Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-04-2018, 02:41 PM   #1
MWM1991

Default Virginity

Virgins:

1. How old are you?

2. Gender?

3. Why are you a virgin? Religious reasons? Waiting for the right person? Lack of opportunity?

4. How do you define virginity? Only vaginal intercourse? What about anal sex? Oral? Etc.

5. How far have you gone? Handjob? Oral? Anal? Etc.

6. Do you fantasize about the day you will lose your virginity? If so, what is that fantasy?

Non-virgins:

1. How old are you?

2. Gender?

3. How do you define virginity? Only vaginal intercourse? What about anal sex? Oral? Etc.

4. How old were you when you lost your virginity? Did you enjoy it? How did it compare to your fantasy about that day?

5. Have you slept with a virgin? If so, did you enjoy it?

6. Do you fantasize taking another person's virginity. If so, what is that fantasy?
MWM1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 03:47 PM   #2
striker101

Non-virgins:

1. How old are you?

2. Gender?
Male

3. How do you define virginity? Only vaginal intercourse? What about anal sex? Oral? Etc.
I'd say it's vaginal/anal. I'd say oral is more like third base than a home run.

4. How old were you when you lost your virginity? Did you enjoy it? How did it compare to your fantasy about that day?
25, it was amazing and better than the fantasies of it

Not that I know of

6. Do you fantasize taking another person's virginity. If so, what is that fantasy?
No. I think that fantasy is more common for whoever is doing the penetrating rather than whoever is getting penetrated.

Kik: DaredDominated | Skype: doubledown101

Limits: Public, Illegal, Friends/Family (please leave other people out of it), Scat/Diapers, Blood, Shaving, Social Suicide, Highly Messy, Cross-dressing

Likes: If it's not listed above, I'll at least give it a try even if a don't exactly 'like' it. Pleasing others is more my priority.

Feel free to message me. I will provide proof of dares.
striker101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 04:33 PM   #3
darkblue
getDare Sweetheart

Non-virgins:

1. How old are you?

2. Gender?
Male

I would say, vaginal for straight women. For straight men giving vaginal. All other people and combinations need a special definition, that is too complicated for me now.

I think 16, and I enjoyed it very much after a phase of petting and rubbing through clothes. It was indeed better than I expected, and I loved the feeling of my penis inside my girlfriend, she was a virgin too.

Yes, two times, and I enjoyed it.

No, taking ones virginity is for young people, not me anymore.

Last edited by darkblue; 07-07-2018 at 12:04 AM.
darkblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 04:43 PM   #4
poetrylover828
getDare Sweetheart

Virgins:

1. How old are you? 21

2. Gender? Female

3. Why are you a virgin? Religious reasons? Waiting for the right person? Lack of opportunity? Lack of opportunity (well sorta this one) and I would want to be in some sort of relationship before losing it.

4. How do you define virginity? Only vaginal intercourse? What about anal sex? Oral? Etc. I would say vaginal and anal sex.

5. How far have you gone? Handjob? Oral? Anal? Etc. Just making out (don't drink too much).

6. Do you fantasize about the day you will lose your virginity? If so, what is that fantasy? Not really. I have thought about things I would like to do/try but not the specific interaction.

Limits: anal, piss, scat, video, pics, permanent damage

Don’t send me messages asking to help with your dare or help you shop. If I want to take parts in dares I will. If you need someone to pick out the things you are buying then you don’t need to being doing dares.

I'm not looking for a partner.
poetrylover828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 04:56 PM   #5
Allianna55

Virgins:

1. How old are you?
2. Gender?
F
3. Why are you a virgin? Religious reasons? Waiting for the right person? Lack of opportunity?
While there might have been a few drunken opportunities, I’d prefer my first time to be with someone with whom I’m in a loving relationship (but idk maybe I’ll end up losing it on a one night stand :P)
4. How do you define virginity? Only vaginal intercourse? What about anal sex? Oral? Etc.
For me personally, I’d say vag/anal penetration if I’m with a guy, and just orgasming if I’m with a girl.
2nd base
6. Do you fantasize about the day you will lose your virginity? If so, what is that fantasy?
Not really, while I fantasize about sex, it’s not necessarily losing my virginity

Dislikes:Dad/lg, degradation, medium-severe pain

Limits:Scat/Piss, Diapers, Blood, Public, Blackmail
Allianna55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 09:49 AM   #6
LucyB
getDare Devil

Virgins:

1. How old are you?
2. Gender?
Female.
Pretty much all of the above. I've never had a "real boyfriend" either so I suppose that has something to do with it.
I'd say vaginal intercourse.
I have tied up and tickled/played with friends but the farthest that's gone is rubbing over clothes.
I'm honestly nervous. I wouldn't know how to approach the subject or even what to do really.

Anything to do with my clit, Self Tickle Torture, Nipple play, Any type of bondage.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:
Pictures (I have to trust you to send them), Spanking, Short Term Denial, Hurting My Nipples, Ice, Short Term Pee Holding

LIMITS:
-Anal, Permanent/Semi-Permanent, Long Term Denial, Family, Face, Fully Public, Pee/Poop, Extreme Pain.
LucyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 10:14 AM   #7
SubmissiveDream

Virgins:

1. How old are you?

2. Gender?
Female

Not into a casual thing but also have minor committment issues (thx divorced parents and childhood abuse). Plus I seem to have pretty high standards in my taste of men.

oh I love this question. I consider virginity either anal or vaginal, penetration by a penis not required. Oral isnt, but TBH I consider it more intimate than the others.

Handjob, those fun dry humping sessions.

nah. I don't put much stock in virginity. When I fantasize about sex theres rarely any thought about my virginity.

Likes - writing on body, some pussy stuffing, outside at night(backyard only), being hypnotized, ice play
Limits - scat, blood, anal, puke, public, involving others, permanent, vids.

My PM dares
SubmissiveDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 04:15 PM   #8
Epicflail

1. How old are you? 19

2. Gender? Female

3. Why are you a virgin? Religious reasons? Waiting for the right person? Lack of opportunity? Lack of opportunity with my last partner who was probably the first I’d feel conforta me with.

I think it’s quite individual but for me both people orgamsing at least
Kissing was the peak
6. Do you fantasize about the day you will lose your virginity? If so, what is that fantasy? Not really nope more than other sexual fantasies

Likes, Dislikes and Limits

PM Dares

Every time I receive a PM I have to edge

Have you found a spelling mistake? PM me with a punishment!

I rarely check my kik but if you want to:
Kik: Epic_Flail_
Epicflail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 09:29 PM   #9
Jaro
The toe sucking anal slut

Virgins:
1. How old are you?

2. Gender?
Male

Lack of opportunity. I don't really know why. I guess I'm just too socially awkward.

Intercourse I guess. For guys I think it would be fucking someone, regardless of in what hole. For girls it would strictly be to get fucked in the pussy I guess.

I have only received a handjob but that doesn't count as losing ones virginity.

I used to a lot. Not so much anymore because by now I am thinking it may never happen. I fantasize more of being dommed in person these days. I think I would rather be dommed in person without having actual intercourse than having just intercourse without any kink. That doesn't mean I no longer want to lose my virginity though.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 06:05 AM   #10
mj2k

Non-virgins:

1. How old are you?
Old enough

2. Gender?
Male

Never having had vaginal or anal sex makes one a virgin.

Just turned 15. I played around with a guy and had to confirm my heterosexuality so I found a willing girl. I was happy I lost my virginity but I can't say I enjoyed the sex.

Yes, once but didn't know until afterwards when he told me.

No. I like experience.
Old 07-08-2018, 06:12 AM   #11
Mousey123
getDare Sweetheart

Virgins:

1. How old are you? 27

2. Gender? Female

3. Why are you a virgin? Religious reasons? Waiting for the right person? Lack of opportunity? waiting to marry the right person

4. How do you define virginity? Only vaginal intercourse? What about anal sex? Oral? Etc. vaginal intercourse

5. How far have you gone? Handjob? Oral? Anal? Etc. oral, tired anal but too tight currently

6. Do you fantasize about the day you will lose your virginity? If so, what is that fantasy? yes, after the reception on my wedding day, to be taken roughly in the bed and used how every my husband wants to use me, including hard and rough in my pussy
Mousey123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 12:15 PM   #12
SgTRising

Virgins:

1. How old are you? 25

2. Gender? Male

3. Why are you a virgin? Religious reasons? Waiting for the right person? Lack of opportunity? Never really had the chance for it yet

4. How do you define virginity? Only vaginal intercourse? What about anal sex? Oral? Etc. otherside then kissing i had no sexual contact with the other sex

5. How far have you gone? Handjob? Oral? Anal? Etc. look at 4

6. Do you fantasize about the day you will lose your virginity? If so, what is that fantasy? not really i just think one day i gonna lose it like a lot of my stuff

Here to explore new things in life and enjoy it.

KiK is: SgTRising
SgTRising is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk