Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-14-2023, 01:47 AM   #1
SluttySarah

Default Give this 19F anal slut creative dares to train for her monstrous new plug

Hi, I've been gone from getdare for a little while due to vacation and some other issues I have with the site: Please read my blog, since that's a big part of why I am making this thread!! https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97130

Every week, I'll pick out the best 3 dares/tasks I get in this thread, complete them to the best of my ability, and write an extensive report on each of them. The writers of the best dare each week also gets to add a keyword to the thread. If you want to see what I'm interested in, see my signature and profile! This thread will be open for 1 month, until August 15th.

I want to have a good time on GetDare again, and also work on my anal training which I struggled to do on my own. I recently got 2 new plugs, a huge 2.36'' silicone plug and an absolutely ridiculous 2.5'' glass plug. https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog_att...7&d=1685761555 Here they are pictured next to the largest plug I had before, my 2.25'' large hush plug.

I have a medium hush plug (1.75'') and a glass plug (2'') which I can pretty comfortably take, but the 2.25'' large hush plug is a really big jump and takes a lot of work to get in me! When I really need to get it in, using toothpaste works wonders but that burnss!! I've taken the 2.36'' plug in me a few times but always with great difficulty (and after the 2.25'' plug leaves my butt gaping), and I have never tried taking the 2.5'' glass plug since it's just so ridiculously big.

I have experience with enemas and I can take as much as 2.4L some days! I also got a new set of 9 cotton bikini panties for anal stuffings so I don't need to worry about dirtying the underwear I usually wear.

For those who don't want to come up with a long extensive dare, and so I have something to do every day, anyone can post three of the following keywords each day:
Spoiler:
ENEMA: I'll add 300mL to the next enema I take (I'll take cleaning enemas starting at 1.2L, if over 2.4L then I will carry over to next enema)

Spoiler:
PLUG: I'll wear my 2'' glass plug for 5 minutes for every time PLUG has been written

Spoiler:
CLAMPS: I'll wear my harsher clover clamps for a minute for every time CLAMPS has been written

Spoiler:
STUFF: I'll stuff a pair of panties up my butt and pull them out

Spoiler:
GAG: I'll gag myself with a clean pair of panties for 5 minutes

Spoiler:
PUNISH: If I've given you something to punish me for (e.g. forgotten PM dare) specify what it is, and I will have my huge 2.36'' plug in me the next time I write my weekly report on the 3 dares for this thread.

Dislikes: panty stuffing, toothpaste
Limits: public, pics, permanent

Toys

Help me make my snakes and ladders game!

Me

My Rules

I am training to be an anal only slut - I cannot play with my pussy/clit. Whenever I write on GetDare I must wear clover clamps for the first 15min and my glass plug thereafter
SluttySarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2023, 02:47 AM   #2
Azyliux
Baby Member

Star 1

Hello!

I'm glad you've given getDare another go. You have clearly put a lot of thought into why it wasn't working for you previously and ways that you can try to work around that. I really hope this format will work for you—good luck!

I do like that rather than doing everything you will choose the best three dares. However even after reading your blog posts and some of your posting history it's not quite clear what criteria you are using for best dare other than your thread title saying "creative" and where you suggest you might be expecting "a long extensive dare".

Looking at your plugs, the narrow necks mean you won't be getting much training value for stretching out your too-tight hole by simply wearing them in place. I think some dilators or thick dildos might be better for what you are trying to accomplish. Sliding your ring up and down for a while on a 2" dildo would probably work better than a one off stretch around the thickest point on your plugs.

I will give this some thought based on what you have. For now I'll contribute to your next ENEMA, give you some time with your CLAMPS, and purely for my own amusement GAG you with your panties.

Azyliux

Loves (giving): Edging & Orgasm Control, Discipline & Punishment, Humiliation, Anal, Bondage, Exposure
Limits: Dangerous/Self-Destructive, Illegal, Disrespect, Dishonesty

Here are my default safeword rules for online play. While I don't have any PM dares, I welcome contact from everyone who wants to PM or contact me on Signal Messenger (username: Azyliux.69).

Owner of zero. Master participating in the Female Slave Market.
Azyliux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2023, 03:04 AM   #3
SluttySarah

Thank you so much for the advice! You're right that I don't really have a set criteria, unfortunately. Ultimately it'll come down to a lot of things... but I think I'll be considering how feasible it is for me to complete, if there's an aspect of decision making/punishment (which I really like haha), how much effort went into it, if my master likes it, and maybe more things. I'll almost definitely need to privately message people and work out details on most dares too!

And you're also very right about the thin necks of my plugs meaning it doesn't help too much to sit with them in keeping me feeling nice and full Usually what I do to warm up or practice is work a plug in and out of me over and over, so my butt gets used to the widest part of the plug. I don't know if I could stand doing that for my 2.25''+ plugs, but would be fun to try.

As for the keywords, I wrote this gagged and wore my harsher clover clamps for the first minute! The clamps surprisingly don't hurt much at first so this wasn't too bad, although cotton does not taste good (unsurprisingly). And I'll keep a counter at the end of my posts for my next enema - an interesting consequence is I'll likely want to take a big enema sooner to avoid it going up all the way.

Next enema size: (1200)+300mL
edit: Clamps Count: 1
Plug Count: 0

Toys

Me

My Rules

I am training to be an anal only slut - I cannot play with my pussy/clit. Whenever I write on GetDare I must wear clover clamps for the first 15min and my glass plug thereafter

Last edited by SluttySarah; 07-14-2023 at 03:09 AM.
Old 07-14-2023, 03:11 AM   #4
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Welcome back and task

I will add my own congrats for coming back. I hope we can make it a bit better experience for you. And I want to echo Azyliux about the need to focus on stretching and less about filling. You also mentioned using toothpaste as a lube when working to get the larger plug in. That can be fun, but as you said it burns. Do you have more traditional lube? If not, I highly encourage you to get some.

Then for the task, I suggest you lube up your 2” plug, as well as your ass. The spend 10 mins each day basically fucking your ass. Start slow but the goal is to be pushing and pulling the plug in and out of your ass, working the hole and stretching it. The point is to training it to be used to being stretched a bit all the time, and so it becomes a little more elastic. At the end of the 10 mins, lube up the next size plug and work it in, and leave it for 15 mins at least. Repeat this every day for a week and let’s see how that goes.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2023, 03:28 AM   #5
SluttySarah

I have traditional lube ofc (water-based lubelife) haha there's no way I could fit anything in me without it! I just found for the big plug, a bit of toothpaste helped as an incentive for my butt to really push out and accept the plug in, and it also doesn't dry out as quickly. I've had to use it as a punishment a couple times as well.

And thank you for the task! It's pretty similar to what I was trying to do before, so I'm just worried about what I should do if I can't work the next plug size (2.25'') in afterwards every time! You can let me know here, or feel free to PM me to meet in the TorD chat!

I'm also thinking a little bit about the logistics of when I'll pick which dares/tasks to do and when I'll write the reports. And I think I'll select the dares/tasks on Saturday morning, and write reports as soon as I'm finished.

Toys

Me

My Rules

Old 07-14-2023, 05:41 AM   #6
Kindness
Distinguished Member

Consider getting a dildo or an inflatable plug.

The inflatable plug essentially gives you more size options.

For the dildo, the overall diameter would be lower, but by selecting, say, a 5-cm dildo, your ass would be held open wider (compare to the neck of the plug). Also, you might have more fun riding it.

-----

Otherwise, try this:
- Figure out some everyday activities: eating, sitting in front of the computer, sleeping, etc.
- Assign one of your plugs to each activity.
Plug in before starting; plug out when you are done.
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2023, 08:24 AM   #7
SluttySarah

thank you for your post! Hopefully I'm not clogging up the thread too much by responding every time...
I could look into getting new toys, but for now I want to just work with what I have! Thanks for the advice though, I always though inflatable plugs were usually inflated after they go in, but a dildo or dilator might be a good idea! I do want to train with the plugs I have for a while though, since they're plenty of fun.

Are there any specifics you want to suggest for your dare? Like maybe sleeping with a certain plug, for a certain number of days, or anything else like when I'm on getdare, or for an hour after I shower!

Also just in general, not every dare/task has to be focussed on training my asshole. I'm more than happy to try any creative idea - even if it's a little more punishing (I think my master would quite like that). You can involve enemas, my nipple clamps, make me stuff my panties up my butt, and whatever else! I also really appreciate it when I'm told what to do in case I fail - it motivates me to try my hardest and leaves me less confused about what to do if I do fail!

Toys

Me

My Rules

Old 07-14-2023, 03:43 PM   #8
wolf82
Prodigy

Here’s a task idea:

Start out by stuffing one pair of panties in your ass.

Wearing your clamps has, in the past, been a weak spot for you so let’s see where things stand now.

Put your harshest clamps on and start a timer for 1 hour. (So clamps on, panties in ass.)

Since you have a PM dare where the clamps only stay on for 30 minutes, I’ll stick with that as your max time.

But you can’t know when 30 mins comes and goes. You’ll have to take a guess, only checking the time when the clamps are fully off your nipples.

If you go over 30 minutes, you will add every minute you went over onto the time you keep the panties in your ass.

If you fall short of 30 minutes, you will immediately put the clamps back on for the rest of the time you fell short and must then yank the clamps off when you have fulfilled the time you had to makeup.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2023, 04:11 PM   #9
SluttySarah

oooh I really like this one! Having to guess and risk being made to pull off my clamps if I try to take them off too soon is exciting I don't even know if I can pull them off though! I guess I'll just have to really make sure I wait a long time...

Toys

Me

My Rules

The following user says Thank You to SluttySarah for this post:
Old 07-15-2023, 09:39 AM   #10
Geo T
getDare Sweetheart

Hum... I hope I get this right: you want creative dares losely based on your keywords right?
If so, here you go.

Since you want to train your rear slut hole, here is what I demand from you:
1 -ENEMA: you'll need to be clean for the rest: take it at your current quantity. Get on all four and rock back on forth for as long as you can before release. Take your smallest plug in your mouth and don't hesitate to drool,
2 -PLUGs: line them up, smallest to biggest. You will lube them with your mouth which you started in 1. Then, fuck your ass 15 times at the rythm of 1 stroke, in and out, per second. Then take the second biggest one that you'd place into your mouth or licked, drooled over as I doubt you can place the biggest one between your slutty jaws.
3 -STUFF: once done, try to stuff your ass with as many panties as you can. Let's see if you make some progress with this training session. >xD

"Female Slave Market" duties list | Likes and limits |

I will veto out anything I'm not comfy with.
Geo T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2023, 11:00 AM   #11
SluttySarah

Here's what we settled on since I can't thrust my bigger plugs once a second!

I will take my enema and hold for 15 minutes, rocking back and forth with a plug in my mouth. Then, I will push and pull my 1.6'' plug in and out of my butt 50 times, my 1.75'' plug in and out 25 times, my 2'' plug 10 times, my 2.25'' plug 3 times, and my 2.36'' plug once. I may use regular lube, but I will first hold each plug entirely in my mouth first. Then I will stuff as many pairs of panties as I can into my gaping hole.

Toys

Me

My Rules

Last edited by SluttySarah; 07-15-2023 at 11:10 AM.
Old 07-15-2023, 12:20 PM   #12
Kindness
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttySarah View Post
thank you for your post! Hopefully I'm not clogging up the thread too much by responding every time...
I could look into getting new toys, but for now I want to just work with what I have! Thanks for the advice though, I always though inflatable plugs were usually inflated after they go in, but a dildo or dilator might be a good idea! I do want to train with the plugs I have for a while though, since they're plenty of fun.

Are there any specifics you want to suggest for your dare? Like maybe sleeping with a certain plug, for a certain number of days, or anything else like when I'm on getdare, or for an hour after I shower!

Also just in general, not every dare/task has to be focussed on training my asshole. I'm more than happy to try any creative idea - even if it's a little more punishing (I think my master would quite like that). You can involve enemas, my nipple clamps, make me stuff my panties up my butt, and whatever else! I also really appreciate it when I'm told what to do in case I fail - it motivates me to try my hardest and leaves me less confused about what to do if I do fail!
Inflatables do inflate once they're in. A plug is mostly going to inflate inside you, but it will push some on anal ring too.

You don't mention a lot you like outside your ass, and your limits make setting tasks challenging. Nothing wrong with that, but it does make coming up with tasks more challenging.

Try this for the next week:
- Sleep with the 2.25 Hush in. Set it on low.
- First meal of the day must be while holding at least a liter of enema (if you skip breakfast, that's lunch. Etc. Snacks count as meals.)
- Tie your 2" glass plug to your computer chair. If you're using or watching your computer, the plug is in your ass.
- Leave your 1.75" Hush charging by the door. Any time you are outside your apartment, it's in. Set it to vibrate based on ambient noise.

If you fail any of these, extend your time two days.
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2023, 12:25 PM   #13
namesfelix

So heres an interesting one. a Little complex maybe.
youll be playing a game, a physical endurance game with punishments, the quicker you fail the worse it will be the better you do the easier it will be.

the task is simple. do 50 jumping jacks wearing just your panties. not hard, so on top of that, you must be wearing your clover clamps, tight enough to not fall off, and you will have your 1.75'' Hush 2 buttplug in turned to a high setting, in your mouth i want you to hold your 1.6'' metal buttplug. it may be a good idea to tape gag/legging gag yourself to help hold your mouth closed around it.
The task is simple then after do 50 jumping jacks in one go, BUT if you ever stop, or break pace, as in not doing one about every second, you fail and earn a punishment based on how many youve done. if you say fail on the 5th one, you earn every punishment! you can only earn a punishment once. if you make it to 25, then you only earn the punishments above 25. simple.

If you fail to do 10: you must do 50 jumping jacks more onto your total.

If you fail to do 20:replace the metal plug in your mouth with the larger glass one.

If you fail to do 30: before continuing to do the rest, you must knock off your clamps by only flicking them with your fingers. then put them back on and continue.

If you fail to do 40: replace the small hush, with your bigger hush on the same setting.

If you fail to do 50: do the remainder with your nipple clamp weights on.

If you fail to do any punishments, arent able or willing to, or fail to finish all the jumping jacks earned. you must spend the next hour with the panties your wearing in your mouth and plugged with your largest hush set to low, and clamps on.

I will IGNORE unreasonable, unrelated, impossible, or otherwise just very bad dares. It isnt hard~
Limits; Scat, Perm markings, family. watersports.

favs; Nipple play/torture, Bondage, Domination, Using my toys, Extreme Edging. Forced orgasms. Ruined orgasms. Painplay. chastity, game-y dares with rules/tasks/challenges.
giving and taking dares.
namesfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2023, 12:45 PM   #14
SerBlack
getDare Addict

I don't have time for a creative dare at the moment. Just thought I'd drop a message saying to ignore the ... well you know. They're not worth the effort. I hope this time around is much more enjoyable.

Let's go for PLUG so this post actually has purpose.
Old 07-15-2023, 12:54 PM   #15
ella_ella

You need to train your hole to stay relaxed, so how about doing something that worked for me a while ago to learn to take my 1.6” one, my biggest.

As you seem to be pretty used to your asshole being filled, start with your 1.75'' plug, barely lube it with spit, get on your hands and knees, then after teasing your hole a bit insert it and stop when it’s at its wider part. Hold position and don’t let the plug slip inside or out of you, you gotta find the right balance of muscle contraption for it.

Each time the plug falls you need to punish yourself by putting the clamps and keeping them for a minute, if it’s not a limit of yours while you spank your ass with your hand. Each time the plug slips inside, punish yourself by adding a pair of panties inside your mouth for a minute, same spanking instruction.
Then try keeping the plug in place again.

Once you are able to go 5 minutes without it slipping out or in, lube it and fuck yourself with the plug for 10 minute.

You can now move to the next bigger plug, repeating the same procedure.

LIKES : ass spankings, anal, pussy/ass insertion, humiliation, discipline.
HARD LIMITS : breast play, inserting not body-safe object anally, ass to mouth, toothpaste, illegal, permanent, financial, social suicide, enema, public, pics/cam, piss, scat, vomit, blood.
ella_ella is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, clamps, panty stuffing, punishment, training