Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-31-2023, 10:52 AM   #1
SluttySarah

Default Create a Snakes and Ladders Game for Me!

Was looking at some snakes and ladders games and thought it'd be fun to make a snakes and ladders game with the help of getdare! My primary goal is to train my asshole to more comfortably use my 2.25'' and 2.36'' buttplugs, but I'm happy with some tasks with my nipple clamps or panties as well.

I am able to work them (the 2.25'' and 2.36'' ones) in me, with some difficulty in a few minutes, and I usually cannot endure pushing them in and out of me more than 15 or so times in a row. I can wear them for a few hours but it is rather uncomfortable as they are so big and filling. I can wear my 2'' plug for much longer and can push it in/out much more easily.

Here are the toys I own: Buttplugs of sizes: 1.75'', 2'', 2.25'', 2.36'', 2.6'' (I cannot fit the 2.6'' one so please don't use this one)
Clover clamps with 2 attachable 220g weights (I have a hard time wearing the weights for longer than a few minutes so please don't be mean).
And I can fit up to 3 panties up my butt (1 is uncomfortable, 2 is very uncomfortable, 3 takes a lottt of effort and leaves my butt hurt and roughed up enough I won't do anything for the rest of the day)
I will use lube to make things possible, and toothpaste if specified.

How this will work is I will start at the very first post/task/square - complete the task written on the post, then roll a 6 sided dice and move that many squares (tasks) forward and repeat until I complete the task on the 100th square! Please write your tasks with spoilers.

For example, if the person before posted something like

7:
Spoiler:
Wear your 2.25'' buttplug for 1 hour or stuff your panties up your butt and pull them out 3 times. Move back 5 squares.

You would start your post as 8: followed by a spoiler and the task!

It's entirely up to you how hard you want to make this for me! Some devious things you can add are the usual snakes and ladders "go back X spaces," "go to space X" things, but also many other ideas like "reduce your next X rolls by Y," or rules that last for the remainder of the game like "add weights whenever you wear nipple clamps for the first 5 minutes!"

The great part is you can also be nice to me and let me do things like pick my next few rolls or skip forwards or pick a rule to ignore! Or you can be as mean as making me go back to the very first square! I should have a very different experience each time through depending on whose tasks I land on and in what order! I will play through until I reach square 100 3 times, and add the oppurtunity for you to make me play it again through PM dares (maybe if I have 3 votes for it in a week or some other condition as I expect it to be quite time consuming!).

Some rules:
If there are any tasks I cannot do because they break a limit of mine or are simply unfeasible/ridiculous/uninteresting I will do my best to discuss for an alternative! If I still cannot I will treat it as "move back 1d6 squares." If I "go past" square 100 I will simply go to square 100 and complete the game. To prevent infinite loops and to make things a bit easier on me, I have the option of wearing nipple clamps for a minimum of 15 minutes on any non-nipple clamp square and I will be allowed to skip it during future repeat encounters. I won't know if that is likely or not though, so it'll be fun to try and decide if I should just be wearing clamps for everything! For tasks where I already must be wearing nipple clamps, I can add additional weights for 5 minutes to achieve the same future immunity.

Please no repeat posts.

Dislikes: panty stuffing, toothpaste
Limits: public, pics, permanent

Toys

Help me make my snakes and ladders game!

Me

My Rules

I am training to be an anal only slut - I cannot play with my pussy/clit. Whenever I write on GetDare I must wear clover clamps for the first 15min and my glass plug thereafter
SluttySarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2023, 10:53 AM   #2
SluttySarah

1:
Spoiler:
I will decrease the next 3 rolls I make by 1. However I will be allowed to reroll once.

Toys

Me

My Rules

I am training to be an anal only slut - I cannot play with my pussy/clit. Whenever I write on GetDare I must wear clover clamps for the first 15min and my glass plug thereafter
Old 09-01-2023, 09:17 AM   #3
mafiaka
Distinguished Member

2:

Spoiler:
2.25'' buttplug in and out 10 times; stuff one panty afterwards for 30 mins
mafiaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2023, 09:38 AM   #4
Sasahara
getDare Devil

Spoiler:
Stuff whatever number you rolled divided by two (rounding up) pairs of panties into your ass for 60 minutes divided by the number you rolled.
Then go forward 5 spaces and do the next task as soon as the panties come out of your ass.
Old 09-01-2023, 11:35 AM   #5
mafiaka
Distinguished Member

4:

Spoiler:
Drench two panties in chocolate sauce or cooking oil and leave them in until you get to a square with a number divisible by 3
mafiaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2023, 01:47 PM   #6
flon2
Distinguished Member

5:
Spoiler:

Wear your panties over your face like a mask until you roll a six.

Lube your ass and go back to start.
flon2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2023, 06:55 PM   #7
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

6:
Spoiler:
Wear nipple clamps for 15 minutes while kissing your 2.6" plug, promising it that one day you will use it

Orgasms controlled by Sir DungeonMaster
Currently: DENIED
2024 Cum Counter: 4
Orgasm Log: Here

StealthyKitten is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2023, 07:35 PM   #8
generaterox

This sounds like a great game my little slut!

Spoiler:
You’ll move forward 10 spaces and perform 10 panty stuffings.

Master of PastramiKitten and SluttySarah18

Likes: Giving fun dares, humiliation, degradation, anal, light nipple torture, pussy play, edging, bladder control, golden showers, hidden public, setting rules

Dislikes: Scat, AtM

Limits: Permanent damage, involvement of family and friends, public, blood
generaterox is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to generaterox for this post:
Old 09-02-2023, 09:12 AM   #9
flon2
Distinguished Member

Spoiler:

Insert your 2 inch plug and do 50 squats.

Move back 2 spaces
Old 09-02-2023, 10:17 AM   #10
Leland
Distinguished Member

Spoiler:
Insert your 2.36" plug. Count the seconds required to insert it, starting from the moment you touch it.
1-30: roll your next dice 2 times then read the two options and choose one.
31-60: add +2 to your next roll.
61-90: Spank each ass cheek 10 times with a hairbrush or hard book.
91-120: roll 2 dices and push it that many times out and in you.
121 or more: lube it with toothpaste, roll 2 dices and push it that many times out and in you.

Loves: bladder control & pee play, forced/risking pee drinking, edging, permissions, dreams.
Likes: orgasm control & cum play, dices, self-bondage, light pain, cock teasing, games.
Punishments: pee drinking, cum eating, hard likes, denial, ruin, cornertime.
Limits: others, long dares, messy, diapers, wedgies, scat, pics, vids.

PM Dares

This krazy kitty owns Luzifell's orgasms furever. Ain't it funny?
Leland is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Leland for this post:
Old 09-02-2023, 12:04 PM   #11
Pussycat.

Spoiler:
Attach clamps to your nipples for next 2 turns and 20 bare breast jumping jacks.

No Toys currently. Only household items

PM me slap, I slap my face once hard on each cheek

If you find me online wasting time - feel free to give me quick punishment
Pussycat. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2023, 12:51 PM   #12
Leland
Distinguished Member

Spoiler:
In Pythagorean numerology, the number 11 represents a gateway to higher consciousness. So it's time to transcend: strip naked, wear your 2.36" plug and clamps and sit in the lotus position on a pillow on the floor. Start a timer, close your eyes, stand still and meditate for 1d6+5 minutes. There's a catch: you cannot check the timer. When you think the time is up, open your eyes. If you meditated long enough: well done! Ascend the game with the number of minutes you had to meditate. If you stopped too soon: there are weights on your soul that pull you down: from now on, add weights whenever you wear nipple clamps for the first 5 minutes!

Loves: bladder control & pee play, forced/risking pee drinking, edging, permissions, dreams.
Likes: orgasm control & cum play, dices, self-bondage, light pain, cock teasing, games.
Punishments: pee drinking, cum eating, hard likes, denial, ruin, cornertime.
Limits: others, long dares, messy, diapers, wedgies, scat, pics, vids.

PM Dares

This krazy kitty owns Luzifell's orgasms furever. Ain't it funny?
Leland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2023, 03:33 PM   #13
flon2
Distinguished Member

Spoiler:

Bummer, no lube for five turns. Just toothpaste.
Old 09-03-2023, 09:08 AM   #14
SluttySarah

As an idea inspired by Leland, when 25 squares have been filled out, I will play this game once with 25 being the end square. I will do the same once at 50, and once at 75! I'll write a detailed report so that you all have a better idea of how the game might play out.

I've been a bit busy with moving for the new school year and might also be travelling to meet up with friends at a different uni before classes start in this next week, so might not be able to play right away, but I will ASAP after 25 squares have been filled out!

Also as suggested by Leland, so that every post has a square attached,

13:
Spoiler:
I must now follow the rule: Any plug going in me stays in me between tasks, I may take it out half an hour after my last task. If a task involves more than one plug, I will use the largest one. I may drop this rule if I find a way to return to this square.

I also think with these changes it could be fun for squares 25, 50, 75, and 100 to be a little special as the final task I complete before finishing the game. Not quite sure on what to do for them, but I welcome any suggestions! I do want to do something fun with "unlucky 13" or other "special" numbers.

Toys

Me

My Rules

Last edited by SluttySarah; 09-03-2023 at 09:11 AM.
Old 09-03-2023, 09:50 AM   #15
flon2
Distinguished Member

Spoiler:

Mini game

Start with your smallest plug. Insert 15 times. Flip a coin. If it's heads congratulations you've won the game. If it's tails move up one plug size and repeat.

If you got a heads on the first flip move back 5 spaces.
Otherwise move forward 2 spaces.

Last edited by flon2; 09-03-2023 at 01:01 PM.
The following user says Thank You to flon2 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, game, nipple clamps, panties, snakes & ladders