Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > missdimples

Rate this Entry

My Likes, Dislikes & Limits

Posted 09-11-2021 at 03:29 PM by missdimples
Updated 03-27-2024 at 01:30 PM by missdimples

I like doing any of these activities and probably did most of them several times already. This is basically the list of stuff that I definitely consider as fun and am happy to work with at any time. It might not be conclusive, but I will add things as I learn more about myself.
  • Bladder Control: Giving up that control and going through some extra discomfort of having to hold back to not make a mess is quite intriguing.
  • Bondage: While many more complex ties are literally impossible unless you're an octopus with oh so many arms, some simple solo-ties can be really arousing.
  • Challenges: I like challenging tasks, even more so when combined with a creative combination of various activities. It's a great way to spice things up and for me to see what I can handle.
  • Clit Play: Gentle massaging, rubbing, teasing, holding clit hood back and messing a little with my bare clit, it's all very intense and nice.
  • Creativity: I'm not a fan of repetitive tasks, both for kink and non-kink, so getting creative tasks is something I highly appreciate.
  • Edging: As long as it isn't done all too excessively I like edging, it's a great way to make the next orgasm even more intense.
  • Exploring: Always open for trying out new things. Do you know any fun kink or activity? Do you have an interesting task idea? I might very well be up for it!
  • Denial (short-term): Can be quite fun to experiment around with, especially when combined with some form of tease or play.
  • Hidden Public: I can not really do any crazy stuff that might impact my daily life, but some gentle hidden public like skipping panties or wearing kegels can be quite arousing. Not sure yet how much I want to do it though.
  • Humiliation: Some humiliation can be a huge turn-on, which probably also explains some of my likes here. Note that this does not mean being objectified or having super rough words thrown towards me without prior discussion.
  • Insertions: I always liked penetration and insertions and usually get somewhat needy for those once I am horny. This is not only limited to things like fingers or an actual toy like a dildo, but I'm also a fan of more exotic / strange ones, e.g. coming up with certain improvised household objects.
  • Nipple Play: I have quite sensitive nipples too and I like playing with them every so often, as that causes a great deal of arousal for me.
  • Orgasms: Well, who knew, right?! I obviously like those
  • Predicaments: Only familiar with some simple ones that can be done alone without complex bondage being involved, but this can be quite a turn on.
  • Pain: Over these years I kinda learned and accepted the fact that I love doing painful things and it's a huge turn on for me, especially breast and pussy torment.
  • Spanking: Probably plays along well with the previously mentioned pain, but I like giving myself some spanks for your pleasure.
  • Teasing: Not in an excessive way, but some teasing is lots of fun and just like edging can greatly improve what is to follow.

Dislikes
I don't like these activities quite as much myself and would not or only rarely do them by myself, but still do them as part of being submissive or for humiliation's sake. Doing any of these more excessively could be considered as a punishment.
  • Anal: I do not really like anal all that much. It can be quite arousing to do like small insertions and such, but I've never been all that much into it. I just greatly prefer pussy over butt.
  • Bastinado: Feet are a really cruel place to spank and that's definitely more a punishment than pleasure, especially as my feet are quite sensitive.
  • Bodywriting: Never really liked doing that myself, so I consider it a dislike that I only do for others joy.
  • Pee Play: Bladder control is one thing which I like, but actually ending up making a mess is super degrading for myself, so I also see this as more of a punishment.
  • Ruins: Well, just like I love orgasms I obviously dislike ruins, duh
  • Semi Public: While hidden public is a like, semi-public already rather counts as a dislike. Some trivial things with a very low risk associated to it are OK, but otherwise it's a pass.
  • Wedgies: Didn't really do that many nor do I know all these sorts that exist, but I somehow rather see them as a punishment than as a like.

Soft Limits
These are things I might be willing to do, but only if I know the dominant person well and it's either previously been agreed upon or we discussed it. Please refrain from directly asking for any of these things without prior discussion, as I might not be willing to do them with you.
  • Clothing Control: Apart from underwear, I usually do not want to do any form of clothing control without previously discussing it.
  • Denial (mid to long term): Can be fun as well, but might sometimes be tricky and is not something I want to grant to anyone. If you're interested in giving out a more complex dare involving denial or have some other idea, let me know and we can talk about it.
  • Pushing Limits: Not a fan of this in general, limits are limits, but if there's an idea, it clearly needs prior discussion.

Hard Limits
I will not do anything on this list and it can be considered final and not up for discussion. Please avoid asking for anything on this list and we will get along just fine.
  • Age Play: That one is a clear turn-off for me and not something I wish to do, including diapers.
  • Blackmail: Hard pass on my side, definitely not something I'm into. Willing to do and try many things, but blackmail is not one of them.
  • Blood: No thanks, not much else to say on this regard. If it happens just in a very minor way due to some toy/play as an accident I won't go crazy, but surely nothing that would willingly cause this.
  • Corner Time: Doesn't give me any arousal or joy, it's just boring and tedious, so no.
  • Family / Friends: No. No. No.
  • Permanent: Well yeah, probably does not need that much explanation. I do not mind things which last a little longer but nothing should end up being permanent.
  • Pictures / Audio / Video: Sorry, my personal life is precious to me and I'm not taking any risks here, I value my privacy.
  • Public: Hard pass as well, neither want to ruin my social life nor end up in jail due to doing weird stuff in public.
  • Scat: Really not my thing and I consider it gross, so no way I'd enjoy any of that.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1414 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments