Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-03-2023, 08:01 AM   #21
Sophie :)
getDare Sweetheart

Hey again everyone,

I've now found a new Master! (Who wants to remain anonymous, but he is among you somewhere )

While I start exploring stuff with him I won't be continuing this thread any further, as we thought it would be a bit too much at a time, but hopefully at some point I will be back with a thread, and you'll all get to see just what has happened to me. (Probably something involving having become a permanently horny mess I should imagine...)

I just thought I'd put this on here for any interested parties to know and as an explanation as to why this thread is now pretty much dead - Another thing some people might be interested in, no touching without permission was an almost universal suggestion on this thread, and I can tell you, that is definitely happening now....

Anyway, I hope you all have a great time in future on here, and see you around!

Sophie

I've recently-ish joined GD and I'm looking forward to trying out many new things, making some new friends, and learning a little more about my kinky side.

If you feel like maybe you want to get to know me a little better, I'm always just a message away...

Until then,
Sophie

Help me orgasm!

Some Likes, Dislikes, and Limits (still a work in progress)
Sophie :) is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
creating a sub, experiment, idea, rules, tasks