You have lots to do in any case
TRIPLE for P S J
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 09:08 AM   #9752
Majesty
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by pain slut joe View Post
Thanks, even if the outcome is more than if this slut would not have said anything considering our extra posts to correct the oversight
Correct! But otherwise this slut would've kept posting triples! Now this Slut is posting regular DOUBLES

Likesrgasm control, self bondage, chastity, dress up, makeup, nipple torture, cbt, pee holding, rules, pain

Dislikes: anal, oral, semi or hidden public, edging

Limits: pee/scat, blood, public nudity, social suicide

This is not an all inclusive list, just what I can think of. I will add to it as needed

I am on no touch until august 13th 2023
Majesty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 04:04 PM   #9753
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_carter View Post

I think I will start a new promise lasting until 12:30 pm (EST) tomorrow (12/4/2020). For each post I will do 2 spanks per cheek at a level 2 strength. These will be done with my wooden hairbrush. Spanks will be done with my wooden hairbrush unless otherwise requested. I might PM the most active person with a question at the end, we'll see how I feel when we get there.
So, I finally had time to tally this up today, and here's the results of what I owe...

36 total smacks (2 per cheek, and 9 total posts/doubles) at a level 2 strength.

I'll probably do this later tonight when I get back to the privacy of my own room. I'll post an update then, but for now I want to thank MarvHarvey, World_tour, LissyTheSissy, and Pain_Slut_Joe for contributing to my spanks I've earned.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior.

alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to alex_carter for this post:
Old 12-07-2020, 05:58 PM   #9754
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Seems like time for another TRIPLE for Pain SLUT Joe (hats off to such a slut)

Join in on my post on the Add Thread Free For All

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 09:54 PM   #9755
denon12
getDare Devil

Triple PAin slut joe

Hey guys and girls, 25 M UK
Likes - Humiliation, pain, control, torture, edging
Limits - Scat, blood, public, family, pictures, animals

PM Dares:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83287
denon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 09:55 PM   #9756
denon12
getDare Devil

Double Pain Slut Joe

Hey guys and girls, 25 M UK
Likes - Humiliation, pain, control, torture, edging
Limits - Scat, blood, public, family, pictures, animals

PM Dares:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83287
denon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 10:17 PM   #9757
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

So promise compete at a count of 106 equating to 530 deep throats and ball busts and 315 anal insertions and 30 edges; all with balls tied tight and all to be completed before i can cum again!

I prefer to do the various tasks in sets (e.g. 100 deep throats, 60 anal insertions, 100 ball busts, edges cum when in the mood....), but given the fact that my throat is sore form yesterday's deep throats (250 from another thread), i need to take a day (maybe 2) off to let it recover some (i keep coughing and family is concerned i caught a "virus" and i don't think i could explain the cough is from the tip of a vibe hitting the back of my throat repeatedly!). Updates will follow as i progress to complete the tasks.

Just to add, yesterday's 250 was most I ever did in a day. I plan to do these 530 in 2 settings (e.g. 265 deep throats plus the 50 "warm" reps that don't count towards the totals for a new personal record). Hope to do them 2 days in a row as well, which will most likely leave both throat and ass sore for a couple days after!

Thanks to All for Your contributions!

Quote:
I commit to a new promise to do 5 deep throats with my vibe touching back of my throat, 3 anal insertions (no A2M) and 5 ball busts using a wooden spoon for every post until 0600 CET, 8 Dec. I also agree to remain in denial until all tasks from this promise are complete and edge 5 times for every page in this thread is started while my promise is open.

- If you DOUBLE, no other keywords allowed.
- OK to TRIPLE but only once per hour
- if over 50 posts (mine included), i will tie balls tight at base for all tasks

Stipulations:
DEEP THROATS:
- i will hold my hands behind my back while kneeling for the deep throats using my torso to control the up and down movements
- Every time i do these deep throats, i will "warm up" with 50 slow insertions that do not count towards totals i earn in this thread. Also I will do a minimum of 100 deep throats for them to count
- the vibe may never lose contact with my mouth / lips (either all the way in, or only the tip held between my lips. If i "drop" the vibe, there will be a 10 very fast deep throat penalty added at the end of the task.
- I will maintain a slow pace for the 50 warmup deep throats (@1 per second) while the assigned deep throats have no constraints on speed (i will keep the process interesting by varying the speed) and penalty deep throats will be performed as fast as i can in sets of 10 without stopping (simulating having my "mouth fucked").

INSERTIONS:
- Anal insertions will be performed slowly (once again, @ 1 per second)
- vibe must remain in me at all times
- Penalty, 10 additional FAST insertions for every time vibe slips out completely.
EDGES:

- nothing should ooze out allowing one minute between edges.
- If anything oozes, once i swallow it, I will then ask the most frequent poster in this promise for a punishment

Let the fun begin once again!

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
- gD Blog: (6/6 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - Alted server (5/5 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - gD server (8/8 - COMPLETE)
- Sir M's "super set" (3/3) - COMPLETE
- Miss V's super set (1/2)
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 06:55 AM   #9758
HairbrushMe
Distinguished Member

From my challenge last week, I ended up with 17 hairbrush spanks per cheek, 8 cock tawses and 1 snap. These were tripled because I received 3 PMs during the 24 hours, so 54 spanks, 24 tawse and 3 snaps.

Completed these this morning, alternating spanks, one per second, for about two minutes with a metronome for timing, getting a good quick glow going on my behind. I used the leather tawse to lash my tied balls. I swung hard and took a second or so between each blow, letting them sink in. I finished with three hard rubber band snaps, which might have hurt the most.

CREATIVE PM DARES | SEND ME A DARE
Hoping to see a PM giving me stern orders. Bend me over and break me down. If you want PMs, I will send them to you or others if ordered to.
HairbrushMe is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to HairbrushMe for this post:
Old 12-08-2020, 11:25 PM   #9759
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Started 9 Dec and half way through:

Balls tied TIGHT, blue before even starting....

DEEPTROATS: 265 deep throats + 50 warm ups. Drool everywhere which i ended up swallowing most; eyes watering to point i could not focus on vibe at all; nose dripping profusely. I experimented with different angles of attack: opening mouth trying to swallow entire vibe whole, eyes closed thinking someone was raping my mouth, head / chin tucked in towards chest (which made it easier to go deeper and avoid as much gagging as i normally experience. I found tucking head towards chest easier to go deeper, but i missed the gagging, so towards the end, last 10 or so, i held head higher again and held insertion until point i had to suppress gag for fear of coughing vibe out of mouth completely. I did all these in 1 go - by far most i ever did like this. Should be interesting to see how bad my throat feels tomorrow when i try to complete the rest!

Anal insertions: started easy enough with so much drool, but as i mentioned previously, saliva does not last long as a good lube, so after about 50 - 60 insertions, lube effect wore off and it was an effort to push all the way in was a slow process; but it felt good sliding out! I had to take breaks more frequently then i hoped; 60, 80, 100, 110, 120... I finished at 160 (rounding up). I held vibe all the way in during breaks; never lost aim and vibe never popped out (nor from mouth), so no penalty insertions earned (yet!)

With balls still tied tight and most aroused since the beginning of these tasks, it did not take long to get to edge. I was being extra careful, but after 6 edges, i was so close, just fighting to stop short time after time. But unfortunately at the 7th edge, i felt the cum in my balls. I tried and tried holding tight, but 2 drops of thick cum escaped (which i swallowed like a good slut), so I need to ask the most frequent poster, MarvHarvey, who contributed during this promise for a punishment. If Marv does not respond within a day or 2, her Majesty is the 2nd most prolific poster and the honor of punishing this slut will fall to Her if she is interested. That punishment and report will be included in this thread.

As privacy permits, remaining tasks, excluding edges as i can not do that many at one time, to be completed tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pain slut joe View Post
So promise compete at a count of 106 equating to 530 deep throats and ball busts and 315 anal insertions and 30 edges; all with balls tied tight and all to be completed before i can cum again!

I prefer to do the various tasks in sets (e.g. 100 deep throats, 60 anal insertions, 100 ball busts, edges cum when in the mood....), but given the fact that my throat is sore form yesterday's deep throats (250 from another thread), i need to take a day (maybe 2) off to let it recover some (i keep coughing and family is concerned i caught a "virus" and i don't think i could explain the cough is from the tip of a vibe hitting the back of my throat repeatedly!). Updates will follow as i progress to complete the tasks.

Just to add, yesterday's 250 was most I ever did in a day. I plan to do these 530 in 2 settings (e.g. 265 deep throats plus the 50 "warm" reps that don't count towards the totals for a new personal record). Hope to do them 2 days in a row as well, which will most likely leave both throat and ass sore for a couple days after!

Thanks to All for Your contributions!

LAST ORGASM:

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets

Last edited by pain slut joe; 12-10-2020 at 12:07 AM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to pain slut joe for this post:
Old 12-10-2020, 12:08 AM   #9760
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

UPDATE 10 Dec:

So i finished the deep throats, anal insertions and ball busts today, as well as completed another 10 edges (leaving me 7 to go to complete this promise plus punishment for yesterday's spilled 2 drops!):

Today was most difficult indeed! Not only was throat still sore from yesterday, which i felt from very first warm up through the end, but my back was tired as well. I actually had to stop a few times to let me back relax which was bothering me more than my throat as i bobbed up and down on the vibe. Before i even finished the warm up deep throats, my eyes were watering as it only took me a couple before i was "warmed up" and could swallow the entire vibe, tip touching and irritating back of my sore throat. I had to consciously slow my pace as i wanted to go faster and faster. (Seems a good addition for next promise: speed control. I was a dripping mess by the time i finished all the deep throats. When taking a break, only the tip of the vibe parting my lips, i was watching the drool running down the vibe, pooling on a towel i set up to catch my mess. After about 100, i could not see well as my eyes were watering so much, as well as my nose. The vibe did slip out of my mouth once and i was not really hoping for any extra deep throats today, but so be it. After i finished all the deep throats, i closed my eyes, waited several seconds to regain my composure and imagined being skull fucked myself as fast and as deep as i could, swallowed the vibe 10 times -- needless to say, but that really irritated my throat; suppressing the gagging.... Glad the vibe only slipped once!

