Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 01-24-2012, 10:50 PM   #1
Peter Pan

It depends; if I hold in my load during the orgasm, going for another one isn't that difficult. I just won't be AS hard as I was before. Going for a second orgasm, having cummed, is a more difficult task. I generally have a time limit to achieve the second one, because I generally go soft regardless after a certain amount of time. It's also simply more difficult to achieve the orgasm. :P But this is just me.
Likes: clothing control,underwear,masturbation,relinquishing control,low risk semi-public,long term*.
Dislikes: ice,light pain,long term*,chastity*.
Limits: family,scat,pee,messy,full public,x-dressing*,pain*, diapers,toothpaste,work*.
Things not listed will be sorted at my discretion.
* Depends on context.
Peter Pan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 11:37 AM   #2
novice_girl

I can, but with difficulty. Once I've cum, I tend to be incredibly oversensitive. So I really have to force myself to work through for the thirty seconds or so - if I can do that, then it stays sensitive but I love it!
I basically never do it of my own volition, only when I've been given a task that means I have to. And I really enjoy it when I do, but, like I say, it's not easy for me.

Specific: orgasm control, hidden public, name calling, body-writing, clamps/clothes pegs, spanking, a (low) chance of being caught, dressing up to go out...

Limits: dangerous/permanent/illegal, knives, pics, needles, bathroom-related, blood, age-play, time-extended, messy, sleep deprivation.

I like pushing myself but safety comes first! I'm not into dice dares.
novice_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 10:19 AM   #3
Markbassplayer
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by novice_girl View Post
I can, but with difficulty. Once I've cum, I tend to be incredibly oversensitive. So I really have to force myself to work through for the thirty seconds or so - if I can do that, then it stays sensitive but I love it!
I basically never do it of my own volition, only when I've been given a task that means I have to. And I really enjoy it when I do, but, like I say, it's not easy for me.
Interesting....so it's something you love, but not something you can make yourself do without someone else motivating you :P
Markbassplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 02:12 PM   #4
The Blueprint

Unfortunately I can't do it myself no although it is a fantasy of mine to be restrained in a way where I can't fight it and be jerked off too a second orgasm without a break. It will be bad but good at the same time. I can do the ruined method someone mentioned earlier where you ruin an orgasm and then have a proper one but I don't think that really counts.

Dislikes: Financial Domination, Cross Dressing, Public, Family/Friends, Illegal, Blackmail, Beastiality, Poo, ATM, Blood, Extreme Pain.
The Blueprint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 02:29 AM   #5
RST
Distinguished Member

I have the blessing or curse of a very well developed erectile function. Usually I stay erect after orgasm as long as I stay aroused. I can't have another orgasm straight after a full one however it takes a bit of time. Say 15 minutes. As I've stated before in the ruined orgasm thread I can keep going quite easily after a ruined orgasm. When I ruin it the side effects like muscle relaxation and hyper sensitivity aren't that bad as with a full orgasm. If I do I can have another orgasm within the minute. The second ejaculation won't be very large though, just a few drops.

edit: One more thing I forgot. If I force myself to keep on going after one or two ruined orgasms I sometimes start to pee involuntarily.

Recently most interested in exposure play and black mail scenes. There is a wide range of options so if you find it exciting but also have inhibitions we can talk options.

Last edited by RST; 02-24-2012 at 03:04 AM.
RST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 01:01 PM   #6
funcent

Send a message via MSN to funcent
Default keep going

i can but its a little sore at first
funcent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 01:03 PM   #7
gieke
Distinguished Member

Only after a ruined orgasm
gieke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 01:05 PM   #8
randywood12
getDare Sweetheart

I am fortunate in this regard, the stamina of a wild stallion looking for his mare and then doing her over and over....

I am a very dominant but benevolent male looking for submissive females, no trannies or males.

Likes: cybersex play, masturbation, nudity, sexual and social intercourse, women with real breasts and taut nipples.

Dislikes: Extreme Pain, family, permanent, friends,shitting and pissing, deflamation of anyone's character.
randywood12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 08:23 PM   #9
MeisterDerWagt

I've only managed it once, but it takes about 25 minutes from 1st orgasm to second if I keep going without a break. The desire has all gone by then though.

I find it very hot that you girls only get more sensitive, do you also get more horny, or does that immediately vanish like it does for us?

One of my fantasies is to keep stimulating a girl tied up who wouldn't keep going herself.

Likes - pee, bondage, naked, sub, tight briefs!
Limits - drinking it, poop, public, messing up my place.
MeisterDerWagt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 12:20 AM   #10
JaysonClaims
getDare Sweetheart

I can if I have to, but I usually don't if I don't have to because of a dare or etc.

Limits: Full Scat, Full Public, Dangerous / Illegal
JaysonClaims is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 05:06 PM   #11
OverThe

During sex, I find it quite easy to keep going for quite awhile, although I don't believe I've ever been able to keep going until I had another orgasm. However, when masturbating, I find it almost impossible to keep going after orgasm. I'm not sure what the difference is.
OverThe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 04:32 PM   #12
Roni
getDare Sweetheart

I cant stand it, but I would love to be tied up and forced to experience one orgasm after another.

Toys: dildos, buttplug, chastity belt, rope, collar, nipple clamps, ballgag

I am a cum eating whore.

PM me 'Anal' and a number and I will ride my dildo for that many minutes.
Roni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 05:30 PM   #13
SpiderSophie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roni View Post
I cant stand it, but I would love to be tied up and forced to experience one orgasm after another.
This is a fantasy (well desire really) of mine too.
Once I cum, my clit is too sensitive to even touch, so it would be a beautiful torture.
Old 07-28-2012, 08:06 PM   #14
evie.sub
gD king

i can and i love it to go and have multiple orgasms, pref as much as possible
evie.sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 03:42 PM   #15
Submasoslave

Send a message via Yahoo to Submasoslave

I can, but it's damn difficult and I actually only do, if forced to do. And even then it's quite hard/painful.

I'd also love to be tied up by a mistress and be forced to cum over and over until my dick is drained...
Submasoslave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit, masturbating, masturbation, orgasm