Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 09-15-2019, 07:44 AM   #1
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Default Gunge Well Village Character Form

Please answer all questions here related to your character.

When you have filled in the form you may enter the thread.

Character Details:
Name:
Character Background:
Previous Job before entering the Village:
Physical Description of Character:
Special Talents your character has:
Country you are playing from (will be useful when people work out messy items for you):

Dares:
Clothing - What are you prepared to wear for Dares:
Toys - What Toys do you have to use for dares:
Limits:

Mess:
What mess do you like:
What mess don’t you like:
What will you never get messy with:
Food Allergies:

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 11:10 AM   #2
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Name: Mayor Bloxo
Character Background: Leading a rather simple life in his early days, Bloxo found himself involved in the television business, creating various gameshows with messy results...
A year ago he was approached by a mysterious organisation and asked to run a special project for them.
He was hesitant at first...but decided the money and the chance to try something new was worth the effort...he soon found himself involved in the creation of Gunge Well Village...and has his duty to make sure the stockholders get their money from the rich elite who will be watching the events unfold.
He now lives in the manor...and ventures out to give the captives their jobs to do and doll out their cash...
He will even challenge them to contests when he feels the urge...just to keep things interesting
Previous Job before entering the Village: Television writer
Physical Description of Character: 5"11, average build, fairly strong, size 10 shoes, short brown hair and hazel eyes
Special Talents your character has: Creativity, Strength and Cunning
Country you are playing from (will be useful when people work out messy items for you): Poland

Dares:
Clothing - What are you prepared to wear for Dares: Mainly just underwear, but may extend for certain situations
Toys - What Toys do you have to use for dares: See my signature
Dislikes: See my signature
Limits: See my signature

Mess:
What mess do you like: I will get messy with most food
What mess don’t you like: anything too sticky, flour
What will you never get messy with: Tuna, anything that smells really bad or contains meat products, Mud, Any kind of animal food, manure and the like
Food Allergies: None

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 01:23 PM   #3
KatieS

Name: Katie
Character Background: Katie has been a teacher for a number of year and has started to lose all passion for the job, instead she has found enjoyment in wearing some of her very extensive lingerie and matching underwear collection she has accumulated over the years and never worn really had the opportunity. It all started with wearing it for light bondage which soon moved onto more and nore complex bondage, eventually to the stage of wearing it under her clothes while teaching.
After an accident in the kitchen katie realised messy actually seemed interesting and soon she was trying that more and more in her sexiest outfits, even on 1 occasionally volunteering for a gunging at a school charity event.
Now she is here she may actually really enjoy herself beung here, especially without all those annoying students around.
Previous Job before entering the Village: Teacher
Physical Description of Character: 5'8, athletic, ginger very long hair, 34b, pierced nipples and clit
Special Talents your character has: Acrobatics
Country you are playing from (will be useful when people work out messy items for you): UK

Dares:
Clothing - What are you prepared to wear for Dares: Any clothes, preferably costumes or outfits or lingerie
Toys - What Toys do you have to use for dares: a variety of dildos and butt plugs of different sizes, lots of bondage gear, and gags and some vibrators, paddle whips and tack underwear
Dislikes: See signature (blog)
Limits: See signature (blog)

Mess:
What mess do you like: any liquid food such as custard and syrup, beans and mushy peas and bananas
What mess don’t you like: mud, flour
What will you never get messy with: Anything with a strong smell, anything that would be considered hard like crushed crackers and any meats or fish, scat

Last edited by KatieS; 09-15-2019 at 04:39 PM.
KatieS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 05:35 PM   #4
callmecurious
Distinguished Member

Character Details:
Name: Curious
Character Background: In reality Curious is an investigative reporter. She is known for being sneaky and generally a real pain in the butt. But she also has quite a nose for finding clues and things no one wants her to find. However with hopes of staying an effective reporter she always investigates under cover so no one knows who she is and thinks she in a mild mannered Librarian with a passion for writing smut.
Previous Job before entering the Village: Investigative reporter/ Librarian (Cover story)
Physical Description of Character: Curious is a big boned girl tall and imposing with all the curves one could ask for. 5'11 220 lbs, brown hair cut into a bob, always wearing glasses, 44dd breasts.
Special Talents your character has: Stronger than she looks, very good with puzzles and an ability to pick up details some might miss.
Country you are playing from (will be useful when people work out messy items for you): USA

Dares:
Clothing - What are you prepared to wear for Dares: If getting messy I prefer keeping it simple bra and panties. But I will wear regular clothing, and I do have a few costumes Clown, Harley Quinn (but the old fashioned body suit one not the booty shorts one), Sexy Wizard, and French Maid
Toys - What Toys do you have to use for dares: Dildos in several sizes, Regular vibrator medium sized, Regular plugs in several sizes, vibrator plug, 2 tail plugs one bunny and one pig, cuffs for both ankles and wrists, nipple clamps, clothes pins, a ping pong paddle, a larger slightly heavier paddle with holes drilled in it, ball gag, and of course the usual house hold items and messy items
Dislikes: Diapers, Anything boring like time outs, line writing etc.
Limits: See signature

Mess:
What mess do you like: I prefer the sweets especially things like cakes and frostings.
What mess don’t you like: More savory items but mostly it's about the grosser textures.
What will you never get messy with: feces of any kind, mud, urine, animal food
Food Allergies: shellfish

(I hope this is okay it's been a while since I've written a charrie profile.)

Likes: Messy, Embarrassment, Wedgies, Food play, Role play, Bondage, Spanking, Switching, Light pain play, Anal

Limits: Public, Pee, Poop, Lots of pain, Social suicide, Anything illegal, pictures, Stupid People

PM dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90616
callmecurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 06:51 PM   #5
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

Character Details:
Name:Erin
Character Background:I know I have roleplayed on here before. But for this I will be playing as an 18 year old college freshman. I am from an upper middle class family, father works and has a high paying job. Mom stayed home, older sister and younger sister. I was attending college a few hours from home, my first time really being away from home for too long. I am a pretty solid student, mostly As some Bs. Just trying to explore life, meet new friends, go to parties, join some clubs on campus. Just trying for the whole experience.

I'm mostly hear for the role-plays but will do some dares as requested to progress in the roleplay

Previous Job before entering the Village: Summer Job at a clothing store in the local mall before going to college.

Physical Description of Character: 5'6", 115 lbs, Dark Brown hair straight down to my back, tannish skin, brown eyes, 34c chest, on the slender side of average. Gained a few pounds in my first few months of college

Special Talents your character has: I am really good with my cell phone and meeting new friends. Guys usually buy me stuff

Country you are playing from (will be useful when people work out messy items for you):US east coast

Dares:
Clothing - What are you prepared to wear for Dares: I will wear anything asked if I own it
Toys - What Toys do you have to use for dares: 2 vibrators, a dildo, a butt plug, clothes pins, some other stuff around the house but nothing too crazy.
Dislikes:should be in my sig block.
Limits:should be in my sig block.

Mess:
What mess do you like: I'm open to pretty much everything
What mess don’t you like: dog shit
What will you never get messy with: dog shit
Food Allergies:None

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 03:02 PM   #6
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Character Details:
Name: Lucas
Character Background: Lucas has a very good sense of direction and knowledge, been exploring the world for a few years now and can easily tell his lefts from rights. Which the use of tools under his belts he has no problems stepping into unknow territory and trying new things which confidence.
Previous Job before entering the Village: Before entering the village Lucas was a Mountain rescuer
Physical Description of Character: 5ft,11, 125lbs, short black curly hair.
Special Talents your character has: Navigation
Country you are playing from (will be useful when people work out messy items for you): Uk

Dares:
Clothing - What are you prepared to wear for Dares: Anything, usually happy to buy stuff aswell
Toys - What Toys do you have to use for dares: Unfortunately all my toys were left at home as I'm at university.
Dislikes: in sig
Limits: in sig

Mess:
What mess do you like: Most types
What mess don’t you like: Anything smelly and leaves a long smell
What will you never get messy with: spicy stuff

Dislikes: Forced orgasms, watersports, Anal, humilation.

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Home Alone Dares For Thursday

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Kik: codboy247
Juanmessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 05:44 PM   #7
ClosingTag

Character Details:
Name: Barney
Character Background: Barney has worked in both bars and nightclubs for the majority of his adult life. He is always outgoing and absolutely loves the attention, if eyes aren't on him, he will look to change that. After spending most of his nights watching other people drink, Barney spends his nights off on the other side of the bar. Often drinking far too much and finding himself in a tricky situation.
Previous Job: Bartender
Physical Description of Character: Male, 6'0, Short brown/blonde hair with a well groomed beard. Distinctly average build with a bit of a gut showing.
Special Talents: Charming, can often manipulate people with words to get his way.

Dares:
Clothing: Often naked or underwear. Will wear swim shorts or other cheap clothes if required for a dare.
Toys: None, just household supplies but happy to buy toys if the right price.

Likes: Pain, Humiliation, Self-bondage, Spanking, Clothes Pegs, Wedgies
Dislikes: Edges, Duration, Anal, Denial, Ice, Hot Sauce, Tooth Paste, Messy
Limits: Public, Full-exposure, Scat Permanent, Pics, Social Suicide, Other people, Eating, Blood, Anything during work hours (9-5), Anything that is just out of common sense.

Mess:
What mess do you like: Generally food and household supplies
What mess don’t you like: Substances that either stain or leave a long lasting smell
What will you never get messy with: Scat

Looking forward to this, I'll be mostly role playing until I get the house to myself.
Will be looking to "join" the village on Monday.

If you need any support running this let me know

Likes, Dislikes and Limits

Last edited by ClosingTag; 09-19-2019 at 05:51 PM.
ClosingTag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 07:25 PM   #8
Brasissy

Character Details:
Name: Gungy Gary
Character Background: i work in the pudding factory, making all the flavors of pudding, to be sure that they are what the name says. Gungy Gary, has a pudding flavor after him called: G Gary. Once or twice a week, he even jumps into a random vat, of pudding, to ease his stress.

Previous Job before entering the Village: taste tester, for Jello
Physical Description of Character: (same as you see in my avatar)
Special Talents your character has: i can eat galloons of pudding
Country you are playing from (will be useful when people work out messy items for you):
sacramento, ca. usa

Dares:
Clothing - What are you prepared to wear for Dares: bra's, panties, leggings, control top and bottom
Toys - What Toys do you have to use for dares: blindfold, nipple clamps, earplugs, saran wrap
Likes: sensory depravation, crossdressing, bondage, balloons
Dislikes: public, body writing
Limits: poop, peeing (i will wet my pants), oral, anal

Mess:
What mess do you like: ketchup, pepsi, whipped cream, pudding
What mess don’t you like: sriacha, blue cheese
What will you never get messy with: ranch (it burns the skin, so bad)
Food Allergies: none

please kik this sissy at: gwscion

also, go to: www.writeforme.org i am brasissy on there

Here are my likes and limits:

likes: crossdressing, self bondage, wedgies, sound depravation, private exposing

limits: public, anal, poop, pee (except in a diaper), visable body writing

live:d11eaccc5e592495

Last edited by Brasissy; 09-19-2019 at 08:13 PM. Reason: gunge rp story
Brasissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 03:44 PM   #9
Kiny sarah

Character Details:

Name: Sarah

Character Background: Sarah is a young girl of 22 that after finishes no school decided to travel the world and explore what it had to offer. While exploring she found the joys of being messy and would use every opportunity to get messy as well as combining them with other kinks

Previous Job before entering the Village: school/unemployed

Physical Description of Character: female 22, 5 foot 2, small breasts, green eyes, an athletic physique and long blond hair

Special Talents your character has: plenty of energy and supportive of others

Country you are playing from (will be useful when people work out messy items for you): UK 🇬🇧

Dares:
Clothing - What are you prepared to wear for Dares: I’m up to wear anything
Toys - What Toys do you have to use for dares:dildo, butt plug, tail butt plug, bullet vibe and nipple clamps
Dislikes:Breast torture, clit torture, figging, crotch rope, urethral sounding
Limits:scat, pics, videos

Mess:
What mess do you like: almost anything
What mess don’t you like:flour
What will you never get messy with:scat
Food Allergies:none

Limits: scat, pics, videos
Dislikes: Breast torture, clit torture, figging, crotch rope, urethral sounding.
Kiny sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 11:36 PM   #10
Aus_Filth

Character Details:
Name: Vanessa
Character Background: Tall sissy model/student studying to be a journalist (more specifically a reporter). She still lives with roommates who she keeps her kinks somewhat secretive but she is trying a whole lot more as time goes on.
Previous Job before entering the Village: Student
Physical Description of Character: 6'1 model like slender physique, short dark hair but often wears
Special Talents your character has: Athletics
Country you are playing from (will be useful when people work out messy items for you): Australia

Dares:
Clothing - What are you prepared to wear for Dares: Anything, especially female/crossdress, love athletic wear, trashy clothes and anything tight and shiny
Toys - What Toys do you have to use for dares: dildos and plugs of various sizes
Dislikes: diapers, chastity, naked dares
Limits: scat, blood, family

Mess:
What mess do you like: Sweet mess like custard, chocolate, cake and savory mess like
What mess don’t you like: Food that can't go down the drain if getting messy inside
What will you never get messy with: Scat
Hard limits - ABDL, blood, family, permanent damage, illegal

tgirl, 23, bi
AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...62#post4321962
Message if you want to send a dare or chat about something in particular
Aus_Filth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2019, 02:55 PM   #11
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Character Details:
Name: bunny
Character Background: a little red headed girl who got lost and found herself in the villiage. Not sure what is going on. Just trying to find her way home.
Previous Job before entering the Village: i was a server at a restraunt. The people were rude so i want a new job
Physical Description of Character: tiny 5’2” red headed girl a cups breasts not even a full handful. A perky butt is the only thing she has going for herself.
Special Talents your character has: she is very flexible. Great at gymnastics.

Dares:
Clothing - What are you prepared to wear for Dares: i have a bikini i can get messy in otherwise nothing really
Toys - What Toys do you have to use for dares: nipple clamps and some rope. I also have a tack bra but it needs to be repaired. Which i can do if i had to
Dislikes:sig
Limits:sig

Mess:
What mess do you like: sweet stuff mainly deserts
What mess don’t you like: smelly stuff mostly condiments
What will you never get messy with: nothing
Food Allergies:nuts

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no perma damage, illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
happybunny101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 08:29 PM   #12
Worthlesspigtobeat

Talking

Character Details:
Name:Amber
Character Background: 21 year old female. University student. Orphaned when 10. Ran away from the foster system.
Previous Job before entering the Village:student/martial artist
Physical Description of Character: altheltic , small breast auburn hair blue eyes.
Special Talents your character has: fighting and stealth
Country you are playing from (will be useful when people work out messy items for you): USA

Dares: open
Clothing - What are you prepared to wear for Dares: normal every day clothes under clothing naked
Toys - What Toys do you have to use for dares: in sig
Dislikes:in sig
Limits: in sig

Mess:
What mess do you like: open
What mess don’t you like: spicy hot
What will you never get messy with: spicy hot
Food Allergies: sea food

Ok things: beatings
Willing to try: almost anything
Limits: No pictures, no video, no voice.

Items it has:
Belt
wooden spoon
Cell phone cord.
Worthlesspigtobeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2019, 05:38 AM   #13
Kah
Account Banned

Name: Juliette Mason
Character Background: Juliette has always been a person without ambition, she liked to stay in shape, but that's about it. She worked easy jobs for little pay and never moved away from her parents home, despite being 26 years old. She has a long stream of ex's she would keep in close contact with, knowing she could get them to buy anything for her out of hope of possibly getting back together with her, or for an easy lay whenever she wanted it. Juliette is used to being in control and despite never having anywhere to go in life, her charisma and personality always made her feel like the most dominant force in the room.

Previous Job before entering the Village: Uber Driver.

Physical Description of Character: Tall, 6'2, tanned, extremely athletic, long blond hair often tied back in a loose pony tail. Very healthy skin to the point where she didn't need to wear makeup to look stunning. Loves to keep healthy.

Special Talents your character has: High cardio (able to run upwards of 6 miles unbroken), manipulative to some degree.

Country you are playing from (will be useful when people work out messy items for you): England

Dares:
Clothing - What are you prepared to wear for Dares: Anything and everything

Toys - What Toys do you have to use for dares: multiple dildos, vibrators, butt plugs. 3 sets of hand cuffs. 2 dog collars (one thick and black, the other hot pink with a bell attached), wrist cuffs (each with bells on). Ball gag, ring gag, and blindfold.

Likes: Light pain, hidden public, mild humiliation, clothing control
Dislikes: Bondage, hard pain, assplay.
Limits: Permenant, illegal, pee/poo

Mess:
What mess do you like: Food
What mess don’t you like: Mud
What will you never get messy with: Bodily fluids
Food Allergies:Mushrooms/fungi

<3 Kah

Likes: Exhibitionism. Pain. Roleplay. Humiliation. Name calling. Bodywriting. Games.

Dislikes: Bondage. Sensory deprivation. Edging. Cold showers.

Limits: Illegal. Permanent. Pee/poo. Blood. Family/friends.

Hi guys. I took a bit of a break for my mental wellbeing, but lately have been teasing the idea of coming back to GetDare. I return with a clean bill of health and am ready to experience the joys this website can bestow once again.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Kah is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk