Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 10-07-2018, 12:19 AM   #1
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

Red face Let me verbally humiliate you!

Hi everyone.

I've been enjoying bullying the people over in this thread, so I thought I'd share the love with the rest of getdare. Post in here if you're happy for me to try to verbally humiliate you.

Here's how this will work:
1) Post here saying you'd like me to condescend, degrade, tease or bully you.
2) List anything that's off limits. These are different to your normal limits, in that it's specifically things you don't want me talking about.
3) List anything else I should know, anything specific you want me to humiliate you for, or just a word or two about what you like about humiliation.
4) I'll make a post in here verbally humiliating you. No PM's, being humiliated publicly is part of the fun.
5) It's basically given that I'm going to be a little mean to you, so at the end of the post I'll include something nice about you in a spoiler. You can take this as aftercare, as well as a gentle reminder that I don't really mean the mean stuff I said. <3
6) Please check above to see if I'm open for requests. If I get too many, I close them for a time to keep up. If I'm closed, I'll be back in a day or so! If you post when I'm not open, I'm going to have to ignore you.
7) I love when people come back for more after their first humiliation, but please wait at least 24 hours before requesting again. There are other people that are waiting and, frankly, that soon after your first one, I probably won't have much to add.
Categories
Condescend - Choose this if you like being talked down to. This is the option for all the pets, littles and dollies that can't think for themselves.

Tease - Choose this if you want to be teased. I'll gently poke and prod and laugh at you. This is what I'm most used to, I'm nice like that. ^^

Degrade - Choose this if you want to be degraded. I'll tell you you're worthless, garbage or not even worth my time. This can be pretty harsh, but remember, it's all in good fun.

Bully - Choose this if you want to experiment. I'll look through your profile and say whatever I want to. This may be wildly off mark, or it may be your new favorite thing, who knows?
~

Here's hoping I can make at least one of you blush before this thread is over!

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies

Last edited by KittenLicks; 10-10-2018 at 12:05 PM.
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 8 users say Thank You to KittenLicks for this post:
Old 10-07-2018, 12:25 AM   #2
ChubbyShySissy
getDare Devil

I'll give this a go. Bully me!

Nothing really off limits. I'm a bit of a pushover, a sissy and chubby. Be as harsh as you like, should be fun!
My New AMA!
A DUMB GOONERS DENIAL HELL!
ChubbyShySissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 12:31 AM   #3
kanger
getDare Sweetheart

Let's give this a try. I too want to get bullied!
No limits. I live alone, don't have many friends, I am balding and usually have no guts to approach girls.
For more about my Likes/Dislikes/Limits go to here
Toys:4 cm buttplug, 7.5 cm buttplug(can't get it in ), 18 cm dildo, metal handcuffs, clothespins, candles, cock-rings
183/100 Weight of Torture
kanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 12:33 AM   #4
CagedHiruzen

Let's try all four of them and see how this goes.

Formally hiruzen_takaski

KIK: Gmodman1994

PM Dares

Overstimulation: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89043

Deepthroat: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89042

Non-sexual: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89041

Anal: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89040

Basic: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89039

Come join me and Kila here: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=358981
CagedHiruzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 12:33 AM   #5
chrs
Distinguished Member

Bring it on
1)Please humiliate me
2) Nothing
3) Nothing much but It's always best if it true or at least not too farfetched
Would go in the direction of Degrade or Bully, your choice
Limits: pic/video, public, personal info, messy, illigal, pee/poo, cbt, permanent
PM Dares
chrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 12:46 AM   #6
NoPantsKayla
Distinguished Member

Tease me, only limit is don't comment on my family or the fact I'm broke, I know that xD. I only have plain white Fruit of the Loom tighty whities. Part of me wants to throw them all away and put cute panties in my drawer, but I'm too broke/scared of family finding out. I've even considered writing things on them to pretty them up a little. Once I wrote 'LOVE' across the rear of a pair, checked myself out in the mirror, then threw them away. I can only imagine dropping my drawers for a girl while I'm wearing underwear that says 'I LOVE YOU'.
NoPantsKayla is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 01:00 AM   #7
FrenziedHazel

Talking

I was going to say tease, but you seem pretty harmless, so I'll go with bully. :-)
FrenziedHazel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 01:09 AM   #8
Fei Long

Go ahead and bully me.

I let my (now ex-) boyfriend train me to be a premature ejaculator (under 30 seconds) and I still keep my little dick in Thomas the Tank Engine briefs instead of boxers thanks to him...

Loves
Furry/Pet-Play Small Penis HumiliationSoggy Biscuits Verbal Humiliation

CBT Crotch/Undies Sniffing Cum Facial Corner Time Diapers Ruined Orgasm Sissy Shaved Pubes Wedgies/Being Bullied

Limits
Family • Illegal • Permanent • Scat
Fei Long is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 01:16 AM   #9
KittenLicks

Yay, my first victims.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyShySissy View Post
I'll give this a go. Bully me!

Nothing really off limits. I'm a bit of a pushover, a sissy and chubby. Be as harsh as you like, should be fun!
You're posting on a thread asking to be humiliated, of course you're a pushover. I mean, your name is ChubbyShySissy. How does it feel knowing that everyone you talk to on Getdare immediately knows you're a fat slut? At least you like chastity. A sissy like you doesn't deserve orgasms. Besides, I bet your clitty would look cute in a tiny pink cage~ It'd be just about the only tiny thing about you.

Spoiler:
You actually have a pretty attractive body, if I'm being honest. I think a little chubbiness is cute!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanger View Post
Let's give this a try. I too want to get bullied!
No limits. I live alone, don't have many friends, I am balding and usually have no guts to approach girls.
Well, you seem to have approached me fine. What, you can only approach girls when it's to ask them to humiliate you? That's just a little pathetic, don't you think? I'll tell you a secret, because I'm feeling nice: Your looks aren't going to matter to any girls when you're on your knees anyway. And if you're too shy to speak, there's a much better use for your mouth. See? We'll find a place for you yet.

Spoiler:
Hey, your profile says you're a new sub. ^_^ Good on you for exploring things, and I hope you're having fun with it. <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CagedHiruzen View Post
Let's try all four of them and see how this goes.
You can't just pick all four, silly. Not to mention the last one is 'I'll say whatever I want', so that'd be the same as just picking bully, really. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrs View Post
Bring it on :)
1)Please humiliate me
2) Nothing
3) Nothing much but It's always best if it true or at least not too farfetched ;)
Would go in the direction of Degrade or Bully, your choice :)
Can't even choose, huh? Are you sure you're a crossdresser and not a bimbo? You've got the huge boobs already, and a toy collection to rival a sex shop, so you're about halfway there. All you're missing is the vacant expression and mouthful of cum. See if you can't work on those, sweetie. <3

Spoiler:
What a cool toy collection! ^_^ I noticed you had bimbo hypno files listed in a blog entry, so I hope you enjoy being called a bimbo. <3

I think I'll be handling these three at a time, so the posts don't end up being massive. Don't worry, other people, I'll get to you all! I didn't expect so much interest, and it does take a bit to write these. c:

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
The following 3 users say Thank You to KittenLicks for this post:
Old 10-07-2018, 01:19 AM   #10
Simi

Go on kitty do your worst degrade me

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Fancy a pounding from a piggy?
Check out my anal stretching dice dare!

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)

Last edited by Simi; 10-07-2018 at 01:54 AM.
Simi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 01:46 AM   #11
LegLuvr

I’d like to be bullied by that lovely Kitten up there! ^-^
Add to my calendar!
I am Baby Ariana the Songbird. If I do not refer to myself as this, then I must be harsly punished by you fine people.
Make me a looser in all Threads!

Claimed by Miss Poxy.
If you spot any typos or grammatical errors in my writing, PM me with a punishment!

LegLuvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 01:50 AM   #12
lilith_
getDare Devil

I don't wanna be bullied but I'm a bully myself and this thread is AWESOME! Enjoy you pathetic losers heheheheheehheheeeee

last orgasm: november 2022
my discord server: how to get in
wanna message me? my usernames
lilith_ is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to lilith_ for this post:
Old 10-07-2018, 01:53 AM   #13
amethyst353
getDare Sweetheart

This is such a unique thread I can't not try it.

1)Bully
2)gender identity

loves: humiliation, gags, bodywriting, bondage, games
limits: pics with face, messing with sleep, public, heavy blackmail, videos, permanent, scat, extreme pain Note: I transitioned years ago - wearing women's clothes isn't a dare. If you give me a sissy-themed dare, I will ignore you.

Full likes/limits | Toys/Items I Own | PM Dares (friends only for a bit) | My current rules
amethyst353 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 01:56 AM   #14
kanger
getDare Sweetheart

If this doesn't explode too much and you have some time to spare, degrade would be nice
EDIT: This is getting too a lot of attention, skip me then ^^
For more about my Likes/Dislikes/Limits go to here
Toys:4 cm buttplug, 7.5 cm buttplug(can't get it in ), 18 cm dildo, metal handcuffs, clothespins, candles, cock-rings
183/100 Weight of Torture

Last edited by kanger; 10-07-2018 at 02:07 AM.
kanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 01:59 AM   #15
KittenLicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throwaway2018 View Post
Tease me, only limit is don't comment on my family or the fact I'm broke, I know that xD. I only have plain white Fruit of the Loom tighty whities. Part of me wants to throw them all away and put cute panties in my drawer, but I'm too broke/scared of family finding out. I've even considered writing things on them to pretty them up a little. Once I wrote 'LOVE' across the rear of a pair, checked myself out in the mirror, then threw them away. I can only imagine dropping my drawers for a girl while I'm wearing underwear that says 'I LOVE YOU'.
Aw, that's cute! Tighty whities are those undies little boys wear, right? If you wanted to pretty up your undies so badly, you should have added hearts and flowers too. Don't worry, I'm sure any girl that sees will laugh with you, not at you.

I mean, I'm laughing at you, but that's because you wear tighty whities.

Spoiler:
You don't have all that much info on your profile, but apparently you joined yesterday? ^^ Welcome to getDare!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenziedHazel View Post
I was going to say tease, but you seem pretty harmless, so I'll go with bully. :-)
Hi there Hazel, I hear you like showing your tits to strangers online. ^_^ That's pretty shameful, you know. Whatever happened to being an uppity bottom? Needing to be forced to your knees if someone wants you to kneel? Is a few stern words all it takes for you expose yourself now? I'm not complaining, I'm sure you're very cute on your knees. ^_^

Spoiler:
Hey, I loved your blog entry. <3 Going from top to bottom like that is an interesting transition, and wow your ropework is stunning! I didn't know rope could look beautiful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fei Long View Post
Go ahead and bully me.

I let my (now ex-) boyfriend train me to be a premature ejaculator (under 30 seconds) and I still keep my little dick in Thomas the Tank Engine briefs instead of boxers thanks to him...
Ahahaha.

30 seconds, seriously? I'd ask how you plan to have sex but, well, I think anyone you show that tiny thing to will laugh you out of the room. And Thomas the Tank Engine? Are you 20 or are you 8? I'd ask if you still wet the bed, but well, I imagine your nickname is Piddle Pants for a reason. Loser.

Spoiler:
Your profile is the most humiliation focused I've ever seen. ^^ Some of the things in your about me are really hot though, good job, if you wrote them. <3

PM Dares
~ Fieldofbunnies

Advertisements
Kink Talk