Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Special > getDare.com

Old 09-15-2016, 06:31 PM   #1
Jdelt
Distinguished Member

Default Newbie Question

Is there a place for truth or dare classifieds? I'm looking for a woman to play an ongoing game of truth or dare with pic confirmation. Is there a place to post something like that?

(And I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this question!)

Exposed blackmail victims can be found on my kinktalk!

Likes (as Dominant): games, humiliation, impact play, orgasm control/denial, consensual blackmail, Teamviewer, Qustodio, pet play, public, hidden public
Limits: scat, blood, family, social suicide
Jdelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 10:28 PM   #2
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

You should post your advertisement here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=10

Before you do, look up the forum rules to make sure you are not violating them. Look at other people's ads to see how a good ad should be written. Describe yourself, what you like and don't like, and what you expect from your partner. Writing more than just a couple of cursory sentences shows people that you put an effort in to it, and that you are serious.

Have fun.
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 04:43 AM   #3
Jdelt
Distinguished Member

I saw that, but it appears to be all subs looking for masters and vice-versa. I didn't see anyone just posting for a equal power relationship to play a game. Is it OK for me to post there?

I may be over-cautious, but I just found this site and it is what I have looked for for a long time. I don't want to make a bad impression.

Likes (as Dominant): games, humiliation, impact play, orgasm control/denial, consensual blackmail, Teamviewer, Qustodio, pet play, public, hidden public
The following user says Thank You to Jdelt for this post:
Old 09-16-2016, 05:38 AM   #4
Wolf007
Account Banned

I guess the "request tord online" section would be a good place to post a request like yours...
If you're not sure, you can read the rules of this particular section.

Good luck though!

________________;-)__________________

Bye folks! And thanks for your cooperation!

End of transmission - Wolf out

Wolf007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 07:15 AM   #5
An_Jon
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdelt View Post
I saw that, but it appears to be all subs looking for masters and vice-versa. I didn't see anyone just posting for a equal power relationship to play a game. Is it OK for me to post there?

I may be over-cautious, but I just found this site and it is what I have looked for for a long time. I don't want to make a bad impression.
When you make a thread you'll see all sorts of options to categorise your threa, (you can say you're a switch looking for a switch too).

You find that a lot of people read the Slave/Master area, but the fact it is such a crowded market makes the need to stand out and look serious all the nore prevelent.

You'll need to have a well filles out profile, and avater, and a post that includes a lot of detail and really puts across YOU as a play partner. You can read the stickied for examples of great previous posts, chosen by the staff themselves.

And remember, you can only post one and per month; also you cant keep bumping it unless you're including new info. Abusing that area can see you banned.

However, for success rates and depth of people who read that area actively searching for play partners, it's probs your best bet. I spent a lit of time on my previous ads and have found 2 previous full-time subs; trialled with a good number more (a few of which it was desperately sad that it wouldn't work out) and found a lot of frequent TorD partners.

My only advice after that would be to be patient, speak honestly to anyone who shows interest, and to be sure to put across all of the details a play partner will need.

Tl;dr - go make an excellent post in the Slave/Master area. You'll find what you're looking for.

I like talking to new people. Come and say hello if you'd like to get to know me

26 | M | UK | Bisexual | Switch | Punmaster
About Me | My Blog | BDSM Test

Come and play with me:
My AMA
My KIK - and rules on using it!

An_Jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 11:07 AM   #6
Jdelt
Distinguished Member

Thanks for the advice! I'll take the time to do this right when I get a chance.