kik: maxperversity

Likes/Limits

BDSM Test Results
Human Sexmap
maxperv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 10:36 AM   #47
Triangle
The Bitch who cares......

Following are the tasks that have earned Team Yellow a yellow checker for this move

Task code: T12 (done for the 1st time)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triangle View Post
T12 – Triangle’s Blue Dice
Rolled a 4 = 10 minuites stood in shower (cold water only)
Not really sure what to write as a report, other than that it was 29'C outside, so felt amazing
Task Code: T33 (done for the 1st time)
Quote:
T33 – Control in Corner
Do as many strokes as you need to near an orgasm and then stop touching now stand in the corner for 20 minutes, holding a coin to the wall with your nose and hands at your back. Every time the coin drops 5 minutes are added.

Was OK - just boaring as anything, made sure not to drop it. Was interesting when I go an itch on my noise (managed to scratch against the side of coin) - when I finished I enjoyed my orgasm - but could of managed with out - but that would be a waste of a slave!
Task Code: T02 (done for the 1st time)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nina@ View Post
Hey thanks Tri for doing 2 tasks, this is the first time I have actually read a task report from you..

T02 - I spanked each ass cheek 60 times using a wooden ruler.. spanked myself after a long time and it was fun... The number wasn't too high or too low..
Through this post we as a team have collectively decided to make a valid move, well within 72 hours from our opponents last move, by placing the earned checker in E3

The tasks that our team has done so far in this game, arranged in ascending order codewise are listed in the image & google sheet (click image)

The 72 hours time frame for Team Red to make their next move starts NOW!!

BvG : 223 Wins & 12 Losses (including 3 by stupidity) & a few close draws
228 wins will be back to 95% win rate

:D
Triangle is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Triangle for this post:
Old 07-07-2018, 11:53 AM   #48
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

T33 – Control in Corner
Do as many strokes as you need to near an orgasm and then stop touching now stand in the corner for 20 minutes, holding a coin to the wall with your nose and hands at your back. Every time the coin drops 5 minutes are added.

This turned out easier than I expected. I haven't been on denial recently so it was to stop stroking, and the urge went away almost immidietly once I started in the corner. I tried counting time, but lost focus at about 3 minutes (I think), so my mind just kind of wandered for the rest of it until my phone lightly buzzed me away at 20 minutes.

I suggest E4

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:

Last edited by kamita721; 07-07-2018 at 11:59 AM.
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 05:41 PM   #49
nina@
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Thanks for playing the move.. I was busy and going to ask you anyways so you read my mind there..
Also love how you have sorted the tasks to make it look more organized

D3 is red as per their last move and our grid has only 6 rows

Also team yellow .. time for a new captain.. how about Triangle as next captain unless she is busy next week.. @Max and Tri what do you guys think..

Last edited by nina@; 07-07-2018 at 05:55 PM.
nina@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 10:36 PM   #50
amethyst353
getDare Sweetheart

I just did T41

Here are the ten people I sent PM dares to. I'm documenting it so that I can keep track oh how many I've sent as I go and in case anyone wants to pile on to these folks.

1. feminizedboi
2. Foxy1
3. Orihimefanboy
4. Thatboy
5. Sissylittlelucy
6. Leglovingsissy
7. PotatoFace
8. SlaveKitten01
9. TheLastCenturian
10. Ana The Sniper

I will add that I am very disappointed in nina@. I was going to add pm dares for the yellow team just for funsies, but you are the only one that accepts them and your inbox is full :P

I also recommend E4

loves: humiliation, gags, bodywriting, bondage, games
limits: pics with face, messing with sleep, public, heavy blackmail, videos, permanent, scat, extreme pain Note: I transitioned years ago - wearing women's clothes isn't a dare. If you give me a sissy-themed dare, I will ignore you.

Full likes/limits | Toys/Items I Own | PM Dares (friends only for a bit) | My current rules
amethyst353 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 01:54 AM   #51
Triangle

Quote:
Thanks for playing the move.. I was busy and going to ask you anyways so you read my mind there..
Also love how you have sorted the tasks to make it look more organized

D3 is red as per their last move and our grid has only 6 rows

Also team yellow .. time for a new captain.. how about Triangle as next captain unless she is busy next week.. @Max and Tri what do you guys think..
Fixed sheet
Addedd Red D3 & remove rows 7+8

Sheet should allow anyone to add tasks & moves (it is set to not log your identity

The following user says Thank You to Triangle for this post:
Old 07-08-2018, 03:58 AM   #52
nina@
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by marissa353 View Post

I will add that I am very disappointed in nina@. I was going to add pm dares for the yellow team just for funsies, but you are the only one that accepts them and your inbox is full :P
I am sorry, my inbox got filled up, I have made space now

MarvHarvey has joined the yellow team

Also team yellow .. time for a new captain.. how about Triangle as next captain unless she is busy next week.. @Max, Tri, Marv what do you guys think..

Last edited by nina@; 07-08-2018 at 04:12 AM.
Old 07-08-2018, 04:49 AM   #53
Triangle

Old 07-08-2018, 06:16 AM   #54
Mousey123
getDare Sweetheart

I have done - T47 - Post relevantly in two different threads where you have never interacted with the OP of the thread before
see the links for where I posted.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...59#post3349659
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=345381

really enjoying doing the social dare, fits well with in my limits and restrictions, while adding valuable contributions to the site

I suggest f1 for our go

Last edited by Mousey123; 07-08-2018 at 09:04 AM.
Mousey123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 09:11 AM   #55
sciencegal

Following are the tasks that have earned Team Red a red checker for this move

Task code: T33 (done for the 1st time)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamita721 View Post
T33 – Control in Corner

This turned out easier than I expected. I haven't been on denial recently so it was to stop stroking, and the urge went away almost immidietly once I started in the corner. I tried counting time, but lost focus at about 3 minutes (I think), so my mind just kind of wandered for the rest of it until my phone lightly buzzed me away at 20 minutes.

I suggest E4
Task code: T41 (done for the 1st time)
Quote:
Originally Posted by marissa353 View Post
I just did T41

Here are the ten people I sent PM dares to. I'm documenting it so that I can keep track oh how many I've sent as I go and in case anyone wants to pile on to these folks.

1. feminizedboi
2. Foxy1
3. Orihimefanboy
4. Thatboy
5. Sissylittlelucy
6. Leglovingsissy
7. PotatoFace
8. SlaveKitten01
9. TheLastCenturian
10. Ana The Sniper

I also recommend E4
Task code: T47 (done for the 1st time)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousey123 View Post
I have done - T47 - Post relevantly in two different threads where you have never interacted with the OP of the thread before
see the links for where I posted.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...59#post3349659
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=345381

really enjoying doing the social dare, fits well with in my limits and restrictions, while adding valuable contributions to the site
Through this post we as a team have collectively decided to make a valid move, well within 72 hours from our opponents last move, by placing the earned checker in D4

The tasks that our team has done so far in this game, arranged in ascending order codewise are - T01, T13, T21, T22, T23, T33, T34, T36, T41, T43, T47, and T71

The 72 hours time frame for Team Yellow to make their next move starts NOW!!

*I updated the spread sheet from Triangle, but I don't know the proper code to link an image that isn't from a website here.

Last edited by sciencegal; 07-08-2018 at 02:19 PM. Reason: added image
sciencegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 12:21 PM   #56
maxperv
Distinguished Member

T18 - Nina's Strip Games Dice where I rolled a 1, "Go to Chaturbate (or other public site) and strip and edge for a minimum of 5 minutes."

I stripped naked, went on Chaturbate in a public room, a edged. A few people passed through the room for a look, but nobody made any requests. The crowd was rather small, but that wasn't surprising. What's one more cock being stroked in a site full of male self-stimulation. After about 7 minutes of edging, I got bored and finished things up.

kik: maxperversity

Likes/Limits

BDSM Test Results
Human Sexmap
maxperv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 02:11 PM   #57
Triangle

*I updated the spread sheet from Triangle, but I don't know the proper code to link an image here.
[/QUOTE]

My advise would be to atleast upload a print screen - even if not linked (so we have a step by step record of game)

Old 07-08-2018, 05:14 PM   #58
nina@
getDare Succubus

@mousey - I am enjoying the social ones too

T46

I added in the following 5 add threads since this game started.. some of them have over 50 posts now but had less than that when I added so it counts

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=345018
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=345197
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=345385
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=344712
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=345418
Old 07-09-2018, 01:54 AM   #59
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

T04 - Slap your balls/dick/pussy/clit 30 times hard with hand or any implement of your choice in total

I havn't done anything like this for a while and OUCH! I used a flat stick about 45cm long and while it didn't seem like I was swinging very hard, each smack on my balls made me rise up on my toes and gasp a bit. For the second 10 I just held my breath and went fast and for the 3rd 10 I did them more slowly. I still feel both the sting and the internal ache.

That's our 3 tasks. I don't know the game but it looks like C1 is the place to go.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 03:05 AM   #60
Triangle

C1 would seam the clear option

Following are the tasks that have earned Team Yellow a yellow checker for this move

Task code: T18 (done for the 1st time)
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxperv View Post
T18 - Nina's Strip Games Dice where I rolled a 1, "Go to Chaturbate (or other public site) and strip and edge for a minimum of 5 minutes."

I stripped naked, went on Chaturbate in a public room, a edged. A few people passed through the room for a look, but nobody made any requests. The crowd was rather small, but that wasn't surprising. What's one more cock being stroked in a site full of male self-stimulation. After about 7 minutes of edging, I got bored and finished things up.
Task Code: T46 (done for the 1st time)
Quote:
@mousey - I am enjoying the social ones too

T46

I added in the following 5 add threads since this game started.. some of them have over 50 posts now but had less than that when I added so it counts

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=345018
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=345197
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=345385
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=344712
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=345418
Task Code: T04 (done for the 1st time)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
T04 - Slap your balls/dick/pussy/clit 30 times hard with hand or any implement of your choice in total

I havn't done anything like this for a while and OUCH! I used a flat stick about 45cm long and while it didn't seem like I was swinging very hard, each smack on my balls made me rise up on my toes and gasp a bit. For the second 10 I just held my breath and went fast and for the 3rd 10 I did them more slowly. I still feel both the sting and the internal ache.

That's our 3 tasks. I don't know the game but it looks like C1 is the place to go.
Through this post we as a team have collectively decided to make a valid move, well within 72 hours from our opponents last move, by placing the earned checker in C1

The tasks that our team has done so far in this game, arranged in ascending order codewise are listed in the image & google sheet (click image)

The 72 hours time frame for Team Red to make their next move starts NOW!!

Advertisements
Kink Talk