Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

View Poll Results: Should I create a fresh new thread?
Yes, lets just start over 3 50.00%
Yes, but with different rules 2 33.33%
Nah, the live truth game in chat is better 1 16.67%
Nah, let this thread just die 0 0%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-04-2018, 11:25 PM   #1
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Question Battle of the sexes: Truth!

Battle of the sexes: Truth!

Thank this post to indicate that you are in and people may ask you any truth question and you will answer with absolute honesty.

Now, any guy may ask any girl or any girl may ask any guy that joined a Truth. Try to make your Truth specific for the sex that needs to answer it.

Anyone who joined must also ask questions at least every once in a while, instead of only answering them. Only people who added a Thanks to the OP are officially playing.

You may ask a Truth to all girls/guys in the tread and all must answer OR you may direct your question to a specific girl or guy and only he/she must answer it.

Girls must color the questions directed at guys in blue!
Guys must color the questions directed at girls in pink!

People who join in later are free to choose whether or not to answer any Truth that was asked earlier but they are obliged to answer all questions that get posted after they join.

I hope this proves popular. Let the truths begin!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Last edited by Jaro; 05-05-2018 at 02:32 AM.
Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 11:26 PM   #2
bthomas
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to bthomas

I'll join. Ask away.

Looking to meet and talk to new people and expand my horizons.

Photo credits: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/F...ay_on_back.jpg

Shout out to Grendelkhan and Lady Byron for using Creative Commons licensing.
bthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 11:27 PM   #3
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by bthomas View Post
I'll join. Ask away.
You must specifically thank the post to indicate that you joined.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 12:08 AM   #4
SubRed92
Account Banned

I'm in as well! I can't do much dares so truths shall take it's place
SubRed92 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SubRed92 for this post:
Old 05-05-2018, 12:13 AM   #5
Simi

I am in as well First one in for the women

Boys, when was the last time you had a wet dream and can you remember what it was you dreamt about?

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Fancy a pounding from a piggy?
Check out my anal stretching dice dare!

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)
Simi is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Simi for this post:
Old 05-05-2018, 02:04 AM   #6
SubRed92
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simi View Post
Boys, when was the last time you had a wet dream and can you remember what it was you dreamt about?
Hmm, strangely enough the one wet dream I remember was from maybe 8 or 9 years ago. Is it strange I can't recall any recent ones? Or do I even have them anymore? Even if I did they must not have been noteworthy.

Anyways, this one was pretty vanilla. In the dream, somehow a female classmate ended up in my bedroom. I don't know how, she just did. One thing to note is that I had a crush on this girl. I'm not sure if there was any slow build up of sexual tension in the dream, or if jumped straight to the fun part.

She was on her back on my bed, legs spread for me as I was fingering and licking her pussy. It all felt very very real. I remember she was very wet and I was really into it. I don't remember anything after that, other than the fact that I woke up when she rode me to an orgasm in the dream. I was left a horny mess after the dream.

You can imagine how tough it is being in the same class with the girl you fucked in your dreams the night before. I was replaying the scene in my head the entire day.

Girls, how would you feel if you woke up and your clit has turned into a dick? What kind of dick would you prefer it to be? (size, shape, etc)

Last edited by SubRed92; 05-05-2018 at 02:10 AM. Reason: added a question for the girls
SubRed92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 11:14 AM   #7
Calcifer

Just joined!

Girls, when was the last time you received a dick pic from a guy? Was it requested or unsolicited? Can you describe what it looked like? Did you enjoy the picture, or did you not?

I want to try answering Simi's previous question, but I honestly can't remember when my last one was... Probably within the past year, because I still get them occasionally. But I almost never remember my dreams (not even normal ones). I don't think I've ever remembered a wet dream.

PM Dares
Ask for my Kik
Calcifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 11:28 AM   #8
BondageLisa
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
Just joined!

Girls, when was the last time you received a dick pic from a guy? Was it requested or unsolicited? Can you describe what it looked like? Did you enjoy the picture, or did you not?
It's been a while since I've been on kik, so I wouldn't know exactly when. However I frequently recieve unsolicited dick pics. I wouldn't know what it looked like since I'm simply not interested in it.

Guys, how often do you see someone and have naughty thoughts involving them?

Lisa | 24 | Female | Submissive

Click here for Likes, Dislikes, Limits, PM Dares and other important info

Not looking for submissives
Not Looking for a mommy/daddy

BondageLisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 11:52 AM   #9
Calcifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BondageLisa View Post
Guys, how often do you see someone and have naughty thoughts involving them?
I usually don't have naughty thoughts about somebody if I just see them in passing. Most of the time I might admire a person who looks attractive, without thinking any naughty thoughts (just "hey she's really pretty" or "hey he's really handsome"). If this person has specific traits that stick out to me, then I occasionally remember them later and fantasize a little (unusual things stick out the most to me, like strong accents, tattoos, extreme body types, or large asses). The exception is when I'm actually people-watching (maybe sitting alone at a café or at the beach). Then I'll often think naughty thoughts about people I see, because I'm not busy and I have more time to think (and when I have time to think, naughty thoughts are sure to come up sooner or later).

PM Dares
Ask for my Kik
Calcifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 01:27 PM   #10
Slavejenni
getDare Sweetheart

Girls, how would you feel if you woke up and your clit has turned into a dick? What kind of dick would you prefer it to be? (size, shape, etc)

I’d not be happy at all, I wouldn’t want a dick instead of my clit. If it did happen it wouldn’t matter what type it was I’d be pretty upset

The last time I reviewed a dick pic was yesterday on kik, I was chatting to someone I met in a chat room and they sent me it as the very first thing in the conversation. It looked like a cock lol, average size though of course he described it as huge. It was very unwelcome, unsolicited dick pics aren’t welcome.

Dislikes: disrespect, misogynistis
Limits: permanent damage, anything involving minors! Pics/cam/voice, social suicide, black mail, enema, prolapsing

PM me for my kik

Where I’ve been

My AMA

My bdsm test results
Slavejenni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 01:29 PM   #11
Slavejenni
getDare Sweetheart

Boys, have you ever cross dressed and if so how do you feel in women’s clothing?

Dislikes: disrespect, misogynistis
Limits: permanent damage, anything involving minors! Pics/cam/voice, social suicide, black mail, enema, prolapsing

PM me for my kik

Where I’ve been

My AMA

My bdsm test results
Slavejenni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 01:37 PM   #12
atownesq
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to atownesq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slavejenni View Post
Boys, have you ever cross dressed and if so how do you feel in women’s clothing?
I have when ordered to, in fact one rule from my Mistress that I have to follow is that I must always wear panties when possible...I feel somewhat humiliated and silly. To clarify, the source of humiliation is not some misogynistic notion that somehow equates feminism with inferiority, but rather knowing how ugly/stupid/silly I look in female clothes, and the social stigma/taboo of knowing I would be labeled a freak, pervert, etc for wearing female clothes if people knew.

Dislikes: public, corner time, shaving, exposure, drinking pee, anal, forced bi, writing lines, pics/cam.

Limits: Illegal, permanent/long term harm, financial, vomit, pee hole insertions, blood, needles, involving others without consent.

PM Dares

Toys/Clothes
atownesq is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to atownesq for this post:
Old 05-05-2018, 01:54 PM   #13
Sismaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simi View Post
I am in as well First one in for the women

few weeks ago, but I don't remember what it was about

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
Sismaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 01:55 PM   #14
Sismaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slavejenni View Post
I have crossdressed multiple times and I feel amazing in it. It turns me on a lot

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
The following user says Thank You to Sismaster for this post:
Old 05-05-2018, 01:56 PM   #15
Sismaster

Girls what was the last time you send a naked pic to someone

The following user says Thank You to Sismaster for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk