Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-21-2010, 08:42 PM   #1
curdares
Distinguished Member

Default How to get higher quality dares when you ask

Asking for dares and not receiving any replies?
Wishing the dares you got are more to your liking?

Your wish is our command, but we can't read your mind. I tend to skip the dare requests by those who don't bother to give enough information. If you are in a hurry to do dares right away, ask for quick dares. I tend to spend some time coming up with something at least somewhat unique, though not always. I can't always do this on the fly and usually let my subconscious work on it for a bit.

Subject Line:
You are requesting dares, let your subject reflect that. Give your age, and your sex as well. The minimum information should be something like:
Dares requested 21/f

Even better would be: Pubic dares requested 21/f, or Humiliation dares 25m

Post Message:
The more information you give us, the better your dares will be.

The Message:
  • Again, the more information you give us, the better your dares will be.
  • What are your likes.
  • Give us your hard limits and soft limits (hard limits are what you will not do, soft are what you may do, but it will take some convincing, or done as a punishment).
  • Likes and Limits, your age and sex should be in your signature. Don’t assume your name will tell us whether you are male or female. Not even including differences in languages, some males choose female names, and vice versa.
  • Any fears you have that you want us to use in the dares?
  • Tell us what toys you have available.
  • What is the most daring thing you have done that includes your likes (this will let us know what level of experience you have. For example, if you want to do public nudity dares, and you have never been outside naked, we won’t really be able to tell you to spend an hour outside naked. You need to build up to it).

Post Icon:
Before you click submit new thread, select the Post Icon of your sex. You do know which is male and which is female right?

After You Finish The Dare:
Tell us what happened. Give details. How did you feel? Was it challenging? Your feedback is our reward for giving you the dare. Be generous with it, and you'll get even better dares in the future.

If you have anything more to add to this post, please reply to it. I will keep it updated so all the info is in the first message. At least, I’ll do this for awhile and what I think you said is important.

And the replier says "blah blah blah"....

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvia84 View Post
That, dear curdares, was an ADVENTURE.. not a dare....

Last edited by curdares; 05-21-2010 at 09:50 PM.
curdares is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 66 users say Thank You to curdares for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk