kink Talk