The anal insertions went relatively smoothy today, even though towards the end, it was harder to push in - lack of lube...same as yesterday. I took breaks every 50; stroking my tied and very hard cock, in anticipation of edges to cum!

I must admit, ball busts were a bit more painful then normal - what with balls tied tight, cock fully erect, skin on balls pulled tight, blue tint from 1st bust through last. No break this time, all 265 in one set. Sting was fading as i completed more and more busts, so i was busting harder as time went. Regardless, after about 130, pain was more a dull ache in lower stomach through completion.

Edging time and after yesterday's slip, i was much more careful this time around, taking longer breaks from one edge until starting again on the next. I really wanted to finish them all, but at 8, realized that was not going to happen. I managed 10 today, leaving me another 3 to go - tomorrow.

So pretty much that concludes all except for yesterdays punishment, so graciously provided by Her Majesty:

Quote:
For your next 3 orgasms you can choose to eat it all or ruin it, and you must edge at least 7 times before each orgasm. Lastly when you orgasm you must smack your balls 5 times.
This slut will go with a combo if that is ok with Her Majesty: i vow to eat my ruined orgasms in their entirety - will provide an update one i receive a verdict.

Once again, thanks to All who contributed - already planning next promise!

LAST ORGASM:

Spank / bust sets
The following user says Thank You to pain slut joe for this post:
Old 12-10-2020, 02:32 AM   #9761
GetdareTEO
getDare Devil

Woow, glad to see you guys are doing such a good job!
Hard limits: anal, crossdressing, messy/scat, social suicide, hookups, masturbating on video/cam, deepthroating, enemas, excessively time consuming, too public, probably more.
Kik: getdareteo.
GetdareTEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2020, 10:56 AM   #9762
spankme554
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by spankme554 View Post
I know I'm really late posting this but life tends to get in the way.

This was closed out with 32 edges and 10 bonuses for a total of 100 minutes plugged. And I'll mention that just because this posting is a little late I have been denied since the time it ended.

After these are complete, I'll post my report.

DOUBLE for Scarlett

COINfor Marv
Thought I should give an update as it's been 10 days since I posted here. I have managed to do all but 3 of the edges. I plan on finishing those later today and then doing the plugged time early tomorrow to complete this promise.

Hopefully I'll be finished soon as it's been way too long since I last came!

PM DARES

I'm owned so denial isn't possible.

-Likes- Rules, toilet time restrictions, some nipple pain, hidden public, hidden humiliation, butt plugs, edges, diapers (just trying these out so please be nice)

-Dislikes/punishments - all day butt plug wear, rubberband snaps, wedgies, nipple clamps, toothpaste

-Limits-Pics, Public/Social suicide, cam, Messy/Poop/Pee, wetting myself, hard pain, body writing, needles
spankme554 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to spankme554 for this post:
Old 12-10-2020, 06:11 PM   #9763
Covelot

Just giving a quick update on my promise since I haven't posted in a few days. I haven't cum in a week which is way longer than I usually go so I'm definitely really horny right now. I just finished my 100th edge a few minutes ago and I still have 60 to go. I did ruin a few orgasms by accident early when I was starting. I had 4 accidental ruins total. I noticed today that I edged easier and for longer than I usually do and it's been sooooo hard not to go over the edge.

Toys:
Small plug
Medium plug with insertable bullet vibe
Large plug
Small stroker with bullet vibe
Pocket Pussy
6 inch dildo

PM Dares

Covelot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2020, 10:25 PM   #9764
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Covelot View Post
Just giving a quick update on my promise since I haven't posted in a few days. I haven't cum in a week which is way longer than I usually go so I'm definitely really horny right now. I just finished my 100th edge a few minutes ago and I still have 60 to go. I did ruin a few orgasms by accident early when I was starting. I had 4 accidental ruins total. I noticed today that I edged easier and for longer than I usually do and it's been sooooo hard not to go over the edge.
Lovely indeed! Was there any penalty for ruined? Just wondering :-)

Almost there, couple more days at most and then we can start new promises??

LAST ORGASM:

Spank / bust sets

Last edited by pain slut joe; 12-10-2020 at 11:28 PM.
Old 12-11-2020, 01:32 AM   #9765
Covelot

I didn't put any punishments for the ruins in my promise. I might need a punishment though.

I'll definitely start a new promise after this one. I might ask for more edges because this is a really fun way for me to do denial. I haven't been able to last very long in denial otherwise.

Toys:
Small plug
Medium plug with insertable bullet vibe
Large plug
Small stroker with bullet vibe
Pocket Pussy
6 inch dildo

PM Dares

Covelot is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags