Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-06-2023, 01:36 AM   #10
Masterwants
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_eyed_Devil View Post
There’s nothing weird about telling the truth, and I ageee with you. It is important that we all remain transparent, especially with this type of engagement. What I’m saying is that calling her out in the open and giving her a reputation of a lier on an open form is a bit over the top… and yes, call me crazy but I think non-consensual humiliation is in fact bullying.

Perhaps she does have some things in her personal life that she doesn’t care to share. She has the right to her privacy. Should she had said what she had said knowing it wasn’t true? Okay, probably not. But if we know she is not telling the truth, that’s something that should be discussed in a more personal setting.

Thats all I’m saying.
I’d rather say things out in the open than behind someone’s back, it also gives others a chance to share their experiences, or serves as a potential warning flag for others.

In my experience people who are flakey over such details are generally flakey about everything else and are probably not who they claim to be at all. Others may think differently, that is their right, I really don’t care.
The following 2 users say Thank You to Masterwants for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk